It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The report on Sandy Hook has just been released by the state's attorney's office.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

OneManArmy

Helious
reply to post by RobinB022

Excuse me for the edited version of your post, however, I have been reprimanded in the past for quoting long posts.

My reason for replying to this part of your comment is to ask, is it possible that the windows were covered in black garbage bags not to keep the light out, but to keep the outside view from the photo itself. After all-that picture could have been taken anywhere, not necessarily the Lanza household at all.

And this from an previous comment (of yours)

Yes, it is possible and I have thought of that as well. The problem we face is the difference between speculation and fact. Even though most things regarding Sandy Hook make no logical sense when put to the test, most of what is amiss is somehow oddly just out of reach of proving as a lie.

When approaching this subject with a skeptical mind, you must be very careful in your assertions and postulations, the subject matter does not allow for normal people to give you space for half thought out and ill researched conjecture. Much is wrong with the official story, much is wrong with every aspect of this scenario, much is wrong with every aspect that is the Sandy Hook tragedy.

Concise, irrefutable proof is the answer to the skeptics who hold on to the official story. The enemy of those who dissent are people who would lodge illogical and ill thought out scenarios about what happened with no proof, that is what discredits the argument as a whole faster than anything else.

How many times have reports made mention of the fact that Adam changed his clothes very frequently. That sounds suspicious to me in retrospect.

Inmaterial to anything that is being disputed.

I realize everyone is different, but I feel that the mentioning of Adam changing his clothes so often is a very convenient way of explaining certain situations that need to be explained, but would be no easier way. The picture of the bedroom does appear abnormal to me, esp. in comparison to the other picture of his things laid out. I'm referring to the picture with the random things cluttered together with his glasses and his ID card right on top. Directly on top.

Adam changing his clothes on a regular or irregular basis will never be anything more than loose speculation and as such means absolutely nothing. The ID card in the police provided photos however is more intriguing and in my personal opinion is completely fake, I use the word fake on many levels as in I do not believe that ID ever existed and I don't believe it was resting on that desk as it sat when that picture was taken.

That, perhaps, will prove to not be complete speculation, that, may be able to be proved. We shall see.

Just reminds me of Mohammad Atta's passport found on the sidewalk shortly after 911.

The fact is that most of the general public ARE gullible fools. They believe everything they are told by "official sources".
Its not their fault, we are "programmed" to be that way.
What kills me is that to start asking questions gets the inquisitive labelled as fools.
There are so many questions and inconsistencies surrounding this one event it beggars belief.

The government and media propaganda convinced the mouthbreathing masses that Iraq had WMDs.
An obvious lie that was exposed as a lie...
Until the definition of WMDs changed when Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was charged with using a Weapon of Mass Destruction.
Therefore, under the new definition, the US government didn't lie about Iraq having WMDs.

So by changing the definition or the policy, after time it simply becomes the standard practice.

Now let's consider the above in relation to Sandy Hook: the State of Connecticut passed an ex post facto law (a law that retroactively changes the legal consequences or status of actions that were committed, or relationships that existed, before the enactment of the law). Let us not forget that the US Constitution clearly states that States are prohibited from passing ex post facto laws by clause 1 of Article I, Section 10. Therefore by enacting a law that severely limits what is available in a Freedom of Information Act request and imposing severe privacy restrictions to crime victims and making the law retroactive to cover the Sandy Hook incident, the State of Connecticut is violating the United States Constitution.

In Sandy Hook instead of investigating and responding to journalists legitimate queries, the State officials demonized those who asked questions and acted in such a severe standoffish manner that they essentially prevented any real investigative journalism from happening. They established a new standard of practice which prefers the utilization of name calling to anyone that has legitimate inquiries about the countless anomalies and inconsistencies in the official statements; in doing so they have done nothing to further develop preventative strategies that, if enacted, might help prevent future tragedies from happening. All of this draconian secrecy does nothing to keep children safe in the future, it only shifts the focus to everything Adam Lanza which, as the FBI has demonstrated, only helps to inspire others to emulate his actions because their deranged minds see the focus as a glorification and not the condemnation that, in reality, it is.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Taissa

8675309jenny

NickDC202

Here is something for folks to ponder:
Considering that upon the arrival of law enforcement & EMS there were NO measures were taken to attempt to save the lives of ANY of the children that were shot and noting that the TWO closest hospitals are both Level II Trauma Centers; isn't it a touch odd that not a single parent has filed a lawsuit against the State or any State Agency for the way the scene was handled and the fact that no potentially life saving measures were attempted???

