It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh I can almost tell you without ever hearing them, why no 911 tapes will ever be heard in their entirety and I don't think it's anything conspiracy related. This is entirely about being family to cops and living around the culture for my opinion on this aspect. They each, cop/firemen/medic walked into what is the worst nightmare of anyone, anyone at all, who works those professions. A multiple murder scene/spree killings with almost all victims being children. I'd almost promise, some of those people were breaking down on air and saying crazy things in terms of self control or perspective. The scene they had in their heads, while speaking in those moments ...would have been true nightmare stuff.

I find it hard to believe that any person that possesses at least a moderate level of intelligence would truly believe his own pile of nonsense.

You are trying too hard.....
edit on 26-11-2013 by ShillBill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Self edited .. not worth getting a warning over ...
edit on 11/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

FlyersFan

jaws1975
there is no good reason why we still don't have access to the full investigation.

there is no good reason why anyone should have access to the full investigation. Morbid curiosity. Wild conspiracy theories. Bored Arm chair detectives. No one outside of the police and families (victims families and Lanza families) have any need for access to the 'full investigation'.

That's an unpopular thing to say at this site ... but there it is.

There are plenty of good reasons to understand the truth of what happened. As an American citizen I have a right to know. This is my country. I don't have to sit down and shut up. They didn't keep everything sealed on Columbine. I want to understand and know exactly what happened with Sandy Hook. Yes, I have that right. I don't want this to keep happening.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

olaru12

I don't know, it just seem odd that with the Boston bombing we were not spared the gory details of blown off legs an blood stained sidewalks, the perps were paraded out in the media for all to see. Same with Colombine and other mass murders. Something is very strange about SH! Not just the secrecy involved either!

edit on 25-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Wasn't THAT ghoulish? Yep! I sure didn't want to see that. Even the NY Post releasing the dead body of the LAX shooter was ghoulish!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

FlyersFan
Self edited .. not worth getting a warning over ...
edit on 11/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Passive aggressive are we?

Very impressive.....

But no real response to the post directed at you?

You couldn't respond in a way that wouldn't get you a warning?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Taissa
There are plenty of good reasons to understand the truth of what happened.

You know the truth of what happened. It's in the official report. The official report is accepted by the families of the victims and the family of the shooter. You aren't capable of being a forensic investigator on the internet and therefore there is no need for all the gory details (crime scene photos, blood splatters, bloody clothing) to be released to the public.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

jam321
Adam must have done a number on that hard drive seeing that the police will probably never be able to get info from it.

Makes me think what info he was trying to hide.

I was talking about this with my husband last night. We were also noting that there are no family photos of Adam Lanza, Ryan Lanza, Nancy, or Peter at all. At some point in time, there must have been family photos, however, all we are given are some very strange looking photos, that look either very dated or grainy. In an age of cell phones and digital cameras, we have no photos of this family or Nancy with her son. Yet, we have tons of photos released of the victims and their families.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Taissa
There are plenty of good reasons to understand the truth of what happened.

You know the truth of what happened. It's in the official report. The official report is accepted by the families of the victims and the family of the shooter. You aren't capable of being a forensic investigator on the internet and therefore there is no need for all the gory details (crime scene photos, blood splatters, bloody clothing) to be released to the public.

You do not know what I am capable of, thank you. There are way too many lies and inconsistencies with this case, and the "truth" being provided in the official report is still bungled and full of holes. As an American citizen, a future parent, and a tax payer, I have a right to information. I have a right to see to it that this does not keep happening. Those who want the truth will not sit down and shut up, no matter how much they are called ghouls or idiots. I will not stop looking for the truth, I will press for it until I am satisfied. That's just how I am and I'm sure other people feel the same way. People are questioning this story everywhere, not just on ATS.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

Your absolutely right , this will keep happening.

There is a goal to be reached , and that is to disarm Americans, and until that is achieved and the American public are willing to allow shallow explanations for the truth of the matter to prevail , then unfortunately more and more psychological pressure will be brought to bare on the American public.

To believe that this sort of thing, has not been done a thousand times world wide , is to sit in a place of dangerous naivety.

Research Martin Bryant , Australia's False Flag for gun confiscation.

And surprise , surprise , he had a disability too.

I have a thread about it here.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Taissa
You do not know what I am capable of, thank you.

NO ONE without forensic investigative training is capable of sitting on the internet and come to some grand conclusion by looking at pictures of dead children/bullet holes/blood splatters. That's what people want released. Do you have a degree in forensic science?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

FlyersFan

therealguyfawkes
If corrupt government wants us to believe their BS about Sandy Hoax, show me the tapes of Lanza entering the building.

- There were two dozen funerals. It's not a hoax.
- IF there were tapes (and just because there were security cameras doesn't mean there were), there is no need for you to see tapes of Lanza entering the building if the families involved don't want them released. People playing armchair detective on the internet have no need to see anything in this matter.

No proof from the government, no consent from me.

If they don't want to show tapes, fine. Then I won't believe a word of the government's story... and neither should anyone else. Like this corrupt government says when they rifle through all of our phonecalls, text messages, emails, and all of our other personal info, "If you've done nothing wrong, you shouldn't have anything to hide."

