It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Oh I can almost tell you without ever hearing them, why no 911 tapes will ever be heard in their entirety and I don't think it's anything conspiracy related. This is entirely about being family to cops and living around the culture for my opinion on this aspect.

They each, cop/firemen/medic walked into what is the worst nightmare of anyone, anyone at all, who works those professions. A multiple murder scene/spree killings with almost all victims being children. I'd almost promise, some of those people were breaking down on air and saying crazy things in terms of self control or perspective. The scene they had in their heads, while speaking in those moments ...would have been true nightmare stuff.

Same with any staff or adults on campus who came anywhere near it before authorities locked everything down.

Some aspects of this, due entirely to the scope and scale of it, need not be released. Ever, in my view. There is no profit or gain to anyone in highlighting what were probably the very worst moments of more than one person out there that day, recorded forever now.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Couple of brief points:

Corrupt government is corrupt.

Since 9/11, corrupt government has been caught with its pants down lying more times than I can count.

Sandy Hook had security cameras.

If corrupt government wants us to believe their BS about Sandy Hoax, show me the tapes of Lanza entering the building.

No tapes, no proof, no dice. If they can't provide hard evidence Lanza was there, I'm not believing a word of their fairy-tale official story.

Think about it: If we all did just that--started demanding proof for everything the government claims--the amount of corruption TPTB could pull off would substantially decrease.

If this government was your girlfriend/boyfriend and you caught it lying to you this much, you would've kicked its ass to the curb a long time ago. Think about that, too.

edit on 25-11-2013 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I find it astonishing that some of the same people that tell us not to believe the MSM because they lie and have an agenda to subjugate the American people with it's liberal propaganda and lies, now want us to change and accept the MSMs story in this particular case. And infact castigate you for questioning authority and denying ignorance. You can't have it both ways!

There are valid questions that need to be answered that have nothing to do with the privacy or sensibilities of those close to or involved in this case.

Without information and the facts; it's impossible to "DENY IGNORANCE".............is that what you want?

edit on 25-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Take the JFK assassination for example.....that is and was so high profile they extend the gag order every 10-20 years. They can and may draw this out as long as possible but they will have to eventually release the data.

All due respect, but that case(JFK) is being drawn out for more reason/s than sensitivity and/or high profile. That case is being kept from us to protect people I high places.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Oh I can almost tell you without ever hearing them, why no 911 tapes will ever be heard in their entirety and I don't think it's anything conspiracy related. This is entirely about being family to cops and living around the culture for my opinion on this aspect.

They each, cop/firemen/medic walked into what is the worst nightmare of anyone, anyone at all, who works those professions. A multiple murder scene/spree killings with almost all victims being children. I'd almost promise, some of those people were breaking down on air and saying crazy things in terms of self control or perspective. The scene they had in their heads, while speaking in those moments ...would have been true nightmare stuff.

Same with any staff or adults on campus who came anywhere near it before authorities locked everything down.

Some aspects of this, due entirely to the scope and scale of it, need not be released. Ever, in my view. There is no profit or gain to anyone in highlighting what were probably the very worst moments of more than one person out there that day, recorded forever now.

It is imperative that all evidence be laid bare and open to public scrutiny in
all high profile cases such as Sandyhook, especially now and in the political
environment we find ourselves mired in today.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There is a precedent being made with this case that does not bode well for this country. According to what you are saying, for emotional reasons basically everything can be censored from the public, am I getting that right? Now I can understand that argument in regards to pictures of the victims, but are you honestly trying to justify not releasing the 911 tapes because the stress that the officers were going through at the time? Slippery slope Wrabbit, slippery slope.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

True, true. I do feel though, that *some* or perhaps one call, might be very informative. Do I need to hear them--not at all, but I do think it odd the State Attorney is fighting the release of all of those calls.

