It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stoning adulterers may once again be reinstated in Afghanistan.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
WARNING DO NOT PRESS PLAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE MOB VIOLENCE AND THE BARBARISM OF STONING>

www.youtube.com...

So Muslims is this what you want? what If this is your daughter/son who fell in love? would you be in the crowd throwing stones?.
If you agree with stoning you are an animal and far from human.
edit on 7-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: Just put the link there not put it up on ATS

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

its pretty much pointless posting replies to him... anytime he can't answer a question he disappears and waits for the next page so he can ignore the question asked...

I gave up.... but hey, that stooges clip was pretty sweet

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

WOW ... that's something that everyone should view. It helps bring home just how barbaric and uncivilized stoning a person to death is. They even had the womans children on the side crying over watching their mother be murdered in front of them. And the bloodlust was evident in the crowd.

That this can still happen today ... 2013 AD ... is sickening.
You'd think the peasants would be better educated and more evolved.
But alas .. many are not.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Muslims believe in divorce, it is allowed. Don't confuse culture with Islam, which is what most do. People in afghanistan have even worse punishments than stoning, but none of it is attributable to Islam.

As far as barbarism, at least Muslims only kill the guilty.

www.sebastienpage.com...

What is a greater danger to humanity? Islam when it is followed truthfully? Or people who bomb any and all?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It is perhaps that he works a job and has other things he must do besides sitting on the internet and arguing. I personally work 6 days a week and have a husband and a home to care for... therefore, I can only reply when I can. I am sure others are in similar situations. Not everyone can sit on the computer all day every day.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Perhaps, but he has a history of avoiding questions he can't answer on other theads as well...

He's not alone in any case, theres plenty of Christians that do the same thing...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Akragon
but he has a history of avoiding questions he can't answer on other theads as well...

He has plenty of time to post off topic bullcrap ... that means he's got plenty of time to discuss the issues but instead deflects and decides not to. The excuse 'he works all day' doesn't fly.

Time enough to post off topic garbage means time enough to post on the topic ....
But instead, we get straw man deflection ...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n

Hey Flyersfan, you call yourself a Christian. Do you believe Jesus died as a 'sin sacrifice"?

Then, why don't you respond to my previous post....

without the Adam story , the whole doctrine of "original sin" goes out the _ And without "original sin", the doctrine of Jesus' "sin sacrifice" goes out the window as well. Which works for me, as Jesus was NOT a sin sacrifice... and the mainstream Christian idea of "original sin" is also a false teaching.

So what then?

How can you believe that Jesus really died as a sin sacrifice, because of Adams original sin.... if Adam was a myth?

edit on 7-12-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Let me jump in here FlyersFan

I had a very long comment that I wanted to post but figured no one would read it all, but let me make it concise.

Our Lord Jesus Christ said "he that lives by the sword shall die by the sword and he that takes captive shall go into captivity". The end of Islam is coming by the sword of God. We should warn them now that it is coming. But in the meantime, let's pray for the innocent children and those trapped in the captivity of Islam. And let's pray that God breaks the hands of every person who takes up rocks to kill people with.

I think that's a fair prayer, I mean they have the intent to kill, we have the intent to save, so if it takes God breaking their hands every time they take up rocks or swords, or bombs or whatever, that their hands are broken. After a while, they'll get the idea that they simply can't keep doing it.

They won't listen to reason, they won't listen to truth. They are twisted and possessed by the evil spirit called Islam. We should call it what it is, an evil spirit. That evil spirit that possessed Mohammed in the cave, possessed everyone who believed him. The only exorcism of this evil spirit will come directly by God. Let's do this, let's write Islam on a piece of paper and you put holy water on it and then we will pray for the end of Islam's possession.

That's only what this can be, possession. So let's pray God delivers the world from that possession. I didn't say God should kill them, I just pray that next time they take up rocks, then God should break their hands. After all, hands can be healed. Does that sound like torture? Well, it is torture to stone someone to death. So which would be worse, breaking hands or stoning?

That's my answer, for every person who takes up a stone to kill someone with, let God break their hands.They have to learn that what they do will come back on them. And while we are praying, let's pray that every man who forces a little girl in "marriage", that he gets hit in his thingy before he rapes her, and the pain is so bad that he can't walk. Raping little girls hurts her, so let's pray he is hurt before he has the chance to hurt her. What's more torture? His thingy hurting too much to rape with or the rape of her? I think his thingy hurting, that's fair.

Let's pray these things. They have to be stopped somehow. And this might sound very cruel, but let's pray that the next time someone excuses or justifies stoning people, let them have nightmares of being stoned. They will never know how wrong it is until they have empathy for those being stoned. Yes, this sounds very fair to me, and we know the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. This is a spiritual war, let it be waged in the spiritual realm.

Let's also pray that the real Gabriel comes to every Muslim and tells them the truth about Mohammed and that it was not Gabriel in that cave with Mohammed.