WOW. The EMS issues has always been the big giant flashing neon sign for me, but you make an even better point. The LACK of a lawsuit in the USA for something like this is truly a SMOKING GUN

That's pretty much case closed for me, but I'll add a few more unbelievables:

Nancy Lanza warns baby sitter to never turn back on Adam, but then purchases a horde of FIREARMS for this kid?????

Adam has plenty of ammo left, has just killed 20 young children and 6 teachers, but he draws his moral line at shooting police?????

I don't even believe the story that Nancy Lanza was a prepper and took Adam to the firing range. I don't even believe she cared about guns either. Where is the proof that she purchased weapons? Where are the photos of her with any of her guns? Where are there ANY updated family photos, of even her and Adam together? At this point, I think they were both set up, used, and murdered.

I still don't understand why he had Ryan Lanzas dl on his person, when he was found? The father never commented, the brother never commented??? Don't know. Just seems odd....

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

j.r.c.b.

Taissa

8675309jenny

NickDC202

Here is something for folks to ponder:
Considering that upon the arrival of law enforcement & EMS there were NO measures were taken to attempt to save the lives of ANY of the children that were shot and noting that the TWO closest hospitals are both Level II Trauma Centers; isn't it a touch odd that not a single parent has filed a lawsuit against the State or any State Agency for the way the scene was handled and the fact that no potentially life saving measures were attempted???

WOW. The EMS issues has always been the big giant flashing neon sign for me, but you make an even better point. The LACK of a lawsuit in the USA for something like this is truly a SMOKING GUN

That's pretty much case closed for me, but I'll add a few more unbelievables:

Nancy Lanza warns baby sitter to never turn back on Adam, but then purchases a horde of FIREARMS for this kid?????

Adam has plenty of ammo left, has just killed 20 young children and 6 teachers, but he draws his moral line at shooting police?????

I don't even believe the story that Nancy Lanza was a prepper and took Adam to the firing range. I don't even believe she cared about guns either. Where is the proof that she purchased weapons? Where are the photos of her with any of her guns? Where are there ANY updated family photos, of even her and Adam together? At this point, I think they were both set up, used, and murdered.

I still don't understand why he had Ryan Lanzas dl on his person, when he was found? The father never commented, the brother never commented??? Don't know. Just seems odd....

A lot of misinformation as this case unfolded.

*Ryan Lanza was the shooter

*Nancy Lanza was a teacher at the school

*Nancy Lanza was dead at the school

*Someone was dead in Hoboken, NJ associated with the Lanzas

*Someone in the woods was chopping firewood, or an off duty police officer, or a parent making gingerbread houses who fled the scene...

I know there are tons more, but these are a few off the top of my head.

The popular explanation is that the media does a poor job, jumps to conclusions, and makes mistakes. This may be partially true, but there are other possibilities.

One possibility is that a number of different scenarios are fed to the media to muddy the waters. So many rabbit holes to go down, many of which lead nowhere. Perhaps it's essential to examine who is digging the holes and where/how they are placed?

Edit to add: The Newtown Bee quotes from Principal Dawn Hochsprung, who was supposed to be dead and could not have provided the quotes. The story was initially scrubbed from the website. Later, the Bee printed a retraction without explanation of how such a mistake could have been made.
edit on 1-12-2013 by notquitesure because: Added something

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

You bring up some good questions.
I am not playing devil’s advocate – but would like to consider if another explanation might fit – logically.

You question the “incredible number of handgun rounds”…and…how “abruptly” he “quit…then suicided”…
Is it possible that, he could have planned the event, expecting the same kind of excitement & bone-sizzling thrills experienced in one of his 1st Person Shooter/Combat games…
…Was going in, loaded to the gills (won’t be caught under-stocked) to handle any possible onslaught…
…But then, after a few minutes…when, it’s only kids – no-one’s fighting back – no thrill – no excitement – no real victory can be had - - - he simply stops and kills himself?