Pictures, truthfully, I doubt very much if I could view them-children or adult. It's not that I have a weak stomach, but I do have a sickening sense of empathy. It's so bad that I cannot even watch Americas Funniest Videos, because most of them show people falling and even getting hurt, and people are laughing at their pain! I find no humor in that whatsoever.

I feel we have a right to know what happened that day. Just as we have a right to know of others..but, and this is where I draw a line, I don't think anyone has the right to profit from anothers pain, anguish, despair, etc.

The WWW changed things though, and law hasn't even begun to catch up as yet.

Oh, and there are sick individuals out there who would enjoy viewing pictures of others in states of anguish and death, no doubt about that. No, I don't think childrens dead bodies should be released to the public. That is not a need to know situation for the people as a whole, but written info and other type of info should be available. There will always be people who can't get enough and don't believe what they see/hear, and I get that to a degree.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Don't be so daft. We're questioning whether there actually were any victims' families or funerals. You can't use those things as proof that anything happened. Are you saying that the authorities are completely beyond suspicion? If everything is on the level here, why the need for all the new laws (cited in the OP article) hiding the evidence?
edit on 25-11-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Maybe they will show us blurry footage of Lanza like that Pentagon video

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Why are you so stubborn ? Public need to see security camera footage of Adam Lanza.No debate about this.Ende, period, finito.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ever notice how when a SH thread starts a cast of characters starts accusing people of wanting to look at pictures of dead children?

Bit of a pattern here, um.

Let's see, what's a good ruse to stop the questioning?

Light bulb moment...let's use shame

But ya know, shame isn't working. It doesn't work when intelligent people are asking intelligent questions.

If 'someones' are monitoring 'how to's' try a different tactic~just sayin

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Exactly. Release a few simple pieces of evidence that we know has to exist and many of these doubts are put to rest. Instead, they manufacture new legislation to lock down info that has always been availabe to the public until this case.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

To you, yes dead people get airlifted to hospitals, and rushed there by ambulance. There are only 3 ways a person can be declared dead by paramedic and they are : Decapitation, dependent lividity, or rigor mortis. Police are not allowed to declare someone dead (Fairly certain of that, not %100 though so..), and if I remember correctly, at Sandy Hook they were doing just that. Funerals are pomp and circumstance, not proof of a death in my opinion.

I also watched on live t.v. what happened at columbine and there were showing shot up kids coming out and all that, and replaying it. But at SH, NOTHING, I don't even remember seeing any blood, on anyone.

And to Wrabbit, they release 911 tapes when the person making the call is literally MURDERED on the phone. I would think the person being murdered beats out these police for having a bad day and yet their voices are heard on the news pleading for their lives in some cases. So you saying that these people were just "too emotional" for us to hear is just total nonsense.
edit on 25-11-2013 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why bother releasing the crime scene photos/videos
people will just say "photoshoped", "staged actors", "CGI", etc...
then it's back to square one.

I think it's pretty morbid myself.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

This I can agree with. I've heard cops reactions over the scanner walking into someone's home, who had been dead for a week. I don't want to hear any of that. However, that being said, I would like to see this particular man, Adam Lanza, walking up to the school. That's it. It would be enough for me.....

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
On the news, they said Nancy Lanza was worried about her son because he hadn't left the house for 3 months......where was the dads concern or the brothers? If she was so worried, why have an arsenal of weapons around the son your worried about?? She didn't think it odd he taped plastic bags on all of his windows? It makes little sense to me. Having 3 boys myself, I would be extremely concerned with his behavior, & get him serious help....the signs he displayed at home, should have warned her....I don't know, it's just all questionable.....probably should start reading the report...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You know. I think I'm starting to see exactly where I've been so wrong in my discernment of
what happened that day. I mean who am I to assume there is even a so called," shroud of secrecy "?
Who am I to decide for myself as far as my reality goes and as I experience it............on........T...V.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Unfortunately if the government is a lying cheating girlfriend- she is also a large, fat, dangerous woman to boot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join