It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
People say Adam had something wrong with him because of the way he looked. Strange thing is he looked just like his father did.

And the mother seems to be in charge of the hair cut.

www.cnn.com...

His mom, Nancy Lanza -- who Lanza killed at her house before his school rampage -- would jump in and answer for her son.
He's not in school. I'm homeschooling.
Lanza would not say a word. Every now and then, he'd mumble something. His mother was the boss. She'd pipe up when the barber asked Adam if he liked his haircut.
I don't like it, Mom would say. Cut it shorter, trim his sideburns.
When the haircut was done, the barber would tell Lanza it was time to get up. But he'd just sit there, like he was still getting clipped.
His mom would grab him by the arm and yank him up.
It's time to go, Adam. Your haircut is done.
The boy would listen to his mother. Always, always, always. Never would he disobey her.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Look folks, the hard reality is that a strange kid went off the rails, had easy access to guns and killed a bunch of helpless people. Be in the wrong Walmart at the wrong time and it could be your death photo on 4chan.

Much easier to believe in a logical though diabolical conspiracy than in a world where random s*** happens to people for no logical reason. Also easier and more satisfying to live in that world when you know you are smart enough to recognize conspiracy while others are sheeple.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

DelMarvel
Look folks, the hard reality is that a strange kid went off the rails, had easy access to guns and killed a bunch of helpless people. Be in the wrong Walmart at the wrong time and it could be your death photo on 4chan.

Much easier to believe in a logical though diabolical conspiracy than in a world where random s*** happens to people for no logical reason. Also easier and more satisfying to live in that world when you know you are smart enough to recognize conspiracy while others are sheeple.

I dont get you?? So are you saying nothing odd happen on the Day of the SH shooting or what are you saying??

I am not saying no People died. Like 9/11, I sometimes Think about a video "the Key" about how a techniqe program "to fake live footage" happens to be Called "Key" or "the key" Makes me doubt if there were planes or not.

So like SH was their a Adam or not??

And with SH like 9/11 there is so Many holes to the event and now after the OS is out. Likewise...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

RobinB022

leopardpimps
i want to know is why not release calls between the police and who rung them to alert them of the situation? yet lots of people was killed in 9/11 and the plastered pictures and recordings all over the media be it tv , internet etc very similar situations people was killed families effected

A couple/few hrs ago I logged on to Yahoo news, and to my surprise I saw a headline that read, "Judge orders release of Sandy Hook 911 calls." Well, it's gone now! I didn't do a search to see if it's still available or if it's been taken down, because I'm on my very old desktop and I hate it--it freezes almost every time I open a page & I have to reboot if all else fails. However, I did see the headline.. I could not open the page.

It's likely someone has already posted it here & I simply haven't seen it yet, or missed it, but anyway-the judge ordered the release of the 911 calls-time will tell.

thank you fr answering me i had given up, i cannot see it happening but hey you never know x

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
From another thread: about the theacher i find odd.
Sandy Hook families just want some privacy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

kadara_dk
I can't go against T&C so Will only add this as Being a little odd about The Hero teacher:

Kaitlin M. Roig

edit on Fri Nov 29 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote snipped, please use the link to read post.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

GoodOlDave

BillN

Pinkorchid
reply to post by BillN

Really Newtown ehhhh? Well are we lucky to have someone on the spot , amazingly lucky , do you live across the road?

I detect some sarcasm. Have the mods check my IP if you think I'm BSing. I've got nothing to gain here.

I think we're seeing the REAL reason for all these conspiracy discussions; abject paranoia. Everything just has to be some sinister secret plot to take over the world to certain people, so when a massive event like the Newtown shooting occurs such people will naturally see it through conspiracy colored glasses and they will naturally see hidden clues all over the place that simply isn't there. A cigar simply can't be just a cigar.

