It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am done reading.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have been a member here for a couple of months, but have been reading ATS for years. I feel it is time I start contributing more and in doing so I suppose I need to start here in the introduction forum. So here I am.

I don't claim to be an expert in anything but I do hope I will be able to participate and gain as well as share knowledge with other members of the board as I think, in the end, that is why we are all here.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by goldenalien

Don't stop reading. I hear books are good for you, not to mention the warning labels on obscure products from countries you've never heard of.

Also, reading is particularly helpful for participating in these threads. I've been told its customary to read a thread you're responding to.

In short, don't stop reading. But do please join us in this madness we call ATS. We welcome you and eagerly prepare your assimila - I mean, accommodations.

edit on 25-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Yes, and realize that there are things you know, that others would like to know, that nobody in the world knows now but you!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family. Enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, goldenalien!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thanks for all the well wishes, I did not think anyone would reply to this thread. I suppose I thought it was merely a formality.

top topics

join