It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. Just wondering..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yes, I am keeping an open and objective view of most of this. That is just a start, to get all of you 'just because you don't believe doesn't mean you're right' folks off of my back.

Now, my question, which has, really been troubling me the last few days. If this site truly has a fair amount of 'top-secret' or classified, or true conspiracy information, the why hasn't it been taken down? If you are really spreading the ominous and amazing truth that the governments of earth travel to such amazing lengths to withold, why haven't they done anything about it?

Oh, one other question; are the articles found here gathered information from reliable sources scrutinized by one person or one team of people who must collaboarte the plausability of an article, or are they mass-submitted by any idiot who can scrounge a likely story out of his toilet?

Side Note: No offense is meant to any of the admins, mods, etc.. No claims of them being incorrect or ignorant are intended to be made, these questions are simply things that I would like to know before I decide to go into belief of these subjects.. so, who wants me dead? hopefully not a majority...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Everything here is 100% honest truth, unblemished, unadulterated and uncorrupted.

Its not only the truth as we think it is, but as we know it is.

There are absolutly no fabrications, lies, sarcasm, humour, or half truths, in any of the posts here, ... except this one....

God gave you a mind, use it ......

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Gotta love the Newbies...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The way I see it, everything can be looked upon as a conspiracy. Unless we physically interact - with a subject everything is speculation.
Life itself is speculation.

From what I can see, there are some very intelligent people here. They have tried to watch the world around them and they have tried to understand who they are and where they are going. They haven't necessarily come to the right conclusions but at least they tried. So they're on this website to search for "answers" and swap their thoughts. I think that this site has posted those "answers" in some cases, or at least come very close to answering them (how many I don't know). It's impossible to tell what is right and what is wrong. Only you can decide if you choose to believe in anything here. But at the very least you get to see other people's opinions on subjects that we might not understand and this open up another avenue of thought for yourself.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Leveller has pretty much hit the nail on the head here.
As a broad generalisation we address certain statements presented as some sort of authoritative "party line".
Our approach and our perspective will vary according to individual differences but the common element is that we find - for whatever reason -the "Party Line" unacceptable.
We try to demonstrate why it is unacceptable and to convince others of the validity of our grounds. This may involve demonstrating -as best we may -the invalidity of other assertions.
The "conspiracy" is twofold: (a) what are the lies (b) why are "they" lying? Sometimes, exactly who "they" are is a third feature.
BY circumstance, rather than by design - I think -the conspiracy element is frequently to the background and we post information for its own sake without any attempt to stir controversy. This appears to be a valuable and welcomed feature of ATs and there is a great deal on the site that is simply pure factual information.
A strength of ATS is that there are many posters who are very knowledgeable and who have good memories. All too often, "official" channels assume ignorance and amnesia in the masses -no one can keep track, they think (bit like "1984"): ATS assembles data very effectively at times, better than any other board of which I am aware.
A second strength is that there is scepticism of the healthiest kind - we have not all "seen the light" as is on the case on some boards where aliens and anti-gravity machines are part of the scenery. And, at our best, we can voice that scepticism helpfully and respectfully.
Thus spake Estrathustra.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
ATS has become something of a mongrel over the years since I first obtained the incriminating evidence on Simon and was therefore made a Mod/Admin.
In many ways to the better, I think. We're sstronger on politics, current events,technology, history; but we haven't lost UFO's, Atlantis etc.
Religion has a life of its own (for want of a better phrase) but it's surviving as a place of rational discussion.
We've become more of a message board/chatroom but the content is usually good.
We have our share of the malevolent, 'tis true but we've been very lucky in posters: as some of the old hands have moved on , new posters have taken up the reins. And while we have our occasional bouts of guerrilla warfare, there is generally a lot of friendship on this board.
Most of us will never meet in the flesh; but I"m sure that many of us feel we "know" one another.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What type of evidence did you get on simon?

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If I told you that, Ilove-p, my power as a Mod, and my vast income from blackmail would cease.
Suffice it to say that Simon wasn't "Grey" -but an entirely different shade - until the vast hoard of affidavits, phographs, fluid-samples and psychiatric records came into Estragon's possession.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
All replies worthy of an excellent community.

