It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lipids, Cholesterol & L-Carnitine, what else can contribute to clogged arteries or <3 disease?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I vaguely recall several months or so ago, there was a novel substance from meats/poultry that was found lodging itself into arterial tissues.

I wasnt on ATS yet back then, so I apologize by all likeless hood you guys have already discussed, just I searched and found nothing on ATS. From what I remember, it had a letter and a number

Anyone knows?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

In reference to the special ingredient in meats that lodges in your arteries I call bs.

Also, It's all nonsense. Saturated fat and cholesterol do not cause heart disease.

People who eat high fat Ketogenic diets(high fat diets consisting of around a 65 fat/30 protein/5 carb) have lower instances of heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Most of the food in these diets come from saturated fat and have lots of cholesterol. I know as I am on it as a preventative for cancer(high risk in family).

It's all bs.

Your best bet for great health is to stop eating grains and limit your carb intake. Get fiber from sources like Spinach and other low carb veggies or supplement with psyllium husk.

Meat, poultry, and eggs won't harm you. What will harm you is grains and corn byproducts.
edit on 25-11-2013 by OrphanApology because: d

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Fat cells contain elastin binding proteins that help arteries to stay flexible. Other sources are skin, heart meat, intestine casings, tongue, and meats that are tough. Something is wrong with all that tender beef you can cut with a fork, it lacks elastins. Animals with a ruman are supposed to have the right bacteria that produce this protein, most humans have to consume it, we cannot support the bacteria that produce it.

The meat on chickens is too soft nowadays, the bacteria are not present in their bodies because they are fed antibiotics to kill them. Even antibiotic free chickens are fed meal containing natural cultures of bacteria/fungus that produce these aflotoxins that kill the Staphylococcus aurora that produce this. The food contains a high quantity of a natural aflotoxin that would be called erythromyacin I think.

Meat chickens are bred out to produce fast growing chickens that need to be butchered in ten weeks. If they are not butchered, they wind up having heart attacks. Even the ones that live on regular organic farms can't walk too much, they get tired. This is all to make the meat fast to produce and also tender. Tender means it lacks adequate amounts of elastins.

If you consume meats, they often contain beta blockers which cause a slowing of circulation. This could also lead to arteries getting clogged up. A water pipe gathers less junk on it's walls if the water is moving fast.

edit on 25-11-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies you guys

Please notice I say arterial clogs OR heart disease

What I remember was it was a short name like C19 or something, and it was found to build up IN the artery walls which sort of implied it could not be sloughed off like lipids or cholesterol could.

I'll do more searching if no one turns up what the compound was. That's what I'm asking.
edit on 26-11-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

top topics

join