I myself live maybe thirty minutes from Newtown myself so seeing someone else from Connecticut logging onto ATS is about as incredible as seeing someone buying milk at the grocery store. Insinuating that you're some secret agent simply becuase you're in the area is pretty bizarre.

007. Yeah Im here for the noteriety. I enjoy reading ATS but man this is like trying to hold back the tide.
Bizarre, like you knew Vicki? Bizzare like she liked pink flamingos, but memorializing that with everyone in town is a somehow a lack of privacy? Are you reading some of the other lame brained threads here on ATS? Who cares if you are from Southbury or Westport or Fairfield or whatever 30 minute circle youre from. My point still stands, and it is rudimentary. There are people posting here that are saying this is a hoax. These people are posting from hundreds of miles away - umm.. this was real. And if you are truly this close, then you should know that. These are NORMAL PEOPLE and KIDS acting on emotion and loss but no, there has got to be more going on. Carry on with whatever theories you might have about handguns vs rifles, the firehouse, shooters in the woods or whatever but recognize that real kids were killed and families were affected. Are what people are doing all that unexpected?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So as a former EMT, the major thing that struck me was the police scanner audio telling the ambulances to stage at the firehouse and then telling EMS staff to basically hold off. Seriously? You've got a bunch of shot kids and teachers and you don't want any qualified Emergency Medical staff on hand ASAP????

In a real situation like this (Mass Casualty Incident or MCI) the ambulances would get as close as possible for short transport time and a triage area would be immediately set up to determine who was treatable on-scene and who needed transport. Also no med-evac helicopter??? No injured? Everyone so clearly killed that no EMS even requested inside to double-check?

I mean c'mon now. I find that barely plausible.

And this Lanza kid was apparently the second coming of Chris Kyle but only 112lbs (yet 6feet tall!!) and could put Seal team6 to shame on a rifle assault course???? RIGHT......

I honestly don't WANT to believe that this is what it looks like, but all the evidence points that way.

I would like to debunk one thing though. The gun in the trunk??? It was a Saiga-12, to most people it looks like an "assault rifle" because it's based on an AK. The Saiga-12 is a mag-fed semi-auto shotgun based on the Kalashnikov (AK-47) frame. It fires normal 2-3/4 12ga shotgun shells and the only way to tell that it's not a rifle is the larger magazine and the thicker barrel (quite hard to see in the video of the trunk).

edit on 30-11-2013 by 8675309jenny because: spelling

(post by TheWhiteKnight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I for one never said this incident was a hoax, but someone is covering up alot of information and there is more to it than just some kid going into a school.

As the EMT above stated, I also found it hard to believe that they were set up so far away from the school and standing around casually. I know people in law enforcement and emergency services and they have said the same. The footage from the news helicopter shows LEO's and fire personnel and EMT's milling around in the parking lot. I would imagine they would be in that building looking for survivors and tending to them and also being at the ready at the door for any injured survivors to be brought out, or better yet, have the gurneys INSIDE the building to immediately provide first aid to anyone who needed it.

I also find it odd, that there are NO pictures or footage of any students or teachers outside. One picture of a teacher running out with a couple of kids, and that picture was later identified as a photo of a previous fire drill. Where are all the children and teachers?

I do believe children were killed, I do believe the shooting happened, but I also do believe there is so much more to the story than is being told.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

He does sort of resemble his father, if that is actually Peter Lanza, which I don't doubt. The reason people are frightened by that photo of Adam is that it was made to make him look as demented as possible. I remember seeing somewhere a while back that it was photoshopped, but I can't find the thread that was in. If they used a better picture of him, people would view it and some would perhaps think " jeez, he looks harmless," but using a picture that makes him look like a skeleton zombie makes peoples first reaction more likely to be "go figure". And the CNN quote may or may not be true, but it was put out there to further demonize Adam Lanza. They need to make him look as unstable as possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

GoodOlDave

captiva
01/12/2013

The official government website for the state of Connecticut (ct.gov) lists the drill on their calendar;

leaksource.wordpress.com...

only 13 miles away drilling the exact event..

