ATS Live Radio Presents - Out Of the Box (SE1 EP4)

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Join the OOB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

SHOW HOSTS:
NoRegretsEver, Above Board, Wrabbit2000, ImaMarty, Darkblade71, and Druid42
SHOW GUESTS:
MrBigDig1974, FissionSurplus, Destinyone, Paulene Soto, Silk, and Judyth Vary Baker.

Show times

Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe
Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America)
Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

How to Tune In

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live Radio can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio)

Tonights Topics

A Conversation With Oswald's Mistress: Judyth Vary Baker
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

Photography of ATS Members

Member Art Galleries

ATS Original Music Collection

A Showcase of Winners

I AM Collaborative Poetry by Paulene

Starry Night

Out of the Box is a pre-recorded show and cannot take callers to air.

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I just want to mention that while I'm not a big participant in this week's episode, I was back-up recording for the Judyth Vary Baker interview. She had a lot to say and some very interesting things to add for consideration of any serious researcher or conspiracy theorist with an interest to the topic.

It's one you'll want to catch, to be sure!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit - thank you for doing that back up recording!! Behind the scenes stuff like that is crucial to making a show work!
You Rock, Wrabbit!

And I'm REALLY looking forward to that interview, as well! I wasn't able to connect for it, but I can't wait to listen.

I'm also excited to share Paulene Soto's poetry with you all tonight, and the Beatnik Break features ATS Writer Grayeagle's wonderful poem "Starry Night."

LOTS of fun, as well as in-depth and meaningful conversation and interviews in this episode! See you all tonight in chat!

peace,
AB

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The first hour of the show is dedicated Judyth and her very personal story. On the 50th anniversary of the assassination of JFK, the information she brings to light about Lee Harvey Oswald is both fascinating and informative.

A special thanks goes out to all those who participated in making this interview happen.

edit on 11/25/13 by Druid42 because: sp err

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

What an epic show Druid. JVB's interview is not to be missed, for those looking for special insight into the JFK assassination.

Details not put forth by the MSM.

Des

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Looking forward to the show!
Keep up the great
work!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Judyth Vary Baker and the OOtB crew?! I'm in!!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Some of us will be in chat for the 10:00 EST airing. If you're not too busy, drop on in to chat city

Des

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Planning on being there for the chat tonight as well...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I should be in chat for a while, too!
It's going to be a big show tonight, folks!

peace,

- AB/ "Abby"

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Looks like this is the 35 minute warning til OOTB airs in the North American timeslot...

If you haven't caught these folks' shows... here's your chance..

looks like another great lineup....

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Heading to chat and tuning in now!

It's showtime!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

On Friday ATS showed one clear detail video regards the Assassination of the late President JFK. The video showed a more open view of the roadway plus sidewalks etc. (Was it the South side?), and we could see less people were standing along that side. Have never before seen the way in which several people stood pretty still , maybe taking photo's, and then one Male was seen diving to the ground. Further in the background, near top of the video, another looked as though he was running. Has all this been explained in years gone by? I ask this because only previous videos seen did not show clearly just how empty that side of the road appeared to be.. Cannot recall seeing the flow of traffic along top of video either. Thanks for such a clear view of the area.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I'm totally blown away by everyone's comments about my thread. Woohoo!!

Thank you so much for your positive support.

It has been my objective from the start of the thread to help others, along with myself, to understand the paranormal events that happen to us. Having others to discuss these things with is so great, even if we don't come up with an answer.

For most of my life I felt there was no one who understood, who I could talk to without them thinking I was ready for the loony bin. Now, just look at all the people I have have talked with over the past year who have had similar experiences! The response has been awesome!! I'm still amazed with this thread!
I am so thankful to ATS for allowing me, and others like me, a place to come and share our experiences with others who truly "get it".

I hope if anyone else out there needs a place to connect with others about their paranormal experiences, they will come on my thread. Every type of paranormal experience is welcome!

Awesome job on the radio show tonight guys! Congrats to all of you.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
I just want to mention that while I'm not a big participant in this week's episode, I was back-up recording for the Judyth Vary Baker interview. She had a lot to say and some very interesting things to add for consideration of any serious researcher or conspiracy theorist with an interest to the topic.

It's one you'll want to catch, to be sure!

Is this ready for download yet? I wasn't able to catch the live broadcast.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eggman90

It should be on the Rewind player layer today.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Can you post a link to the rewind player? I can't find it.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Link to the Rewind Player.....

Check back for updates!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks! Bookmarked.

top topics

join