Though I will be long in any sort of total belief (which is good, for the lack of speculation promotes idiocy
), I am beginning to take a closer look at several things going on around me..

The question-box allocated in my head has yet again done as it was meant to, (

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The line between what we precive to be the truth and what is fiction is never really decided.

One persons truth is another persons fiction.

Bare this in mind for future posts.

Falcon

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viendin
The question-box allocated in my head has yet again done as it was meant to, (

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Another thing to consider while searching for the truth is the secret coding of the letters, take the second letter of every third word of the article to get the message, or something like that. I think Bob88 has that key, but I'm not sure.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne and Netchicken were in great shape when they did their posts.

Thanks , I laughed so much.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Only conspiracy. This site has been hijacked by the people who want to shut it down. Who those people are is the big question those few that are privy to this plot are all trying to answer. This site has seen the vengence of unknown beings that claim to have Satanic beliefs. Yet our own staff denies these claims and tries to silence these claims every time they are made. Just observe.

The Corruption is all over the place. Finding the corruptors has become quite a task. Especially when they have the innocents and the victims covering up the plot that has obviously has plagued us all. Come in but don't give out your e-mail or any other AIM ISP blah blah blah.........

The corruptor is out there and has taken many of our brethren. The only thing that gets me is that I am the only one who insists on seeing this. Just watch. You will see.

You See?

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Can you give us any proof, or are you just going to accuse admins? Please elaborate.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Whoa! Viewchange!

I just re-read the thread, and noticed how many posts I took seriously were jokes. My intelligence has demeaned itself.

So, my new view is, keep complete skepticism about it all, because it is equally likely that it is true as it is false. Whenever something comes up that makes sense, hate it, and think it wrong, do so until it proves itself. That's the only true test of reality for me.... I guess...

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Abraham is just a bit too paranoiak

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ah, a bit of a paradox.

If one were to believe Abraham that you can believe nothing, then they should not believe him and thusly believe in things, which essentially allows them to believe him, forces them not to, and so forth.

In the long run, I'll avoid the paradox, and not take anyone's advice. Just keep skeptical until I can't anymore.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Dude, do what I do.
If I read about a conspiracy on this forum that particularly interests me, I go to news sites and other places and try to gather as much information as I can. It helps me to see the bigger picture.

But like guys have said here already - Only you can make your mind up for yourself. Nobody else has that power.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viendin
Ah, a bit of a paradox.

If one were to believe Abraham that you can believe nothing, then they should not believe him and thusly believe in things, which essentially allows them to believe him, forces them not to, and so forth.

In the long run, I'll avoid the paradox, and not take anyone's advice. Just keep skeptical until I can't anymore.

I talked to people on here about this just the other day. I mentioned that the truth cannot be told, but must be known. Everyone here expects me to give them the truth, not knowing that I was given the truth as well. I was told this and that, and because of that I thought about this at that. Everyone must realize that I am not allowed to speak the truth. Every time I mention "Them" I am blamed for playing their game.

Yet what game is it that you are playing???

What game is it that those who deny me are playing???

Is it the "Denial Game"????

Cause it seems to me as if everyone who doubts me is in denial of what may be true. Otherwise they wouldn't so eagerly ask and await for nothing than can be given to them. Many know that the truth cannot ever fully be known. So one must realize that to expect the truth to be told in clarity and honest non-bias stance is not that reasonable these days. For the truth will be told by those who make it. Like Netchicken said, you want us to pull off the curtains and show you the hidden Satanic altar???

Well that isn't going to happen. If you want to expose that hidden keystone then go ahead. Just don't expect to have a joyful ride. For my journey to the truth was met with much disgust and shame. Much like your's wil be if you tend to act as I did.

I have vowed to stay just, and no justice is done when I am a menace to these boards. Therefore my deeds will not be known, not here, not now.

Only time will tell when the the curtains are lifted. Only then will the darkness fade, and it is then that you will be illuminated by the light. You might not be able to see that well, but in time your eyes will adjust. We are in the Platonic Cave, and I am telling you all to turn around, but no one wants to look back.

You See?

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join