It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

xavi1000
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Why are you so stubborn ? Public need to see security camera footage of Adam Lanza.No debate about this.Ende, period, finito.

Can you show me where I ever said, even once, the outside camera footage of the parking lot or common areas, prior to any shooting or crime having been committed, wouldn't be a good thing to see released? (DOES such footage exist? Do we KNOW outside cameras were mounted, working and recording at all...or is this another assumption made fact by assertion?)

I've said crime scene photos are and should always BE off limits. Period. You aren't talking crime scene photos, but general context footage and overall evidence. I don't see why that can't be a part of the public record to get into specifics. See above, if it even exists.

I love how multiple people just assume to know what I mean, what I intend to say and go right on to speak for me though. I can articulate my own thoughts, thanks...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

where is the record of the blood clean up? what services were used to clean the site? isn't it ironic the school has been torn down?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

FlyersFan
You aren't capable of being a forensic investigator on the internet and therefore there is no need for all the gory details (crime scene photos, blood splatters, bloody clothing) to be released to the public.

has that kind of evidence been established to exist? what agency should have been used to clean up the site? is there a record of that? how much did it cost? who were the people who cleaned it up? does that information exist?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Taissa

Who has been asking to see dead bodies on this thread? I certainly have no desire to see it, but I want to see other evidence, such as photos of Adam Lanza. If they can take the LAX shooter and plaster his dead body everywhere, then show me Adam Lanza in the school, show me something that proves that this person was the shooter. Show me family photos of Adam Lanza that does not look doctored and strange. At this point, Adam Lanza is a fictitious character.

Yep, this.

Corrupt government was also super swift to start parading around security footage of Aaron Alexis (Naval Yard Shooter)... but not a single frame of footage showing Lanza anywhere near Sandy Hoax.

Too many times this corrupt government has betrayed our trust. They're not getting it back without some real PROOF.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

bottleslingguy
isn't it ironic the school has been torn down?

No. From a psychology point of view it makes perfect sense.

5 and 6 and 7 year old children would have been forced to try to learn in rooms where children their own age were mass murdered. It would have been impossible for them to learn. They would have been distracted. They would have been telling each other that the room was haunted or that the murderers were still in the bathrooms or they would have picked on certain kids telling them that their desks were sitting exactly where _____ (insert victims name) was sitting when he was killed ...etc etc .. those are the things that kids do. Psychologically speaking, using that school would have been too much of a distraction and a mental torture for children to learn in. The school is best destroyed.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

What I've never understood is that Adam Lanza was deemed the sole accomplice of this tragedy (who is dead), but the authorities are calling this still an open investigation??? Who are they investigating? This makes zero sense to me....

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
It's a VERY high profile case to be playing games, how they have been.
so then what is it that makes this such a "high profile case"?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

FlyersFan
The school is best destroyed.

I'm not arguing that. But that is why photographic evidence is stored away and not only am I asking if such photos exist, but who was employed to clean up the crime scene? Obviously they didn't leave the rooms as they were even when a building like that was typically going to be demolished, so which agency did the work and how much did it cost? Is that something that should be withheld from public record and if so why? Of course it begs the question of them fabricating a record

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Urantia1111
Don't be so daft. We're questioning whether there actually were any victims' families or funerals.

Yes ... questioning if there were actually any victims and dead children .. THAT is what is daft. Two dozen funerals. The list of the dead is widely available. The names and ages was made available shortly after the shooting. The list is here . Obviously the shooting happened and the children (and adults) died.

Even if the victims and funerals are real, how does that prove Adam Lanza was the lone gunman? You simply aren't offering any evidence supporting that story. I can see that you're wishing upon wish that people were dumb enough to just believe what you desperately need them to, but its clearly not working.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Urantia1111
Even if the victims and funerals are real, how does that prove Adam Lanza was the lone gunman?

The report, done by trained professionals on the scene, as well as eyewitness accounts which have been in the newspapers for everyone to read, state it was Lanza. Period.

I can see that you're wishing upon wish that people were dumb enough to just believe what you desperately need them to, but its clearly not working.

That's just a crock of hyperbole. Seriously dude .. I'm not 'wishing upon wish' and I'm not 'desperately' doing anything. If you are that emotionally deep into this, then please recognize that you are projecting your own level of intensity onto my posts ... intensity that simply isn't there.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Urantia1111
Even if the victims and funerals are real, how does that prove Adam Lanza was the lone gunman?

The report, done by trained professionals on the scene, as well as eyewitness accounts which have been in the newspapers for everyone to read, state it was Lanza. Period.

Perhaps a rereading of this might be benificial....

especially #2 and #8www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trained professionals.....

edit on 26-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

It's not 'disinformation' to state that the school nurse was on TV and she identified LANZA. He walked into her office and walked out again. She was hiding in the room. She saw him ... less than a foot from her.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

There will be no video of Lanza forthcoming since the school only had video monitoring with no recording device.

