It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Rescued Over 600 Jewish Kids from Nazi Camps.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Right before WWII, Sir Nicholas Winton organized the rescue of hundreds of Jewish Czechoslovakian children destined for the Nazi death camps. Forty years later, those children have gathered to honor the man who saved their lives.

gopthedailydose.com...

This is a hero in my book.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousEyes1

Wow... its seems more and more jewish seem to have survived the... holocaust... after all.

Good.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Did these people gather together around thirty years ago? The Camps were in the 40's They say they met forty years later so that would make the meeting to happen in the 80's. That was thirty years ago. Either somebody made a typo or someone is telling a lie.
edit on 25-11-2013 by buster2010 because: spellun

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I am sharing a story that touched my heart. It was taped in the 80's and out in the press today. I thought others may be similarly touched. Which is why I am sharing it.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousEyes1

Amazing just Amazing.

Makes me sick thinking how the famous and rich get treated like rock stars when clearly this guy is a rock star. We need more people like this guy in the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

buster2010
Did these people gather together around thirty years ago? The Camps were in the 40's They say they met forty years later so that would make the meeting to happen in the 80's. That was thirty years ago. Either somebody made a typo or someone is telling a lie.

They can afford to pull BS like this off because the youth are totally brainwashed and the rest are too scared to call em on it any more. THERE WAS NO "LABOR" CAMPS PRIOR TO THE 40'S!!!!!!!!

And yes it's a nice story, but that doesn't make it reality. Some of the "nicest" stories of this period have been known and proven to be hoaxes.
edit on 26-11-2013 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

wingsfan

buster2010

They can afford to pull BS like this off because the youth are totally brainwashed and the rest are too scared to call em on it any more. THERE WAS NO "LABOR" CAMPS PRIOR TO THE 40'S!!!!!!!!

And yes it's a nice story, but that doesn't make it reality. Some of the "nicest" stories of this period have been known and proven to be hoaxes.
edit on 26-11-2013 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

Where did anyone say anything about camps prior to the 40s? Calm down there.

Nice story OP thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

join