It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Saturday as 7 volcanoes erupt in six different countries just hours apart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Rezlooper
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Huh?

Oh well...silence as this thread goes quiet.

I'll take that as a "no comment"

I'm sure many of you know where my thinking is if you've read any of my past threads.

Sorry sometimes I speak in code. When the storm troopers went to inquire if the droids with Luke and Obiwan were the ones they were looking for, Obiwan used the force to persuade them otherwise. Even though they were looking right at it.

Same can be said here. The evidence is right in front of us and all people need is the 'force' read: MSM, to tell them everything is ok and they listen.

I just flew home from the big island of Hawaii last night. The first 4 days the entire island is covered in what the locals call " vog" volcanoe fog and laid there for many days. Everyone I talked to said this was highly unusual. My response to them was "take note, there is earth happenings". Same can be said here. Long story short, I agree we should take note.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the breakdown. You nailed it on the head. The silence is deafening and the more the MSM keeps hush, everyone will continue to ignore what is punching them right in the face!

Vog, huh? Interesting and of course, "highly unusual." I phrase I hear all too often lately.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Flavian
reply to post by Rezlooper

The planet is covered in volcanoes and sometimes several erupt at similar times. In the past, Indonesia alone has had over 30 volcanoes on serious alert at one time (with several of those erupting).

However, 7 starting eruptions on the same day could be something......or it could be nothing. Vulcanology is a developing scientific field where we really are only just starting to learn causes and the interplay between varying factors.

I think the weakening magnetic field (ready to flip) may have something to do with it but i certainly am not expecting any doom type scenarios! I just think reversing the flow field within the core may cause a bit of a magma surge (a bit like in the bath when you change the direction of the water, it surges before settling).

I have to say though, how could Ison have any impact at all? It is a little comet, nothing like the size of a planet so how could it affect gravity and tectonics on Earth? The only way Ison could change anything on Earth would be if it smashed into us (it won't).

Who knows though, geological processes tend to occur in cycles so maybe we are entering a new cycle of vulcanism. Even in that scenario i wouldn't be overly worried as they play out over millions of years so it would be our Ant overlords that should be really worried by then!

Thanks for the honest response Flavian. I appreciate how you tell it honestly and don't make an attempt to sugarcoat everything. "It could be something...or it may be nothing" Let's hope it's nothing and this little Mother Earth Cold shall soon pass!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Rezlooper

Vog, huh? Interesting and of course, "highly unusual." I phrase I hear all too often lately.

Yeah pretty crazy. The entire island was covered in a blanket and can't see very far because of it. Mountains that can be seen from a far on a typical day was nothing but gray haze. Within 24hrs my throat was sore from inhaling all that sulfur.

Once I get a chance to go through my photos ill post some of them on here. Also have some amazing photos of ancient petroglyphs but of course that's a whole other thread.

edit on 26-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

Here's a good example but keep in mind its the entire island. Reasoning is the trade winds stopped blowing for days and therefore the entire island was covered in a blanket of volcanoe smoke.

edit on 26-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

you forgot Pinatubo in the Philippines it is actively spewing right now and did so before during and after the time you quoted.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Thanks for adding that one. The Philippines...volcanoes, earthquakes and cyclones! Those folks over there are having it pretty rough these days.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
s & f enjoyed looking at this thread , was not aware till i read this

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

How many times was it the end of world? OK, all the volcanoes erupted, we are still here. Stop worrying about it, live and enjoy life. When the end comes, lets hope its quick and painless.

End of world examples

1. Padre Pio Three days of darkness 1950
2. Virgin Mary 3 Secrets
3. Y2K
4. 2012
5. Niburu
6. Etc

What will kill us?

Old age
Stupidity
Poisoning our planet
Global nuclear war

Just saying

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Tsu322
My first thought was that it could be Ison. Could it's gravity be pulling up the lava?

I'm no expert either, it was just a thought that popped into my head.

If there's any interaction between the Sun and the Earth it would have to be either magnetic and/or subatomic particles like neutrinos. Energy from the Sun could be transferred to the Earth's magnetic field and into the mantle through the boundary layer between the two magnetic fields. The Sun does have a stellar current that goes through the entire vacuum of space.

www.thunderbolts.info...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

maxzen2004

How many times was it the end of world? OK, all the volcanoes erupted, we are still here. Stop worrying about it, live and enjoy life. When the end comes, lets hope its quick and painless.

End of world examples

1. Padre Pio Three days of darkness 1950
2. Virgin Mary 3 Secrets
3. Y2K
4. 2012
5. Niburu
6. Etc

What will kill us?

Old age
Stupidity
Poisoning our planet
Global nuclear war

Just saying

Well, I'm "Just saying" that it's not any of these silly Doomsday predictions you refer to. It's a slow gradual escalation of events that may be leading to an ELE and this is serious, not some joke. I may be totally wrong about my methane and hydrogen sulfide theories in my signature, but I'm right that something is off with Mother Nature, whether it be dangerous gases, the sun, magnetosphere, ionosphere, the inner core, pole reversals, comet ISON, nibiru....whatever.

The Earth is going through some serious changes right now with earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, weather, mass animal die-offs, pandemics and the many more events I've talked about lately. What's causing it? That's the big question and if more people would pull their heads out of the sand and admit there is a problem rather than living in denial (afraid of the uncertainty), we might find out what's going on and work towards a solution, if it can be solved.

Part of me believes that someone "in the know" is well-aware of what's happening. There are too many large scale events that would have normally been covered by the MSM (such as 8 volcanoes erupting in a single day), the animal die-offs, sinkholes, the disease outbreaks happening all over the world, etc, that are being ignored. The silence is deafening!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Thanks, I live in the Tampa area. I am worried now, like I said, something is going to kill us.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Honestly, how is this not all over the MSM? I have hardly seen anything related to Volcanic activity. This is all happening within days of the string of Earthquakes above 4.0.

The Earth is waking up. I think we might be in for an awakening ourselves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join