It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stoning adulterers may once again be reinstated in Afghanistan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

logical7
Your assumption that afghan couples secretly desire to be as promiscuous as the westerners in general is also just an assumption.

That statement is an ignorant assumption on your part.
I do NOT assume that afghan couples want to be promiscuous.
How you get that assumption from my statement that stoning is uncivilized ... well ... that's bizarre.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

you are still stuck in after the act scenario.

Singapore has death penalty for drug trafficking.
Would you say that its brutal and does not give the offender a chance to reform etc?

Do you think that they made that law so extreme to brutally punish anyone who does it?

How many singaporeans do you think actually got that punishment?
How effective it was to almost end the drug problem?

The law is still there, its extreme and effective. The same is true for the extreme sharia criminal laws.

Level one: muslims know sex outside marriage is wrong and a sin.

Level two: there is not much intermingling of sexes nor exploitation of female body by forcing her to expose to get accepted.

Level three: adultery law is extreme and fornication law is humiliating(public lashing)

over that, doing a marriage is simple and easy

so you see everything is in place to prevent sex outside marriage rather than wantingly punishing the ones who do it.

You just believe that sex outside marriage is wrong, what arrangements does your law have to encourage that better conduct?
Sorry FF but your society actually is being pushed the other way..

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

Sorry Logical ... but you are condoning uncivilized extreme punishments.
And those punishments are based on a fictional book written by a murdering liar.
Laws should be based on common sense .. not fictional nonsense.
Sharia - Not exactly solid ground to build a proper civilization on.

edit on 11/29/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

logical7
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

@warminIndy
i don't know from where you bring these perverted ideas. I may have heard them being practiced in Iran but i guess some poster from there can shed light on it.
And Iran is not a representative of Islam or muslims, its a tiny minority.
It would be like me bringing some things that Jehova's witness do and say that this is what christians do.
You are misleading people who are ignorant and anyways eager to jump on anything bad about islam.
Its funny
the perverted agendists leading the blind and then proving that Islam and muslims are bad

So you are disagreeing with the fact that these marriages are in Islam? Taqqiyah again, when will you ever learn that some of us have caught on?

Where do I get this information? From Muslims, that's who. And yes, they are practiced everywhere, you know this as well as I do.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

logical7
reply to post by FlyersFan

you are still stuck in after the act scenario.

Singapore has death penalty for drug trafficking.
Would you say that its brutal and does not give the offender a chance to reform etc?

Do you think that they made that law so extreme to brutally punish anyone who does it?

How many singaporeans do you think actually got that punishment?
How effective it was to almost end the drug problem?

The law is still there, its extreme and effective. The same is true for the extreme sharia criminal laws.

Level one: muslims know sex outside marriage is wrong and a sin.

Level two: there is not much intermingling of sexes nor exploitation of female body by forcing her to expose to get accepted.

Level three: adultery law is extreme and fornication law is humiliating(public lashing)

over that, doing a marriage is simple and easy

so you see everything is in place to prevent sex outside marriage rather than wantingly punishing the ones who do it.

You just believe that sex outside marriage is wrong, what arrangements does your law have to encourage that better conduct?
Sorry FF but your society actually is being pushed the other way..

Hey logical, why don't you tell us the minimum age of marriage for girls in Islam.

Yes, just call it marriage...uh huh, that's what it is. So you are telling us Misyar, "Urfa and Muttah are really marriage?

Sorry logical, it's sanctioned prostitution, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

Stoning for adultery is a God given Law and it cannot be changed, even Jesus pbuh did not directly say not to do it. (althought the authenticity of that story is doubtful)

Oh Holy God!!!

Did you really type this?
OMG.

You've gone off the deep end in your jihady Destroy-The-West-That-I-Don't-Understand fundamentalist Islam wackage.....

Wow.
You still think it'd be okay to chop your kid's hand off for stealing a cookie or apple from the pantry?

Wow.
(LOL! You know what I just 'deleted and corrected'? Here it is: Sos. Was gonna type Wow, and it typed out as "Sos".) Do you even know what SOS means?

wow
(also, ETA: Your "soft little underbelly" is showing. (Read: vindictive revenge mentality.) You've spilled some beans here. Just sayin'.)

