It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of the 7 deadly sins does God do and is that ok with Christians?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty
The deadly sins were created by the church and not God.

The 10 commandments are definite rules that any society needs to follow to flourish.

God gave them to man to follow, God follows whatever a God wants (Kings/Rulers/Presidents followed the same thinking).

Edit: Parents are an easier rule bender figure. Parents tell the kids to do X and not Y...all the while the parent does Y. The 'Do as I say, not as I do,' mentality is all.
edit on 26-11-2013 by ChuckNasty because: as above

So you think that "Kings/Rulers/Presidents followed the same thinking).', that being that they can break the laws they give others to follow.
Yes....ever read a history book or watch current news?? Crack smoking Mayor comes to mind....

IOW, your God is immoral just like many parents.
Think I made it clear - Do as I say, not as I do. The seven deadly sins were also created by a MAN and not given to us by a GOD. Catholic church trying to keep control..

And here I thought that he was the last word in morality.

Scriptures say we should emulate God in all things so those immoral parents are doing the moral thing. Right?
Scriptures I read - nothing of the sort... You spent too much time believing crap. All things...? That makes me laugh. Again - 7 sins from man, not God. King James Bible - from Man, not God. Do some research on facts before you judge a God??

Regards
DL

edit on 29-11-2013 by ChuckNasty because: edit stuff

LOL.

When it comes to God, there are no facts, except to fools.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

The 10 commandments are definite rules that any society needs to follow to flourish.

God gave them to man to follow, God follows whatever a God wants (Kings/Rulers/Presidents followed the same thinking).

Edit: Parents are an easier rule bender figure. Parents tell the kids to do X and not Y...all the while the parent does Y. The 'Do as I say, not as I do,' mentality is all.

So you think that "Kings/Rulers/Presidents followed the same thinking).', that being that they can break the laws they give others to follow.
Yes....ever read a history book or watch current news?? Crack smoking Mayor comes to mind....

Think I made it clear - Do as I say, not as I do. The seven deadly sins were also created by a MAN and not given to us by a GOD. Catholic church trying to keep control..

Scriptures say we should emulate God in all things so those immoral parents are doing the moral thing. Right?
Scriptures I read - nothing of the sort... You spent too much time believing crap. All things...? That makes me laugh. Again - 7 sins from man, not God. King James Bible - from Man, not God. Do some research on facts before you judge a God??

Regards
DL

LOL.

Regards
DL

...you spouted many 'facts' on the last few pages...

Think you just called yourself a fool, no?

Here's one of them foolish facts:

What do you make of the fact that in Job, God says that Satan moved him to hurt without just cause?

Well played

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Regards
DL

LOL.

Regards
DL

What do you make of the fact that in Job, God says that Satan moved him to hurt without just cause?

Well played

That is a fact to the myth nothing else and thanks for recognizing that I played that well.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Regards
DL

LOL.

Regards
DL

Well played

That is a fact to the myth nothing else and thanks for recognizing that I played that well.

Regards
DL

So....creating a thread on what you see as a myth...

It does explain why you had pointless rebuttals. Also explains why you can't understand the purpose of the 7 deadly sins. It was for man to get past his 'evil' desires.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Regards
DL

LOL.

Regards
DL

Well played

Regards
DL

So....creating a thread on what you see as a myth...

It does explain why you had pointless rebuttals. Also explains why you can't understand the purpose of the 7 deadly sins. It was for man to get past his 'evil' desires.

So the pride you feel in your family is a sin.
You have raised your children in a way that you cannot take pride in.
You are not proud of the choice you made in selecting your spouse.
Ok.

Yep. that would be an evil desire on your part. Fool.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

My family is Buddhist....

But again, you speak on things you know nothing of, therefore your rebuttal is wrong again.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

ChuckNasty

My family is Buddhist....

But again, you speak on things you know nothing of, therefore your rebuttal is wrong again.

It makes no difference what belief you have when you hold no pride for what you have accomplished well and hold no pride in family.

A moral Buddhist father would slap you in shame.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Moral Buddhist father slapping their kids....LOL

You really have zero clues about 7 deadly sins, Buddhism, life purpose.....

Wrong much?

LOL!!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the intelligent arguments.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join