It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stoning Of Adulterers May Be Legalized In New Law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Spookybelle

Aleister
reply to post by zillah

And the American government wants to stay and protect these cretans for another ten years? Anybody who stones someone else to death should be stoned to death. Period.

Rocks.
edit on 25-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

Your applying your own morals and ethics to other people and that in itself is as horrible as stoning someone. Not every society believes what you believe and until you are anointed Overlord of the Universe you probably shouldn't demand everyone follow what you want.

Yeah youre right. If people want to be stoned to death for sex then they should be allowed to.

Right?

Dear god....

How about no. It is a barbaric custom enacted by barbarians. The end.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Spookybelle

Hongkongphooey

Spookybelle

Metallicus

Spookybelle

Aleister
reply to post by zillah

And the American government wants to stay and protect these cretans for another ten years? Anybody who stones someone else to death should be stoned to death. Period.

Rocks.

Your applying your own morals and ethics to other people and that in itself is as horrible as stoning someone. Not every society believes what you believe and until you are anointed Overlord of the Universe you probably shouldn't demand everyone follow what you want.

That has got to be the most ignorant comment I have read in a long while. There is no world where stoning someone for simply sleeping with a person of their choice is okay. No human being should condone this kind of moronic behavior. You are simply dead wrong on this one.

Its not my opinion, its just a fact.

Not everyone believes as you do and if they do not than you are saying they are wrong. Do you think the Aztecs were wrong for practicing human sacrifice?

Probably you do but what gives you the right to judge others?

Sorry? what gives Aztecs or Muslims the right to practice human sacrifice or stone people??? Oh, are they not judging people??? Unbelievable hypocrisy! Of course the Aztecs were wrong in practicing human sacrifice, what idiot would say they were right???

They would say they were right. Why do your views trump theirs?

Are you saying that you are morally superior to the Aztec civilization?
edit on 26-11-2013 by Spookybelle because: (no reason given)

If i say its ok to punch you in the nose is thar ok with you? My rights and all...

Far out...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I think this internet experiment is over. Time for national internetz and digital borders.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by zillah

Rocks.

American gov. and their allies want to stay there for another 10 years in order to protect afghan opium fields, they couldn't care less about the people.

this chart illustrates my point

Link

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Great, more ass-backwards policy ideas from the cavemen of the 21st century.

Can someone tell the children running the middle east to shut the hell up, adults in the rest of the world are talking.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

I was waiting for someone to point out this is Sharia law - in fundamentalist Islam - where women and "female children" have absolutely no rights.

An 8 year old girl is accused of "adultery" when she is raped by an adult male is stoned to death - or some other form of fundamental islam - is "honored killed" by stoning.

Do any of you really understand what "stoned to death" is in fundament sharia islamic rule is?

You bury the child/woman up to her neck in the ground - and then adult males throw rocks at her head until she is dead.

Makes someone with "ethics" want to nuke that place to the ground - or get all of the women/girls out of there and let the remaining men just kill eachother -

Makes me really believe that the earth is actually HELL for any girl that happens to be born there.

And, by reading a bunch of different news reports - there are adult women who condone this treatment and actually give girls to be raped to "filthy" my quote "fighting warriors" to be used in this way.

What can US citizens do? Nothing. We have our own pedophilic abusers here - that should be offed - but aren't.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackNWhite

I live in middle class Wisconsin - do you have any idea how many lives have been ruined - how many young people have died from oxycotin/heroin abuse?

This is a world wide de-population agenda by the PTB.

Financed by us still working idiots in the USA.

When will people throw out these corrupt politicians?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Now hang on there Happy. It's their right to torture people if they want. Just ask spooky.

I mean, who are you to see such atrocity and call it for what it is. They might enjoy it. It is up to them to move if they don't, right?

So, stop being so arrogant. They obviously like being stoned to death for adultery. Why else are they there?

Now Jeffrey Dahmer should have used this as defence. "Your honour, they wanted me to cut them up and eat them after having sex with their dead bodies. Or else they wouldn't have let me do it. My rights after all, are not to be dismissed by anyone!"

Lets not even get onto Nazis...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Not much can be done hap. They spent twelve years over there as it is. What changed?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I agree with you and winofiend's obviously sarcastic remarks - we should be out of there because what good does it do to kill our young, and older, soldiers do -

We can't change it -and we've got our own huge moral sliver in our own eyes, when it comes to protecting children.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by vonclod

I was waiting for someone to point out this is Sharia law - in fundamentalist Islam - where women and "female children" have absolutely no rights.

An 8 year old girl is accused of "adultery" when she is raped by an adult male is stoned to death - or some other form of fundamental islam - is "honored killed" by stoning.

Do any of you really understand what "stoned to death" is in fundament sharia islamic rule is?

You bury the child/woman up to her neck in the ground - and then adult males throw rocks at her head until she is dead.

Makes someone with "ethics" want to nuke that place to the ground - or get all of the women/girls out of there and let the remaining men just kill eachother -

Makes me really believe that the earth is actually HELL for any girl that happens to be born there.

