It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology, time and upcoming events.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I found a very interesting fresh article and I wanted to share it,
It's about numbers, events and time. As the article states they try to synchronize time with events, because of upcoming ISON comet. They try to change events and time (bring the comet event in another plane/dimension), overall to change events in their own advantage. It sounds complicated, but for those who study "the matrix " , "the field" it's easier to understand.

the event: Happened yesterday. The photolink bellow is oficial report by the police department.
2.bp.blogspot.com...

It says :
At 22:20 and in the 384 klm (of a road) a car accident happened, because a car driver tried to surpass a big truck and fall into a bus with 18 passengers. 7 passengers disengaged from the buss, while 18 ambulance went to that spot to transfer the injured.

as the article states, we have 2 synchronized numbers and 2 unsynchronized.
The synchronized numbers are the time 22:20 and the ambulance with the injured passengers 18-18.
The unsynchronized numbers are 384klm and the 7 people who transferred in the hospital.
If we combine the 384 and 7, it gives us 1111 and it synchronizes with the 22:20.
And the 18-18 gives 818, that is very usual number used in sacrifices.

So the point of all these, is under specific time and events, they create disturbance in the field, matrix, whatever... And using the energy from the humans, such as sadness, despair, negative energy in general, to tweak the field.

They also state that they have 4 days left, to create similar events all around the world, like the earthquakes around the globe (if we check the timing), to create fear into humans and use this energy.
So I would suggest, not to bother, don't give them, fear, despair, energy at all. Just bypass it and think positive things, request "their destruction" instead, don't bother with the events. Use these portals, as they state it, because 1111 has to do with portals? I am not advanced into these things.. And use it against them. And thats what we do in my country, we are celebrating... being happy/possitive and give love, instead of sadness.

These abominations are very interested in the ISON comet and they need allot of energy. I dont know if that is true.

And a question, are all these coincidences? I find it very interesting... And its an interesting theme.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I wonder why none of these Numerology people ever win the lottery?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

This kind of numerology, has nothing to do with precognition or mediums. It has to do with the geomagnetic field of earth, ( take as an example of all temples around the globe) and it can be used, either for protection, or destruction. Its mathematics, not mambo jambos or witchcraft.

Even precognition is based in mathematics. Because it is actually a number of pre-events that gives you a logical result. And those who have the gift, can sense it.

Thats why precognition it stronger gift than being a medium. Like the ones they tell you, that aliens are coming in a specific date, but they never come... Or it never happens.

So its basically how the energy flows.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

you are just preforming mathematical functions until they produce the " results " you want

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Numerology is complete BS, and a con-man's game.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I wonder why none of these Numerology people ever win the lottery?

Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever wins the lottery. I see this sign every day "Lottery now at 300 million!" and I think, wow, if someone won that much money left and right I'd hear about it these days.

ISON... I'll go ahead and place bets on it appearing along with a big social game-changing event. Although I'm a bit worried it won't be very bright. More worried about that than nothing happening over the winter.
edit on 26amTue, 26 Nov 2013 06:16:49 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
That is a very interesting theory you have there. I am not sure when this event you quoted occurred, but they have a big event occurring on the 28th November.

To coincide with a FEAST of sorts, not sure in what context that name is related to, but it keeps repeating itself as a pattern in association with that date.

I agree stay in positive energy as much as possible.

Found this awesome crop circle made in the sand (just to put it on a positive note).

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ploutonas

as the article states, we have 2 synchronized numbers and 2 unsynchronized.
The synchronized numbers are the time 22:20 and the ambulance with the injured passengers 18-18.
The unsynchronized numbers are 384klm and the 7 people who transferred in the hospital.
If we combine the 384 and 7, it gives us 1111 and it synchronizes with the 22:20.
And the 18-18 gives 818, that is very usual number used in sacrifices.

The number 384 is significant because Earth is 384,000 from the moon.

7 is the key
8 is the gate (G8)

1111 is significant in the story of creation, it takes 1 day 1 hour 11 minutes in a 7 day 6 night. (That calculation is based upon the division of 20 within the Mayan Calender which comes down to 1.1111111)

I know 22 is a master number. It is the master Builder.

7/11 is related to 11 underworlds and 7 heavens (rainbow).

I have read that once you see the pattern of creation reoccurring, it is at that point you are able to transcend it.

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number. The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way. The 33 is the most influential of all numbers. It is the Master Teacher. The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level. When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others. The 33 in full force is extremely rare.

more info here

I think you are really onto something here.
edit on 35pm11America/Chicagopm by iamea because: (no reason given)

edit on 36pm11America/Chicagopm by iamea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This incident happened yesterday and the overall meaning of the article (with this theory), states that they with our subconscious, drain energy... They need negative energy to tweak events in their advantage.

Yep it is interesting.

Thats why we dont give them what they want, we give the opposite and our wish for their destruction instead.

Reversing.

It is strange news, its more numbers, less an accident, 18 passengers in a bus and 18 ambulance, while it was 1 car driver as well and also the driver in the buss (but these 2 people are not refered), so overall 20 but they decided, not to count these 2 people. And only 7 passengers disengaged from the buss and moved into the hospital.. its strange news. lol

But yeah, people shouldn't feel sad or despair or panic or fear with any news they read. Give them the opposite of fear and sadness and a wish/curse..

And I trully believe that its an interesting theme, because everything is maths.

new topics

top topics

join