It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts concerning Sandy Hook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
sources:

#1 www.ct.gov...
#2 www.ct.gov...

Using the 1st report, on page 38 footnote #55 it states

Two of the items examined from outside the building of SHES, one from the shotgun in the shooter’s car and a second from 36 Yogananda Street yielded DNA profiles consistent with the DNA profiles of two victims killed in SHES, one in each. It is strongly believed that this resulted from an accidental transference as a result of the unique circumstances of this case. There is no reason to believe that either victim would ever have come in contact with these items. The DESPP is conducting a separate protocol inquiry in an attempt to determine the reason that the DNA appears on the items.

How is it possible that a weapon found AT THE HOME had DNA evidence from one of the victims at the elementary school? That would mean the shooter(s) had to either shoot up close or be in the immediate area of someone shooting the victims to get some form of DNA matter onto the weapon, and then drive back to the lanza home and leave the weapon there all while avoiding swarms of police and news reporters engulfing on this school. Furthermore this becomes even more cloudy with my 2nd point which i will address below

Page 2 of Report #1
a Izhmash Saiga-12, 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun found in the shooter’s car in the parking lot outside the school, and which was secured in the vehicle’s trunk by police responding to the scene. There is no evidence this weapon had been fired.

You all remember the footage we were spoon fed of police "taking out a mysterious long rifle from the trunk" right? well, no..that was about as fake as disney magic. if you believe the offical report, as from those incharge of this investigation, then that shotgun was PUT there by an office upon arriving at the scene for security reasons.

I understand some of you may be skeptical about this but i assure you i'm not fabricating or spinning anything like the media does. i am simply pointing out that the official story and it's fact are somewhat less than reputable and deserve some serious debate

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

It is possible the contamination occurred in the laboratory, or while the weapons were in police custody - that is why they are looking at the chain of evidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

It is possible the contamination occurred in the laboratory, or while the weapons were in police custody - that is why they are looking at the chain of evidence.

CSP-Western District Major Crime (WDMC) squad was the lead CSP unit for the entire investigation and acted as the coordinating law enforcement agency for other agencies and units of the CSP.24 The van unit processed the interior of SHES.

CSP-Central District Major Crime (CDMC) squad van unit processed the exterior of SHES, including the shooter’s car, and established the temporary morgue25 with the OCME to identify and document the decedents prior to their being moved to the OCME in Farmington.26 CDMC also attended the autopsies at the OCME and did a secondary search of 36 Yogananda Street, as well as photographing doors and locks in SHES.

Eastern District Major Crime (EDMC) squad processed the scene at 36 Yogananda Street and were the investigators for the shooting of Nancy Lanza, the shooter’s mother.

Page 14 through 15 on 1st report, others were listed but i felt these relevant..

so no, if we follow the official report then there was zero chance of initial crime scene contamination unless it occured later in a lab, even then, when are murder weapons left laying next to other seperately tagged items

also i find it funny how this thread will never see the light of day, meanwhile anytime a cat or dog dies a forum user can post a freakin RIP thread and it makes front page ats.

WOOOHOOO

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

ThinkYouSpeak
......one from the shotgun in the shooter’s car...

...Page 2 of Report #1
a Izhmash Saiga-12, 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun found in the shooter’s car in the parking lot outside the school, and which was secured in the vehicle’s trunk by police responding to the scene. There is no evidence this weapon had been fired.

You all remember the footage we were spoon fed of police "taking out a mysterious long rifle from the trunk" right? well, no..that was about as fake as disney magic. if you believe the offical report, as from those incharge of this investigation, then that shotgun was PUT there by an office upon arriving at the scene for security reasons.

I was puzzling over the "shotgun" last night, when going through some of the files.
But - according to the pdf document entitled "001_009SWHondaCivicCTReg872YEO12-14-12", upon initial examination of the black Honda Civic parked in the Fire/Emergency lane, said shotgun was seen inside the vehicle, in open view.

As you, I recalled the video footage, and thought this might have been problematic to the story...but
You cleared it up for me - logically - when stating that the officer "SECURED" the weapon in the trunk.
So - later - after the search warrant had been issued - the officers had to get into the trunk to examine & seize the "secured" shotgun.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

ETA - Misposted to wrong thread....sorry....removed

edit on 11/26/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

WanDash

ThinkYouSpeak
......one from the shotgun in the shooter’s car...

...Page 2 of Report #1

I was puzzling over the "shotgun" last night, when going through some of the files.
But - according to the pdf document entitled "001_009SWHondaCivicCTReg872YEO12-14-12", upon initial examination of the black Honda Civic parked in the Fire/Emergency lane, said shotgun was seen inside the vehicle, in open view.

As you, I recalled the video footage, and thought this might have been problematic to the story...but
You cleared it up for me - logically - when stating that the officer "SECURED" the weapon in the trunk.
So - later - after the search warrant had been issued - the officers had to get into the trunk to examine & seize the "secured" shotgun.

indeed! That was far from an initial discovery, i think it just made for good TV having the aerial closeup of some agent in a tactical vest opening a mysterious trunk and unloading a potential murder weapon. Also i'm not exactly positive but when that occured I SWEAR they called it an assault rifle, multiple times..I mean as a tactical officer he should of without a shadow of a doubt been able to deduce "hey this is a shotgun", as visible by the shotgun shells & how large the ejection port was

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
My best guess ...