I don’t know, of course.
And, I don’t know how or if this even fits with the remaining facts.
I have not studied “the Report” – only read through portions – – – do you know if the 1st Responders heard any gunfire upon/after entering the building?
In other words – did they witness/hear the suicide shot/s?

Likewise - do you (or does anyone) know "who" might have said that the school "was his life"?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

notquitesure
...The popular explanation is that the media does a poor job, jumps to conclusions, and makes mistakes. This may be partially true, but there are other possibilities.

One possibility is that a number of different scenarios are fed to the media to muddy the waters. So many rabbit holes to go down, many of which lead nowhere. Perhaps it's essential to examine who is digging the holes and where/how they are placed?

As you say/ask - is the information channel messed up by design, or incompetence?
Conspiratorially-Speaking - we would want to lay the blame on our favorite Lex Luthor.
I wish it could be that easy.
Whether it is, or is not, by design - the misinformation, disinformation, total fabrications, tinged data, messed-up timelines and "now you see me, now you don't" details only serve to keep anyone looking into such matters, continually guessing...continually struggling with details...continually bickering & quibbling over the minutia...and rarely making any progress.
But - you are correct - keeps us busy, occupied & distracted...

Who's digging the holes?
Sorry, but - I don't know...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If there is no doctor-patient confidentiality anymore, why didn't they attempt to interview Lanza's shrinks?

www.cchrint.org...
But Jonathan Emord, the constitutional attorney representing the non-profit organization, AbleChild, in its efforts to have Adam Lanza’s autopsy, toxicology, and prescription drug records publicly disclosed, says he "doesn’t buy the excuse." He states, “Since Lanza is deceased, there is no physician/patient privilege and, at a minimum, they should identify the psychiatrist and what the psychiatrist communicated to them about the course of treatment Lanza received.”

In almost every one of these "Columbine-client" type shootings, there is some history of mental health 'treatment' prior to the violence. And in all these cases this shrink is rarely identified and never interviewed. This despite motive always being a mystery and the shrink perhaps being in the best position to know what that motive might be. See here for a comprehensive list:
signofthetimes.yuku.com...

I've said it once but I'll say it again:

FIRST comes the mental health 'treatment,' THEN comes the ultra-violence!!
edit on 1-12-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

It seems to me that if these actually were his video games, that you couldn't blame his actions on first person shooters based on the photos. The Xbox 360 games shown are old games...Gears of War 2006, Left 4 Dead 2007ish, and the copy of Call of Duty he supposedly had is COD 4 Modern Warfare. Since that came out, Call of Duty has released 5 new games, so I'd say it had to have been released about 2007 or '08. If he hadn't bought any of the newer games, I find it hard to believe that he was really into first person shooters. Maybe had a 360 in its first couple years of release and sold it or stopped playing it. As someone else stated, the fact he doesn't even have a 32" flat screen living in that house suggests that he wasn't too serious about playing games. Nobody wants to game in standard def or on a 20" monitor. In my opinion, they're trying to demonize first person shooters by showing these games and systems.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Operations

Yep. Maybe he wanted to die, and not just get shot by cops. How can you think you understand every psycho person and their motives? Must they align with your own perspective on life, or what you can accept?

You seem to think that everything must make sense. I see. I guess people who act on evil, or psychosis, have to act in a certain logical fashion at every moment. I guess your universe is totally perfect, yes?

Again... welcome to humanity. It doesn't make sense, nor does it have to.
edit on 1-12-2013 by Operations because: (no reason given)

Just in your immediately prior post you said you wouldn't be back, yet here you are again. I suggest you honor that statement and take your condescending tone elsewhere mate.

You couldn't even bother to address how 20 families in sue-happy America haven't filed a lawsuit despite Emergency Medical services being CLEARLY withheld!

No one claims to understand every psycho, you don't even need to involve Lanza to show the massive issues with this whole event.