(That is all.)

(Except: Would you care to enlighten us all as to what circumstances/events made you such a hard-liner militant Islamist? It would help us understand 'Islam'..... Really, it would.... )

edit on 12/2/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
@wildtimes ''hardliner mlitant islamist''?? Please. Holding certain views regarding adultery and punishment doesnt make people 'militants'. So stop making such ridiculous claims it makes you look even bad. _________________________________________ When godlessness and degenerate behavior becomes the norm, people are shocked by the idea of punishing sexual sin, according to Gods law. They are incapable of comprehending why other cultures take a stand against it, instead they want everybody to adopt their views as if its the norm.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

''hardliner mlitant islamist''?? Please. Holding certain views regarding adultery and punishment doesnt make people 'militants'. So stop making such ridiculous claims it makes you look even bad.

Ummmm.......
"Holding certain views" about the justification of cutting off kids' hands and stoning-to-death (killing) people who become overwhelmed with very normal, natural, human emotions/passions is "militant".

Yes. It IS. Only monsters and backward barbarians would even consider such things!!!

"It makes me look even bad" to acknowledge that people are human???? To deny the false notions that logical7 has about we 'Westerners'?

You're a 'westerner', too, ya know. Who got sucked into this vortex of judgmentalist tripe, and actually now 'believes' that killing people for being human is somehow going to make people not be human!???

Please. Tragic.

You two have some serious baggage to sort out. And YOU are not helping the cause (the Muslim cause).

edit on 12/2/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
@wildtimes .......''Stoning for adultery is a God given Law and it cannot be changed, even Jesus pbuh did not directly say not to do it.'' _________________________________________ Jesus said the laws were to remain, and that includes the laws on adultery. Christians say otherwise because Jesus spared the life of one adulteress, but the fact is that he wanted to teach the wicked Pharisees a lesson. When he said ''let he without sin cast the first stone'', he reminded the wicked Pharisees to their own sins. He did not mean that the law itself had expired. If it were so, he should have opposed it or said ''there is no need for that''....... Instead Jesus gave the go-ahead for the stoning, under the condition that a sinless man among them throws the first stone.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
@ wildtimes..... Take it up with God who handed down these laws. Muslims try to have them in place. But then again, I guess you would rather excuses adultery you have done in your previous post. Not everybody is that casual about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

@wildtimes .......''Stoning for adultery is a God given Law and it cannot be changed, even Jesus pbuh did not directly say not to do it.'' _________________________________________ Jesus said the laws were to remain, and that includes the laws on adultery. Christians say otherwise because Jesus spared the life of one adulteress, but the fact is that he wanted to teach the wicked Pharisees a lesson.

Dude. I'm really really really tired of words being put in my mouth. I did not type the "quote" above.

Take it up with God who handed down these laws. Muslims try to have them in place.

No. "God" did not 'hand down these laws.' MEN DID.

Muslims need to recognize that people are....PEOPLE. There is NOTHING going on today that has not gone on for millennia....

GOD DID NOT HAND DOWN THOSE LAWS.
I have subscribed to your "Adam/Eve/Satan" thread....but am not going to post in it just to repeat the FACTS already presented there - which include clearly and with sources that those are ancient myths that people still cling to, and attribute to 'revelation'.....WHICH THEY ARE NOT.....

and it blows my mind that you are still unaware (ignorant? delusional? Maybe just plain "thumping" militant?) that what you believe about Adam/Eve/Satan actually existing is RIDICULOUS....

Dude. THEY ARE ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY. NOT truth. NOT literal. NOT original.
And Muhammed was a player. A tool. A violent man.
Period.

So put out a jihady-fatwa on me. Do whatever. It won't change the facts.

edit on 12/3/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

As Jesus says, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", and there is NO BODY who doesn't have sin, everyone has sinned, so anyone trying to do this would be a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I do believe this is a command by God that should be followed. It is logical to me TO follow them.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

If you would like to know why I believe the above, tell me and I will explain in the thread. But it seems you are a bit upset here, and if I discuss it would be better if we could have a nice discussion.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Stoning adulterers....so they get high then they cheat on there spouses is that how they roll?

edit on 3-12-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Dude. I'm really really really tired of words being put in my mouth. I did not type the "quote" above.