But that's a double-edged sword, and its blade cuts both ways. So from now on, that's the exact same standard I'm using for ANYTHING coming out the mouths of this criminal government.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

brandiwine14
I believe in disclosure to an extent. Phone calls, time line etc.. There are some real questions that many people have especially when this was used so vehemently by Obama as a tool for taking the second amendment rights away from people.

However I think it is extremely demented for people to want to view the childrens dead bodies. I completely understand the parents not wanting these pictures to go out to the public. Who wants to see their childrens dead bodies and blood all around when they open up the computer, or turn the tv on?

If these pics go out they will be all over and the nightmare will be relived over and over again by parents and loved ones, siblings will see their brothers and sisters dead bodies. Some of you need to ask youself if this was your child would you want that?

Who has been asking to see dead bodies on this thread? I certainly have no desire to see it, but I want to see other evidence, such as photos of Adam Lanza. If they can take the LAX shooter and plaster his dead body everywhere, then show me Adam Lanza in the school, show me something that proves that this person was the shooter. Show me family photos of Adam Lanza that does not look doctored and strange. At this point, Adam Lanza is a fictitious character.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Taissa
Who has been asking to see dead bodies on this thread?

The posts that have been removed and given warnings to.

At this point, Adam Lanza is a fictitious character.

... and now we enter into silliness.

This is why there is no need to release all the sensitive information on Sandy Hook. No matter what gets released, people are going to say it's wrong or it's made up or photoshopped. DJW001 Said it best

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Taissa
You do not know what I am capable of, thank you.

NO ONE without forensic investigative training is capable of sitting on the internet and come to some grand conclusion by looking at pictures of dead children/bullet holes/blood splatters. That's what people want released. Do you have a degree in forensic science?

As I said, you have absolutely no idea who I am, what I have studied, etc. You may continue to draw your own conclusions. I don't see people here asking for photos of dead children. I only see you, mentioning this repeatedly. Shaming people into looking for truth is a distraction from the truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

My bad, even though that does not contain the footage I was referring too, I found another video zoomed in on the woods chase and it is likely that all three that were "fleeing" into the woods were police. And, no, I don't believe the scanner feeds or much of anything else about this whole event.

Sorry about crappy music. It appears there are at least 6 people in the woods behind the school, possibly 5 of them being law enforcement looking for the "suspect" which is presumably the parent that claimed he was there to help the class make gingerbread houses in the afternoon, despite being in the woods around 9:30??
edit on 26-11-2013 by PplVSNWO because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Taissa
Who has been asking to see dead bodies on this thread?

The posts that have been removed and given warnings to.

At this point, Adam Lanza is a fictitious character.

... and now we enter into silliness.

This is why there is no need to release all the sensitive information on Sandy Hook. No matter what gets released, people are going to say it's wrong or it's made up or photoshopped. DJW001 Said it best

Until I see photos that are not doctored, grainy, and odd, then I will continue to believe that Adam Lanza is a fictitious character. There are tons of family photos of the victims that were released, yet none of the Lanza family. What is silly here, is telling people they should not demand the truth.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Urantia1111
reply to post by FlyersFan

So if the law doesn't and shouldn't provide for it, how would you suggest we prevent our government from staging fake disasters for political gain? Do you not see that allowing details of an investigation to be legally hidden from the public allows government carte blanche to make stuff up?

The continual arguing, bashing, shaming and faux rage for pressing for the truth is only a distraction from getting to the truth. The fact is, if we don't push for it, then these incidences are going to continue. Sitting down, shutting up, and believing the official reports which are completely full of holes and lies will only send a message that we are compliant and condone such events to take place.

Children were mass murdered. I want to know WHY, HOW, WHO, everything.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

3 - I didn't say people were 'too damn nosey' for wanting the facts. The final report gives all the facts you need to know. What is 'too damn nosey' are those people, none of whom have any kind of forensic training, who want to play armchair detective with pictures of dead children, blood soaked clothing, and blood splatters. It's ridiculous.

There are NO facts without supporting evidence. None. It is just words. And words are not facts.

The officials investigating this brought this on themselves in the way that they have handled it thus far.

No one has asked to see pictures of dead children - please stop saying that - it's a canard. If there has been one or two that I've missed they are the exception.

There is a ton of other evidence that is not of that type that needs to be released as per the laws of the State of CT and the laws of the United States of America.

That is the country I live in. That is the state that I live in.

If our own law enforcement officials can't be bothered to follow the law, why should anyone else?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

it will be interesting to see if they include a record of who cleaned up the blood

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Taissa

olaru12

I don't know, it just seem odd that with the Boston bombing we were not spared the gory details of blown off legs an blood stained sidewalks, the perps were paraded out in the media for all to see. Same with Colombine and other mass murders. Something is very strange about SH! Not just the secrecy involved either!

edit on 25-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Wasn't THAT ghoulish? Yep! I sure didn't want to see that. Even the NY Post releasing the dead body of the LAX shooter was ghoulish!

You are not afraid of a few cheap special effects now, are you?

Media fakery is so prevalent now that it hardly does any good to take
any story the msm puts out seriously.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join