If you're not a shill, you do a good job of acting like one.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about the condo in Greenwich that was somehow tracked down in regards to the nuns and their getaway vehicle. I read something about it a while back and can't find anything about it now. Supposedly they were tracked to the condo one way or another and the condo was owned by Jewish Nationals here on student Visas. I think it had said a warrant was served and they found all kinds of weapons and explosives. I don't remember how well it was sourced, but thought it was interesting, if true. If anyone has heard anything about this condo, please share.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

From what I've read, there is no proof of his existence. All I've seen is the webpage with his death certificate and a webpage that had him as an honor roll student some 5 years or so ago. You know what they say about the internet and with something as big as this, I don't see it being very hard at all to forge or fake either one. And the photos I've seen of the guy look like nerds from my dad's class of '80 yearbook--rail thin with that groovy haircut.

For the families of the victims or of those involved, I understand that they'd want their privacy to be respected, but they can't be blind to the fact that a lot of people think this is some sort of false flag. I know if I was in their shoes, I would come out and confirm this actually happened the best I could to help my fellow Americans, but I haven't seen anyone or heard anyone do such a thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Operations

With so much seeming unaccounted for or unexplained, a pattern begins to develop. After this pattern develops and there are so many red flags, it starts to become pretty obvious the story ain't straight.

Something like the Oregon mall shooter around the same time last year is easy to write off as a crazy person just losing it, but something as complicated as this just isn't as easily written off the same.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

wrequembix
=

For the families of the victims or of those involved, I understand that they'd want their privacy to be respected, but they can't be blind to the fact that a lot of people think this is some sort of false flag. I know if I was in their shoes, I would come out and confirm this actually happened the best I could to help my fellow Americans, but I haven't seen anyone or heard anyone do such a thing.

But you're not in their shoes, are you?

Open your mind a little bit to imagine the possibility this happened as reported and how you would feel about this "false flag" speculation if you were in their shoes.

People who know they buried their children have been repeatedly libeled online and no doubt perceive their "fellow Americans" who have done that as mentally imbalanced conspiracy nuts with whom they want no interaction.

For example, if a parent is actually on the level what obligation would they feel towards someone like yourself who is insinuating as you do above that they are not on the level?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

notquitesure

A lot of misinformation as this case unfolded.

*Ryan Lanza was the shooter

*Nancy Lanza was a teacher at the school

*Nancy Lanza was dead at the school

*Someone was dead in Hoboken, NJ associated with the Lanzas

*Someone in the woods was chopping firewood, or an off duty police officer, or a parent making gingerbread houses who fled the scene...

All are reports from the first few days or hours and the result of over zealous reporting based on the reports of law enforcement from multiple agencies who did not yet know what was going on.

Do you think a massive conspiracy which would have to involve thousands of people none of whom have broken ranks would make mistakes like this?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

OneManArmy

EDIT:I wonder, do you think that the video footage of "bombs" being removed from the Alfred P Murrah building and it being shown on the msm at the time it happened was a result of misinformation due to "over zealous reporting"?
Or during 911 when the BBC reported that building seven had come down, before it had even happened, was a result of "over zealous reporting"?

Totally irrelevant to the discussion.

Where did I say anything about the OKC bombing or 911?

This is standard operating procedure. Try to link one's totally implausible conspiracy theory to more commonly accepted theories in an attempt to gain legitimacy. It actually results in making everyone look like idiots by association.
edit on 1-12-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

DelMarvel

Totally irrelevant to the discussion.

Where did I say anything about the OKC bombing or 911?

This is standard operating procedure. Try to link one's totally implausible conspiracy theory to more commonly accepted theories in an attempt to gain legitimacy. It actually results in making everyone look like idiots by association.

My questions are very relevant to the discussion, with regards to the media saying one thing one day then saying something else another day.
(EDIT: Also due to the fact that both OKC and 911 were both psyops leading up to this one IMO
Relevant details all 3 events share...
Lack of video evidence, including the disappearance of such evidence,
Major MSM inconsistencies,
Patsies blamed for the crimes).
You ask someone to take the media "official story" as what happened when its repeatedly shown to be NOT what happened. I would say that is idiotic. Asking questions in the face of total inconsistency is an obligation, not a mistake.
Yet you still failed to answer those questions.
I would like to ask a further question, "standard operating procedure" for who?
What handbook of operating procedure am I supposed to be following?
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmSun, 01 Dec 2013 18:17:11 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Good observations! I like how you term the OS as 'the report' as well. If that means 'it doesn't satisfy' we are in the same boat. I hate some of the CT 'denial' ... but, I feel something warm and wet on my back and it ain't raining.

