It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyndon Johnson admits to Cronkite he was an accomplice to the murder of jfk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
In LBJ's interview with Cronkite, I believe he was simply holding his tongue, wanting nothing more than to figure out a way to somehow garner some credit for the assassination. LBJ had a tremendous ego and a very well known disdain for all things Kennedy. If he could have, and gotten away with it, he would have proudly claimed his part of responsibility. That's just the way he was.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

HanzHenry
To a younger person that wasn't around back then I must say that the whole era had the aura of being some constructed NAzi youth like brainwashing going on at a massive scale. There was subliminals in commercials, radio programs, etc..

If you were around back then you'd know that we have just as many, if not more subliminal messages on TV and in the movies today, as demonstrated by the many threads here regarding that subject. However things are much worse today because instead of trying to brainwash adults, the government are brainwashing children, which they've found to be much more effective. Back in the 60s I got a decent education. Today, teaching kids "group think" is the priority n the schools. As someone who has lived for close to 60 years, I can tell you things are many times worse today because communication is many times more prevalent. Kids don't play outside all day like they used to.

As long as the truth is suppressed by the APATHY of the GENERATION AT FAULT, the boomers, the smiles and high fives by those that overthrew our nation will continue.

Again with blaming the Baby Boomers? Why exactly do you think Johnson refused to run for a second term? Many of your generation do nothing but whine about the problems and blame previous generations. Very convenient for you, but very wrong and I'll prove it. The Baby Boomers did more to fight TPTB than any previous generation, and any generation after it. If the Internet had been invented back then, this would be a very different country right now.

Why can't those older have the COURAGE and Fortitude to do anything, even if 50 years too late.

They had the courage to get their skulls smashed in to stop the Vietnam war and the draft, and fight for civil rights for black people. What have you done? Somehow I doubt very much that you could ever have the courage to do what they did. You should be thanking them, because if not for them, the draft would never have ended and you'd be somewhere in the Middle East being shot at rather than sitting at a computer whining on forums. Johnson probably would have been re-elected, and then God knows how much longer the war would have lasted.

Even the music of the time was used in the war against corruption, since the people had no access to media of any type except handing out pamphlets on street corners. I would suggest that you educate yourself on the Johnson-Nixon years and watch this video, then tell us how apathetic the Baby Boomers were, before spouting off about something that you are completely ignorant of.

edit on 11/27/2013 by AntiNWO because: spacing

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ho. Lee. Sh:t.

Seck. Kund. Line.

(S&F)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

1988: 25 years from the date... 25 years, since then...

- AND -

-AND -

(Okay, I couldn't resist. This has always made me snicker.)

Where is Rising Against?!

edit on 11/27/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

My Aunt, Bless her soul, was a high society gal back in Texas lol. She ran in LBJ circles and dated him for a bit. She told me some stories about him. She said he was not a very nice man.... lol... he was very dark and had an evil side to him. He liked his women and he lived for power.

I am not sure about all the others in the line but I believe he had something to do with it. Just from how she acted about him.

I always believed LBJ had a hand in it and that the other was the cia. He wanted to know everything. He was pushing for all the secrets.... he wanted disclosure and they killed him for it....

the bot

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Aleister

Interesting vids, but Johnson doesn't admit he was in on the assassination. He does question the findings of the Warren Commission, which is pretty big news in itself that apparently CBS and Cronkite left out of the final interview at Johnson's request. Hard to explain why the Cronkite would leave such major news on the cutting room floor, except it was a different era, or he, "the most trusted man in America", in the long run shouldn't be completely trusted.

No instead he clearly looks like he would like to name a name, that he knows something he is holding back, I bet the interview never aired because he was afraid of what he said, someone would not like his hints.