When a law enforcement agency is leading an investigation (necessary for evidence control) they usually have one guy collecting the evidence (bag and tag). If that guy came in contact with the victim's DNA and wasn't careful (changing gloves, contaminated clothes, etc) cross-contamination is highly likely. The guy doing this is a small town cop. Probably not got a lot of experience.

Bottom Line: I could easily see this happening. It only takes a guy who thinks he's not leaving an extra set of fingerprints and doesn't want to use a different set of latex gloves (or only has one). YMMV

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
www.ctpost.com...-5514403

Photo #60 showing the computer harddrive that was damaged and rendered beyond recoverable, with a teeny tiny freeweight suitable for the likes of lanza that he apparently used to bash the drive. what else is on the desk? well, a small package from the company PELTOR.

what does peltor sell? tactical stuff! military grade communications, headsets, radios aswell as earplugs. That package is extremely small so it's not a headset and if anything could be a push to talk smaller radio accessory..but..why?
who would he need to communicate with? if we go by the timeline released his mother was murdered sometime before 9am and the sandy hook shooting took place around 9;30 9;40 so that would be about the same time lanza was trashing his HD after the alleged murder of his mom and taking whatever is inside the peltor package with him

does this scream TEAMWORK to anyone but me? no?

how about this

www.ctpost.com...-5514503
photo 53, this 110lb dork carried around all of this aswell as an ar-15 attached to him and tactical vest..

i'm 6'3 240lbs and would have quite the time carrying all of his weapons

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Snarl
My best guess ...

When a law enforcement agency is leading an investigation (necessary for evidence control) they usually have one guy collecting the evidence (bag and tag). If that guy came in contact with the victim's DNA and wasn't careful (changing gloves, contaminated clothes, etc) cross-contamination is highly likely. The guy doing this is a small town cop. Probably not got a lot of experience.

Bottom Line: I could easily see this happening. It only takes a guy who thinks he's not leaving an extra set of fingerprints and doesn't want to use a different set of latex gloves (or only has one). YMMV

read my post above, that's not possible....different agencies/people were sent to maintain each crime scene.

those busy doing dna evidence at sandy hook would not have the leisure time to go and do dna evidence at the second murder site

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

those busy doing dna evidence at sandy hook would not have the leisure time to go and do dna evidence at the second murder site

Very true. They would not. So that would mean that the most likely point of contamination would be the crime lab itself. Now this theory isn't totally impossible, however it is highly unlikely. Especially in such a high profile case with the deaths of 20 children...

Sandy Hook has way too many questions and not nearly enough answers.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here's how he must have entered the school. Initial reports stated the doors were locked, but he shot his way into the place. So, what's the point of having locked door next to FULL SIZE PANE GLASS WINDOWS. Absolutely genius design for security, not. Yeah, real secure.... < rolls eyes >

Image of door and blown out window he must have strolled through to get into the building

Closer view of blown out window

Exteme closeup of blown out window indicating the bullet entry point (see half circle at edge of broken glass)
edit on 11/26/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

ThinkYouSpeak
[
CSP-Western District Major Crime (WDMC) squad was the lead CSP unit for the entire investigation and acted as the coordinating law enforcement agency for other agencies and units of the CSP.24 The van unit processed the interior of SHES.

CSP-Central District Major Crime (CDMC) squad van unit processed the exterior of SHES, including the shooter’s car, and established the temporary morgue25 with the OCME to identify and document the decedents prior to their being moved to the OCME in Farmington.26 CDMC also attended the autopsies at the OCME and did a secondary search of 36 Yogananda Street, as well as photographing doors and locks in SHES.

Eastern District Major Crime (EDMC) squad processed the scene at 36 Yogananda Street and were the investigators for the shooting of Nancy Lanza, the shooter’s mother.

Page 14 through 15 on 1st report, others were listed but i felt these relevant..

so no, if we follow the official report then there was zero chance of initial crime scene contamination unless it occured later in a lab, even then, when are murder weapons left laying next to other seperately tagged items

Who processed the scenes does not specifically tell you where the weapons travelled, who exactly handled them, how they were stored, etc - so although the information shows that there SHOULD have been no crossover - that assumes the organisations were not sharing premises, people were not travelling between them, etc.

Actual custody of evidence investigation needs to be a lot more precise than just what the agencies were.

also i find it funny how this thread will never see the light of day, meanwhile anytime a cat or dog dies a forum user can post a freakin RIP thread and it makes front page ats.

WOOOHOOO

And yet here it is......

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

ThinkYouSpeak

WOOOHOOO

Well the last interesting SH thread got binned to the LOL forum after 2 days. Had a look through the LOL forum and it seems they all end up there. Quite a sensitive issue I guess.

So word of advise, make it quick. 'lols'

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

Further to my post above, in that 2 days it was flagged nearly 200 times and there were countless pages of replies. So yeah I guess this one might not see the light of day because everyone is probably bored of sharing their opinion on something that is 'blocked'.

top topics

join