You are deliberately changing your evidence to suit your argument, here. Your own link specifically says it wasn't a drill; it was a conference, and your own link said it wasn't even about school shooters; it was planning for the needs of children to help them survive disasters (I.E. hurricanes). Then you transpose this with an actual school shooter drill, but that was in Putnam, a town on the exact opposite side of the state from where Newtown is.

In short, you are putting independently occurring events together here and connecting the dots to form a picture that you yourself want to see. You're not exactly convincing me of the credibility of your argument, here.

They Used drill footage from that other school on CNN during that sandy hook news and played it off as footage

This Video Explains it and you are free to look it all up yourself.

Here is a link to the original footage

archive.ksdk.com...

edit on 31pm1010pmSun, 01 Dec 2013 22:16:22 -060031 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

edit on 31pm1010pmSun, 01 Dec 2013 22:19:02 -060031 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

What the article did say is that the judge listened to the tapes and he wants to release it because the tapes confirm the police reacted professionally and properly to the call, and the judge feels the public has a right to know this.

So, had the police reacted unprofessionally.. the judge would not have wanted the release of these calls?

And whose to say that we will get all of the calls? In your comment you say "call", but we know there were many.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Taggart

They Used drill footage from that other school on CNN during that sandy hook news and played it off as footage

Okay, now you are changing your argument to suit your evidence. This wasn't a public statement from the police. This was a stunt by CNN to grab anything remotely relevent to the Sandy Hook attack and throw it out on the air to outscoop everyone else, the exact same way pretty much every other media source was doing at the time. Media outlets have always done this, from the Boston bombings to the 9/11 attack to even the O.J. Simpson trial (I presume you're old enough to remember that circus). That's what sells newspapers and advertising time. I shouldn't need to point this out to you.

As such, you cannot hold the Connecticut State Police responsible for what CNN does.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

RobinB022
So, had the police reacted unprofessionally.. the judge would not have wanted the release of these calls?

And whose to say that we will get all of the calls? In your comment you say "call", but we know there were many.

I don't know what the judge would or would not have wanted if the tapes contained something different, but that is really not the point if I'm understanding your concerns correctly. You're claiming that it DOES contain something different, ot at least, it MIGHT contain something different. The people who listened to the calls are specifically saying they DON'T contain what you think they do. The question therefore is, why are the calls so important when it's a given that the information they contain will be mostly academic?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

captiva
IMO secrecy will always surround the investigation as far as discussing or debating it on here. Those who know there are issues with the sandy hook event cant evidence any debate due to censorship of the evidence that would need to be posted. There are many questions raised by the photographic evidence that simply cant be posted on ATS from photographs of main players apparently appearing elsewhere with different names to absolute evidence of photo shopped or altered photographic evidence.

Give me an example, please.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What's more likely?

Nutjob gets guns in a country where guns are freely available and shoots a bunch of people?

OR

Government spends a zillion dollars on a conspiracy so crap that any one with an internet connection can drive a bus through it?

See also Obama's birth cert and 9/11.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Whodathunkdatcheese
What's more likely?

Nutjob gets guns in a country where guns are freely available and shoots a bunch of people?

OR

Government spends a zillion dollars on a conspiracy so crap that any one with an internet connection can drive a bus through it?

See also Obama's birth cert and 9/11.

What does 'likely' have to do with anything?
Do you take the governments word on everything just because it's ''Likely''?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Taggart

What does 'likely' have to do with anything?
Do you take the governments word on everything just because it's ''Likely''?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. What does "taking the government's word" have to do with anything? Do you automatically assume that everything up to and including your stubbing your toe on a rock must be the result of a government coverup?

To quote Sigmund Freud, sometimes a cigar really is a cigar.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 31pm66pmMon, 02 Dec 2013 18:53:25 -060031 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join