It says there somewhere it was pulled under 'National Security' I guess a reporter, no matter the stature would not insist in broadcasting that bit.
Anyway, Dallas seems to be a cauldron of characters, who knew one another.
George de Mohrenschildt, a sort of mentor for Oswald and a interloper, knew Jacqueline Kennedy and likely G.H.W. Bush, who was more than likely in Dallas that day, Mohrenschildt knew a lot of people, and ended up in a none peaceful death.
Jack Ruby a gangster, likely knew Nixon and LBJ, a gangster, and Oswald. Even Zapruder knew Oswald..WTF.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I've always liked that Oswald picture too, as well as your avatar. That aside, you have to remember that in the 60s the numbers you site were probably opposite of what you show there. Back then, most everyone bought into the official story, and conspiracy theories built up over years as the facts came out. It's hard to imagine today with the everyday use of instant communication on a massive scale, but the facts of the Kennedy assassination conspiracy dripped drop by drop like a leaky faucet, mostly by word of mouth, and not like the Niagra Falls we call the internet today. There was a little mistrust here, and a little anger there, but no OMG moment for the masses which probably would have started a revolution.

The OP is a good example. Just another drop from the faucet. Who knows how many people have seen that video before now? Not many, I'm guessing. As each fact is exposed, anger builds up, then dissipates before the next one appears.

I think by the 80s it was too late to go back and fix anything because things had changed so drastically. The organizations and people who helped changed the 60s had moved on. They had families and jobs to worry about. It was time for the next generation to continue the fight and they dropped the ball. Looking back, I think the apathy really started in the mid-70s, although I did attend several anti-nuke protests so there was some spark there. Maybe it was the state of the economy. Jimmy Carter had everyone thinking about the "energy crisis" at that time.

My links show where the uprising was, however it was only partially successful. It contributed greatly to the end of the war, did away with the draft, and improved civil rights for minorities and women immensley. Most of all, it taught people to question authority.

Again, I can't imagine how anyone could look at the links in my first post and accuse Baby Boomers of being apathetic. They were anything but.

Contrast that with what's happening today. A few "occupy" protests is nothing in comparison. While the police have become an abusive military, the government spies on us all, ignores the Constitution, takes our homes away, and bails out billionaires, the current generation does next to nothing. Yet the blame for all of our ills gets aimed at the people who actually fought against these very things and actually made a difference, at least for a couple of decades.
edit on 11/27/2013 by AntiNWO because: I just can't shut up tonight.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

AntiNWO

Again, I can't imagine how anyone could look at the links in my first post and accuse Baby Boomers of being apathetic. They were anything but.

Contrast that with what's happening today. A few "occupy" protests is nothing in comparison. While the police have become an abusive military, the government spies on us all, ignores the Constitution, takes our homes away, and bails out billionaires, the current generation does next to nothing. Yet the blame for all of our ills gets aimed at the people who actually fought against these very things and actually made a difference, at least for a couple of decades.

You have it mostly right, but you need to give credit to those that did the 'occupy' thing, a mostly peaceful protest, and I have a lingering picture of a New York whiteshirt officer smashing a guy in the Mouth as he walked by. It was an intelligent protest by ordinary people, I dare say even many saw the right away that the banking crisis for what it was/is, a con.
but to stay in context here, it is not quite fair either to say that people had doubts even back then. Oswald came on the screen obviously punched up, yet only one reporter remarked on that. The next scene live, is like the ides of March, with a mob of people present when Oswald was shot and killed, the very last thing that needed to happen.
edit on 27-11-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I think this is a great read for the subject at hand:

whokilledjohnfkennedy.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

E. Howard Hunt said on his deathbed that it was LBJ.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

Former CIA agent and CIA director laughs at the idea of the "lone gun man". Gerald ford helped cover up the coup along with others.

I remember watching that speech, and got the distinct impression that Bush was covertly bragging about his own involvement in the JFK assassination. Some high falut'n Bishop from the RCC was present, and it seemed to me that he wanted all the right people to know that he was loyal to the cause, like he was ass-kissing. I found it highly disturbing.

That initial vid of Lyndon Johnson was eery too.

Sick and creepy stuff, super creepy. Satanic, and I don't think that's overstating it.

Too bad and sadly for them the tables always turn in favor of goodness, truth and righteousness, in the final analysis and at the end of the day.

edit on 27-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This guy says he can show ties too Reagan/Bush Admin & how the Kennedy justice dept, was investigating Reagan

edit on 2-12-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join