They want to know about Jesus, let's pray they will. You know, in that one about Jesus and the woman caught in adultery, Jesus stopped them before they could throw the first rock by making them acknowledge within themselves their own sin. If they had thrown the rocks, Jesus would have had to bring vengeance then and there. So let's pray that Jesus stops the next rocks that are thrown.

You know, Jesus also said that if we don't praise Him that even the rocks would cry out. Well, it sounds to me like the rocks are crying out "please don't kill that person with us". And rocks can't be turned into bread, man lives by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. God said "thou shalt not kill". That means no rocks.

Moderate Muslims don't stop the hands of rock throwers. That makes them guilty also.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

WarminIndy has issued a prayer challenge to people of faith to pray for an end to this barbaric murderous practice of stoning people to death. Pray that the veil of evil is lifted from the eyes of the murderers. WarminIndy ... that's an EXCELLENT challenge. It's the best most of us can do and it's a very positive thing. I accept your challenge.
Count me in.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I guess you hate all religions because the Muslim take over of U.K.?

I guess it's not much of a country no more being there is a dual law system in England, hell the Scots are even leaving aye captain?

how many courthouses now for Sharia on that tiny little state sized island.. 85 is it?

Briton Christians are simply cowards!

edit on 7-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I want to ask you, when Jesus pbuh returns and rules what laws do you think would be practiced to run the society? The constitution of USA?

Jesus pbuh did not abolish any laws, paul did, the romans did as it challenged and conflicted with their power and laws.

Interest is haram in Islam, the same was with christianity till protestants allowed it.
The laws are not just the ten commandments. There are dietry laws, marriage laws, divorce laws etc that the jews still practice and muslims got their own law as a different ummah.

If you think Jesus pbuh abolished the law, what constitution did he intend to replace it with? Society obviously requires laws to function. Was it supposed to be laws made by influence from powerful lobbies?

Stoning is brutal, the solution, don't commit adultery. Muslims don't. They know its a sin and they have legal and easy way to get married or divorced.

If two individuals who are married do love each other then they can seek divorce from their spouse and get married to each other.

The laws of God don't change. Its just close to impossible to punish anyone for adultery unless the adulterers were shameless enough to do it on a street with many witnesses watching.
It requires 4 witnesses who have seen the "act". I don't see how 4 righteous muslims would see that if it was done at a private place.

You can join the Islam/muslim bashing party all you want but it does not change what muslims know or how they are for real.

Do you think that when Jesus pbuh returns, he would approve of things that happen in the west? He would even be looking like an arab muslim.
I think right now only muslims are trying and want to make a adultery free, just and godly society.
If you think adultery is wrong then why not preach that to your people rather than point finger at muslims who don't actually have that vice and over that have harsh law to prevent it.
Like Jesus pbuh said, "..wicked and adulterous generation.."

who do you think he would address that way when he returns?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

LOL
I have to give you one thing warminIndy..
You are funny in your preachy mode.
You think muslims should stop worshipping the Creator and start associating angels and prophets in divinity?
They should start eating haram things because paul said its ok?

Lets pray a slightly different prayer.
"May God guide the ones who are astray and keep the ones who are on the straight path firmly on it"
"May God bring our death on the Truth as believers and make the Judgement day easy for us"

can i get an Ameen?!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

if a woman is not in love with their mate any longer, they do not deserve to die.

how many Muslim men have been stoned to death for adultery?

Hell I forgot... they can have multiple wives, even child wives!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Islam need THUNDERSTRUCK!

waiting for justice or for them to figure it out? ...ain't nobody got time for that!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

logical7

I want to ask you, when Jesus pbuh returns and rules what laws do you think would be practiced to run the society? The constitution of USA?

Jesus pbuh did not abolish any laws, paul did, the romans did as it challenged and conflicted with their power and laws.

Interest is haram in Islam, the same was with christianity till protestants allowed it.
The laws are not just the ten commandments. There are dietry laws, marriage laws, divorce laws etc that the jews still practice and muslims got their own law as a different ummah.

If you think Jesus pbuh abolished the law, what constitution did he intend to replace it with? Society obviously requires laws to function. Was it supposed to be laws made by influence from powerful lobbies?

Stoning is brutal, the solution, don't commit adultery. Muslims don't. They know its a sin and they have legal and easy way to get married or divorced.

If two individuals who are married do love each other then they can seek divorce from their spouse and get married to each other.

The laws of God don't change. Its just close to impossible to punish anyone for adultery unless the adulterers were shameless enough to do it on a street with many witnesses watching.
It requires 4 witnesses who have seen the "act". I don't see how 4 righteous muslims would see that if it was done at a private place.

You can join the Islam/muslim bashing party all you want but it does not change what muslims know or how they are for real.

Do you think that when Jesus pbuh returns, he would approve of things that happen in the west? He would even be looking like an arab muslim.
I think right now only muslims are trying and want to make a adultery free, just and godly society.
If you think adultery is wrong then why not preach that to your people rather than point finger at muslims who don't actually have that vice and over that have harsh law to prevent it.

who do you think he would address that way when he returns?