And, by reading a bunch of different news reports - there are adult women who condone this treatment and actually give girls to be raped to "filthy" my quote "fighting warriors" to be used in this way.

What can US citizens do? Nothing. We have our own pedophilic abusers here - that should be offed - but aren't.

Bush Sr's new world order speech - which will be by the rule of law.
Law is merciless. And yet the leaders are piling on the laws at record pace and often is demanded by the populace. Increase hatred in society and more murder results. This gives rise to the populace demanding 'peace and safety' in more laws and the leaders happily obliging. They know the populace will not focus on why hatred is increasing so the problem gets addressed as law instead of grace, teaching us to deny ungodliness and wickedness. In the same vein, the populace is being swayed to ask for, and support, more gun control laws. Yet guns don't just jump off the table and shoot people. Hearts filled with rage, anger, greed, lust etc are behind the guns. But people will not look to grace teaching us to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, so they hand over power to the leaders to pass law thinking that peace and safety can be found in it. In the same way, laws get passed to seemingly 'protect' the people from child sex abusers and program's freely offered by masons rise to 'protect' your child, yet neither will address why child sex abuse is rising. In which case, hundreds of laws pile up and none of it actually changes the heart of those who sexually prey on our children.

And so Judea forms all over again, the people oppressed by men who live for the rule of law. Laws that dictate every minute of the day, what can and cannot be said, etc. Will the world come to understand that Grace is not Law and Law is not Grace? Law kills the law breaker. Law shows no mercy. Law is for the disobedient and wicked. And the very strength of sin.....is the law. Jesus called the leaders of Judea vipers and accusers (satan's), and as the nwo arises its already been proclaimed that it is by the rule of law. So the writing is on the wall as to who they serve.

Do Not murder is for the disobedient. As the nations descend into disobedience law after law is passed, all because the populace won't deal with the cause - evil thoughts come from the heart. Minds are filled with wicked and evil thoughts and it's these which pour out into society. Transform the mind and none of those laws are needed. But no, we actually have too many that conclude physically stoning people with rocks is an acceptable solution. The cause of the adultery then forever goes unaddressed and more and more people are declared guilty by lawkeepers who have passed so many laws that innocents get killed too.

Shariah and 'noahide' - the nwo under the rule of law. The masses rejected grace. They rejected Grace which teaches us to deny ungodliness and worldly pleasures and instead sought their peace and safety under the rule of law. They forgot that law cannot change hearts and minds - transforming the inside of us. It never did, and it never will.

A population taught by grace to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts don't murder, don't sexually abuse children, don't murder, don't steal....in which case there would be no need for any laws on the books of men. Why? Because law is for the disobedient and wicked. But, we've pursued laws as our peace and what is rising is the direct consequence of that decision.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
i like the american way. we reward adulterers with child support, alimony, the house, the kids, the good car, and half his money.

its what god intended.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

zillah

KABUL, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Death by stoning for convicted adulterers is being written into Afghan law, a senior official said on Monday, the latest sign that human rights won at great cost since the Taliban were ousted in 2001 are rolling back as foreign troops withdraw.

"We are working on the draft of a sharia penal code where the punishment for adultery, if there are four eyewitnesses, is stoning," said Rohullah Qarizada, who is part of the sharia Islamic law committee working on the draft and head of the Afghan Independent Bar Association.

Link

This punishment dates back from Biblical times, and part of me feels that's where it should remain.

But there's another part of me that thinks if such brutal punishment were to be used, instead of imprisonment, maybe crime wouldn't be such an issue around the world (please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that infidelity is a crime).

If people actually feared a horrific punishment instead of a slap on the wrist and a few years imprisonment, do you think crime would run as rampant as it does now?

so who accuses who, of that?

what proof do they need?

4 witnesses? seriously? adultery? rape maybe.

i say, 1 cruse missile per every stoning.
or a drone, i don't care.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You think the use of brutal punishment is ok until it is your child being accused and facing stoning.
Not so OK then right? just for other people

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Spookybelle
Not every society believes what you believe ...

And not every society and/or law is worthy of respect.
Stoning of people accused of adultery is not something that is worthy of respect.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Bisman
i like the american way. we reward adulterers with child support, alimony, the house, the kids, the good car, and half his money.

its what god intended.

Actually... the one in the wrong usually gets the worst end of the deal. Adulterers normally do not get the stuff mentioned in a divorce case. In some states you even have the adulterer having to pay the person they wronged and not the other way around.

Alimony is one thing you do not have to pay if you can prove infidelity.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Spookybelle
Not every society believes what you believe ...

And not every society and/or law is worthy of respect.
Stoning of people accused of adultery is not something that is worthy of respect.

Here's the deal; If you bury someone in the sand up to their neck and throw rocks at their face until death, you are less than human. The person you have just stoned to death, is now more valuable than you are to the rest of the world.

I mean, what sort of sadistic jerk does something like that? For a NON-VIOLENT crime none-the-less! For all the people supporting this madness, you can just stop typing and go hang yourselves now, do the rest of society a favor and remove yourselves from the equation. We're doing just fine without you.

Where is the fire breathing emote when you need it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join