Uh-oh...

Does this make any sense to *anyone*?

A recording device is a standard component of any video monitoring system and is not a high cost item. Most of the video processing units that the cameras & screens attach to have it built right into that unit. All of the systems I've had installed are built exactly that way. If someone were to break into the school after hours this system would be useless, and that's just for starters. If something were to happen within the school during school hours that administrators would want to know about, they would only know if someone were actively watching the monitors? Ridiculous.

A school would have many, many reasons to want a recording device. Very few if any for not wanting one.

All of the other schools in the area have similar systems and I would bet all have recording devices as part of the system. Should be easy enough to check...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Riffrafter
reply to post by Asktheanimals

There will be no video of Lanza forthcoming since the school only had video monitoring with no recording device.

Uh-oh...

Does this make any sense to *anyone*?

A recording device is a standard component of any video monitoring system and is not a high cost item. Most of the video processing units that the cameras & screens attach to have it built right into that unit. All of the systems I've had installed are built exactly that way. If someone were to break into the school after hours this system would be useless, and that's just for starters. If something were to happen within the school during school hours that administrators would want to know about, they would only know if someone were actively watching the monitors? Ridiculous.

A school would have many, many reasons to want a recording device. Very few if any for not wanting one.

All of the other schools in the area have similar systems and I would bet all have recording devices as part of the system. Should be easy enough to check...

Trust your gut. When something smells like BS, and the excusetrain keeps rolling from all the people involved with the case--sealing evidence, demolishing the school and forcing the workers to sign non-disclosure agreements, supposed cameras that don't record anything--the entire story is likely a giant steaming bag of crap.

If you could get any of those demolition workers to talk, I 100% guarantee what they'd say. They'd say they walked into a school that had no bloodstains on the floor, no bulletholes in the walls, and nothing to corroborate even the slightest bit of the official "story."

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

bottleslingguy

Wrabbit2000
It's a VERY high profile case to be playing games, how they have been.
so then what is it that makes this such a "high profile case"?

What do you mean? What about this isn't high profile? First, the timing itself. Lanza chose the worst moment in national politics to go postal with a gun in a killing spree. Gun violence of any media interest was going to hit the top of the story chart about that time and for a number of reasons. Not least of which, an election all sides were trying to get over and forget happened.....a budget impasse that was crisis moving to Cliff in time for Jan 1, as well as the regular Holiday season the Government seems determined we'll never be left the hell alone to enjoy again.

Outside of politics and timing? The event itself made it high profile and I'm still baffled why you'd even ask this?

Every mass shooting involving children, anywhere in the world, is high profile news. It always has been that I recall. Clear back to my earliest memories of things like the Stockton Schoolyard Massacre in 1989 (which largely started the huge push in California against guns of all types, but particularly "assault rifles").

This could never have been anything other than high profile by it's nature.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I could sum up the report in two sentences................Tell them absolutly nothing. Some wont like it because they know its a croc of ^^^^ but they wont do anything about it other than argue on CT sites.

In a word "No"

Report Ends.
edit on 26-11-2013 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I want to see the report so I can say it's made up!

I want to see all of the photos, so I can say they were photoshopped!

I want all of the evidence, so I can say ti was fabricated!

I won't stop until I've seen everything they have and can unilaterally dismissed all of it as lies!

But I won't stop believing every half assed Youtube video I come across.

And I certainly don't have the stones to go visit the families and see what they think of my sad, disturbing false reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by olaru12

It's not 'disinformation' to state that the school nurse was on TV and she identified LANZA. He walked into her office and walked out again. She was hiding in the room. She saw him ... less than a foot from her.

This doesn't make it so. Anyone can say anything and you or I may
not be aware of their motivations for saying it. You seem intent on
believing the official story (whatever that is) and more power to
your elbow for it, but some of us are not so trusting. This government
has shown it's hand on many occasions and the Sandy hook affairs throws
up more inconsistencies than you could shake a stick at.
We all understand your position. There is no need to reinforce it with
every new post. You won't convince any of us here who remain sceptical
in the extreme of this whole case, and who are simply looking for simple
answers to simple questions.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

ShillBill
reply to post by FlyersFan

Basically you are saying that we might as wel be done with discussing any conspiracy, because the official sources say it isn't.

What a joke.

No, actually, what is actually a joke is the insistance that there has to be a conspiracy here somewhere based upon absolutely nothing but reading into the report looking for inconsistancies the conspiracy mongors are "so sure" have to be there somewhere. This isn't research. This is is an intellectually dishonest attempt to "prove" what the conspiracy theorists themselves want to believe is true.

Seriously, people, have we really become so detached from reality that we now need to actually demand to see photos of murdered little kids to before we can believe they were actually murdered? Since when has murder been such a rare and questionable thing all of a sudden?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join