Logical, you did it again. Yes, you are of the wicked and adulterous generation because you wickedly commit adultery with Allah.

Allah will be brought to shame. You watch it happen, it's going to happen.

When Jesus returns, how are you going to stand with the blood of Islam on your hands? Christians have the blood of Christ applied to our hearts, blood that was offered by Jesus Himself. Jesus said to Pilate "NO MAN TAKES MY LIFE, I LAY IT DOWN WILLINGLY".

But Islam is worse than Judas, not only sold Jesus out, but kept the money and didn't repent. You are taken by the son of perdition. Islam will be accountable for the blood on its hands.

Why did Jesus lay His life down? He said to Pilate "I lay my life down because I have the power to pick it back up again". He laid it down and picked up, no Roman killed Him, no Jew killed Him, no man killed Him because He laid it down willingly because He had the power to take it back up again. Yes, He died, but He came back to life, by His own power.

And the one that laid His life down willingly, who took His life back up, walked out of the tomb. Now think about that, the one with power over death, is the one coming back. He will stand before you asking why you deny His resurrection, with the blood of Islam on your hands, what will you say to Him?

What would you say to Him if He came into your room right now, right where you are, and you saw alive, what would you do? Try to hide the blood? What water is going to be enough to wash away the blood of innocents? The innocents didn't lay their lives down and didn't have the power to take it back up again, their lives were taken. Islam has bloody hands, how will Islam clean them?

Pilate washed his hands because he didn't take Jesus' life, Jesus laid it down willingly. But where is the cleansing for Islam? There is none.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

logical7
I want to ask you, when Jesus pbuh returns and rules what laws do you think would be practiced to run the society?

ON TOPIC - I know what he WON'T be telling people to do ... stone people to death ... because He already told them NOT TO. You seriously have no clue who Jesus is.

WHAT JESUS TOLD PEOPLE NOT TO DO

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Did you notice in the picture that when a man is stoned to death, he is buried in sand up to his waist, but when a woman is stoned to death, she is buried up to her shoulders? Why is that? Is it because those stoning the women think it's okay to bash her brains in but they don't want to hit her breasts with rocks? How moronic is that? Or is it so that the man, 'only' buried to his waist, might have a chance to dig out and escape but the woman can't? Considering how misogynistic Islam is .. that wouldn't surprise me either.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

logical7

LOL
I have to give you one thing warminIndy..
You are funny in your preachy mode.
You think muslims should stop worshipping the Creator and start associating angels and prophets in divinity?
They should start eating haram things because paul said its ok?

Lets pray a slightly different prayer.
"May God guide the ones who are astray and keep the ones who are on the straight path firmly on it"
"May God bring our death on the Truth as believers and make the Judgement day easy for us"

can i get an Ameen?!!!

May what god? Allah? Allah keep you on a straight path?

Oh in those days, men will cry out for death and it will not come. They will cry out to the rocks and the mountains to hide them from the one who sits on the throne. See, you just verified that prophetic message when you said "god bring our death"...The prophecy is that men would cry out for death...then you just prayed for death...so there, you have proven the Bible was correct about Islam, it is a death cult.

You are the one crying out for death to hide you from Jesus Christ. Good for you, you just proved Jesus correct.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

the topic is "stoning to death because of... adultery"

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

You think incorrectly. But that doesn't surprise us anymore, because your mind is closed, you HATE the West, and you do NOT UNDERSTAND IT.

If they didn't have that vice, there would not be stonings going on, or acid thrown in faces, or young lovers butchered by their own families. So, what you just said is a LIE.

Now, how do you reconcile the polygamy practiced in Islam?

I posed these statements and questions to OpB,
I've got no response from her (yet). But she's a Westerner, born and raised....

so, I'll ask YOU, mister mockery, to address these items:

Adultery is hurtful. It is "bad." Period. The only "qualification" one needs to know that, is

A) to have endured the pain of either inflicting it upon someone who loves you, or
B) suffering the betrayal as the scorned lover; or
C) even simply IMAGINED the feelings that would arise.

NOT "imagined the flames of hell" - no. NOR "imagined being stoned to death".

Imagined how it would FEEL to be either the cur or the betrayed. No "threat of hell" is necessary for a truly compassionate, loving person.

It does bother me, though, that Islam allows for "polygamy", which really is the same as "adultery" - and even worse, is essentially "solicitation". Any woman who would allow her spouse to have 3 other "Kept Women" on the side, is either culturally indoctrinated to deny her jealousy (even SHAMED for feeling jealous!) or afraid.

That is not love. That is 'possession', and it's a double standard.

Now, if women were allowed to have multiple husbands (basically an "open marriage") - that's a different thing; both parties give consent that it is agreeable (not legal; agreeable) to have multiple partners.

So tell me: do they? Can a Muslimah refuse to allow her husband to take another wife? As simply as she can refuse to allow a bottle of beer into the house?

edit on 12/7/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join