That Adam Lanza was 'the shooter' is a given. I 'don't know' why he did it ... but I'll bet there was a reason, and I feel that information is being suppressed. I am a retired federal LEO, investigator, SI analyst ... we look for that specific information (motive) and cannot conclude an investigation without first having turned over every stone. It's missing from the OS.

TKDRL has access to what appears is the most complete reporting on this incident I have seen. I can't access that file with the Apple products I have for personal use. I'd love to see them in full context, but I'm not setting up a Windows system just to see if there's a smoking gun in there. TKDRL's synopsis is good enough for me right now. I've got a feeling there's never going to be a full OS, and TPTB may leak something on court order only from time-to-time ... which means this story will never die on ATS.

Your take on why Lanza stopped could be a good fit. What really happened is probably going to remain in the 'can't be determined' column. I want to know if he was goaded into this, and the smashed hard drive is my red flag. JBA2848 is digging into a couple of other holes and might come out with a real CT rabbit. Something right *here* smells rotten.

It's pretty obvious to me that Lanza worshipped guns. That might have been why he brought two handguns with him ... he just loved 'em. A handgun in that scenario is only useful as an exit strategy and the second one was either an insurance policy ... or just part of a lunatic fantasy ... and that Lanza was loony is not something I see that's up for debate.

While we're getting into 'opinion' I'd like to say this: I bet Adam Lanza had his brother's ID for two reasons. The first is that it was a form of hero worship assuming his identity. Adam was an obvious loser and Ryan was a success. The second is that he probably had some fantasy of making use of it to buy a concealable pistol as he wasn't old enough when his mom wrote a check. That initial misidentification was a huge goof-up and probably set the tone for all the things we're discussing now ... TPTB don't like to look bad, so they've learned to keep their mouths shut, lest they remove all doubt. If I had been in charge of the investigation, you can bet id have done the same thing ... only without the blatant threats on camera (that was just stoopit).

There's a lot of conjecture about additional shots. Forgive me for not making further comment. I cannot add any coherence at this time.

The isolated comment about "The school being 'his life'" seems way out of context. From what I have gathered SHES was one of the best times in his childhood. Maybe something happened that clicked wrong a decade earlier and was a bad memory for him. I 'think' the source was talking about his experiences in middle school (where he got to work with older students and the guy JBA2848 is looking into). I think the comment was referring to a time when Lanza was 16 years old.

In terms of unOS comments, the one I would address is the babysitter's reference to 'never turn your back to him.' That's just chilling.

It's also too bad we won't be hearing about his psychological profile. In 20/20 hindsight, this was a freak that needed to be on meds 24/7. I'd like to know if he was ever on meds. There were none found in his system at autopsy ... but that doesn't mean he didn't have a reaction to having recently come off of them.

I'd also like to know what caused Lanza to firm up his plan during his mother's absence. This is a key area the OS ... probably ... couldn't cover without opening up a rabbit hole. TPTB got two black eyes in this incident ... took some debilitating body blows as well. It's their fault there are serious unanswered questions ... and their tough luck. That said, there ARE a couple of things I'm very willing to cut them some slack over.

Can't forgive the Feds for using SH as a platform to further their gun-grabbing agenda.

One CT that has yet to be surfaced: Did the members of the Newtown School Board make enemies who may have had some interaction/influence over Lanza? Did they mess with tax rates? Did they sully the wrong person's reputation? Did they ostracize somebody who may have wanted some payback? This one is a rabbit hole too deep for casual Internet research and I wonder if the 'pros' got around to it. They certainly had the time and resources ... but no mention of it anywhere that I can find. That $50M payoff for a new school really bothers me.

-Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

DelMarvel

edit on 1-12-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

Thanks for typing your response in big letters like that!!! It really helped convince me that your point of view is probably the correct one.......

However this discussion will continue until the relevant questions; and there are many, are answered.
edit on 1-12-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

(post by Unity_99 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join