Whoops. I put your name before a quote from logical7. Unintentional mistake. Happens.

No. "God" did not 'hand down these laws.' MEN DID.

that what you believe about Adam/Eve/Satan actually existing is RIDICULOUS....

Dude. THEY ARE ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY. NOT truth. NOT literal. NOT original.

Ah, I see. How about you start teaching every Jew, Christian and Muslim on ATS exactly what we need to believe.

Heh.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

As Jesus says, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", and there is NO BODY who doesn't have sin, everyone has sinned, so anyone trying to do this would be a hypocrite.

Jesus did not exactly teach that sin should NOT be punished. Also, I covered this in my previous post.

When he said ''let he without sin cast the first stone'', he reminded the wicked Pharisees to their own sins. He did not mean that the law itself had expired. If it were so, he should have opposed it or said ''there is no need for that''....... Instead Jesus gave the go-ahead for the stoning, under the condition that a sinless man among them throws the first stone.

Also, Jesus said that the law was to remain till heaven and earth pass away. So the teaching that the laws were done away with is false.

edit on 3-12-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

sorry folks, the United States doesn't care about human rights issues anymore... we're only worried about our own little world and our EBT transfer. Foreign policy doesn't exist anymore, stay calm, think happy thoughts.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Yes, but to not stone a person to death when you have sins yourself, was also one of his commands.

Nobody said sins shouldn't be punished, but Jesus said you don't have the right to stone someone to death if you yourself have sins (which everyone does).

"Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY,” says the Lord." - Romans 12:19
edit on 3-12-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
When godlessness and degenerate behavior becomes the norm, people are shocked by the idea of punishing sexual sin, according to Gods law.

1 - It's not 'God's Law' to stone a person to death. It's the law of uneducated uncivilized peasants. JESUS said 'let you who are without sin cast the first stone'. He said it isn't God's Law to stone people. Perhaps you should actually listen to your 'prophet', Jesus, for a change.

2 - Stoning a person to death because of adultery is extreme, inhumane, and totally unnecessary.

3 - 'Godless and degenerate behavior' ... by which religious standard will human law be measured out by? I'm sure you'd say 'Islam' since you are brainwashed by it. But there are more Christians on the planet and more HIndus on the planet and more Atheists on the planet then Muslims ... so perhaps their laws should be the standard? If human law is to be religious law, then that would be more reasonable ... and if so, then you should get ready for laws demanding that you not eat meat on Fridays during lent and that you go to confession every first Saturday of the month and that you not use birth control and that you go to Mass every week. Otherwise .. you are behaving in a 'Godless' way.

4 - 'Godless and degenerate behavior' .... stoning a person to death because of adultery is degenerate. It's blood lust. It's disgusting. A court of law can punish a person who breaks a marriage contract. There is no need to have a ignorant bloodlust filled mob pick up stones and murder a person with them.

They are incapable of comprehending why other cultures take a stand against it, instead they want everybody to adopt their views as if its the norm.

Sounds more like the two muslim men on this thread are incapable of comprehending why other cultures take a stand against the uncivilized extreme behavior of stoning a person to death. Instead, the two muslim men want everyone to adopt their views as if it's the norm and accept it as the real way civilized people should act.

You got it backwards.

The responses by the two muslim men on this thread are a perfect example of why the civilized world don't want any part of Islamic rule of law. It's INSANITY.

JOHN 8:7 - JESUS said Let him without sin cast the first stone.
That's VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD. No translation needed. DO NOT STONE PEOPLE.
You want the world run by God's rule of law ... well there it is ... straight from God Himself.
No translation required. No interpretation required. DO NOT STONE PEOPLE.

sk0rpi0n
Take it up with God who handed down these laws.

No he didn't. And Jesus said just the opposite .. DO NOT STONE PEOPLE.
edit on 12/3/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join