It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

GoodOlDave

Mikeultra
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Not fake, just not used as a school any more at the time of the "shooting". There's at least 8 other elementary schools in the area, public and private.

Ah, so now we're getting somewhere. So the debate really isn't over what the 9-1-1 calls are really supposed to contain. The debate is whether the school was actually populated with students at the time of the shooting. Correct?

Wait a minute there, I told you what I want to hear in the 911 tapes. It's a few pages back. To save you time though here's what I want to hear.
1. The various calm radio chatter talking about Newton PD looking for something to do from CT state police to dispatch.
2. Numerous shooters detained in the woods and on Yogananda Street.
3. What they don't want to release because of the overlapping drill taking place in Bridgeport.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What was going on behind the curtain when this was happening?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by jaws1975

On December 14, 2012, 20-year-old Adam Lanza fatally shot twenty children and six adult staff members in a mass murder at Sandy Hook Elementary School in the village of Sandy Hook in Newtown, Connecticut.[5][6] Before driving to the school, Lanza shot and killed his mother Nancy at their Newtown home.[8][

So what is with the different dates of Death , can anyone explain?

sandyhookresearch.blogspot.com.au...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

More information here:-
sandyhookresearch.blogspot.com.au...

Were they both shot the day before and the event was played out the next day??

When did you get that December 13, 2012 date of death result on the Genealogy Bank site? I just tried it now and it came back with December 14, 2012.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ok, I had not idea about the pipelines. There was a video on here that was removed showing the school with an empty parking lot and no busses, when another elementary school did have a parking lot full of cars and a bus.

No one has to justify wanting questions answered because so much of the story changed and some things never mentioned, or mentioned again.

I for one am not saying there weren't any deaths, but I am saying they were collateral damage and something stinks about the whole entire thing.

Strange how the death notice was changed from the one posted last night. I did see that. hmmmm....
things still change after all this time.

It is also not uncommon for the AP or news agencies, even local newspapers and TV have also sued for information relating to crime cases. That is not out of the ordinary.

What is out of the ordinary is the circumstances of the entire event.

I am going to go back and rewatch the video posted of the news coverage from the helicopter.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So, I went back and watched the video from the news copter on page 4. There are a few things that bother me about it. It is apparent the danger from the shooter was passed, and I am thinking already dead. The amount of law enforcement vehicles looks proportionate to the number of officers casually milling around in the parking lot. They don't seem to be in a hurry to do much...perhaps getting the survivors out of the building? There are no kids and no teachers outside even though there was a photo of a teacher leaving with kids (one source at one time stated it was a picture from a previous fire drill). If the shooter had already killed himself why are the emergency workers still standing around casually in a staged area so far from the building. I realize when they first got on scene they were stationed away from the building for the safety of the emt's, but no one looks like they are checking people or going in to check for any wounded? Now I know what bothered me when I watched it last night. Everyone on that scene looks too relaxed, when actually adreneline would have been pumping. Does anyone else notice that?

Why is it that one or two people in that area don't want any information released?

And the man that took care of the kids that were left off at the firestation across the street, the same kids he also said were at the end of his driveway, no one has mentioned him and his account, which changed several times over the course of a couple of days being interviewed by different news networks. I caught on to that in the ensuing days after the event while watching him on tv.

(post by BilboBannings removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, i've been watching the Sandy Hook fiasco for a while now too... I haven't said too much about it, but here's my issue with this whole thing... Something happened that day, regardless if was real or a hoax... With that being said... The reason most of us who feel something isn't right, is because of the media!!! Plain and simple the MEDIA.... Especially CNN and MSNBC!!! They are the ones who videoed and recorded the event live. They are the ones who interviewed and choose the witness's! They are the ones that popped up tents at funerals, went to peoples homes, held up drawings and images of innocent kids! They were the ones that were giving misinformation with THEIR OPINION'S and reporting it 24 hours a day!! They are the ones that were screwing up and leaving off beat clues that "it's was raining", when most of us knew there wasn't a damn cloud in the sky!! Something happened that day.... And it wasn't reported to the public, in the way it needed it to be! Either the MSM screwed it up royally, (which i doubt) or they intended to mislead the public and the viewers! The question is why???? Why did they screw up so bad or why did they mislead???? Sandy Hook is done and over with, but the scars leave a trail, not just to those who lost loves ones, but to others who felt a connection because of the reporting! A lot of Americans feel lied too or mislead by the reporting that went on that day, and days after... and a lot Americans want answers! WHY??? And the only way we will get those answers, is to ask questions to things that don't make sense!!! Maybe this is the reason why CNN is getting out of the news business... They don't know how to report or they just want to mislead!!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VandalX

Well said.

edit on 11/27/13 by opal13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

VandalX
Well, i've been watching the Sandy Hook fiasco for a while now too... I haven't said too much about it, but here's my issue with this whole thing... Something happened that day, regardless if was real or a hoax... With that being said... The reason most of us who feel something isn't right, is because of the media!!! Plain and simple the MEDIA.... Especially CNN and MSNBC!!! They are the ones who videoed and recorded the event live. They are the ones who interviewed and choose the witness's! They are the ones that popped up tents at funerals, went to peoples homes, held up drawings and images of innocent kids! They were the ones that were giving misinformation with THEIR OPINION'S and reporting it 24 hours a day!! They are the ones that were screwing up and leaving off beat clues that "it's was raining", when most of us knew there wasn't a damn cloud in the sky!! Something happened that day.... And it wasn't reported to the public, in the way it needed it to be! Either the MSM screwed it up royally, (which i doubt) or they intended to mislead the public and the viewers! The question is why???? Why did they screw up so bad or why did they mislead???? Sandy Hook is done and over with, but the scars leave a trail, not just to those who lost loves ones, but to others who felt a connection because of the reporting! A lot of Americans feel lied too or mislead by the reporting that went on that day, and days after... and a lot Americans want answers! WHY??? And the only way we will get those answers, is to ask questions to things that don't make sense!!! Maybe this is the reason why CNN is getting out of the news business... They don't know how to report or they just want to mislead!!

I echo your words.
Something certainly stinks with the reporting by the MSM of the events of that day.
The same goes for the Batman cinema shootings...IMO.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VandalX

I think you're hitting one of the nails right on the head ... the MSM coverage of this story was less than professional, at best. That makes me wonder about a disconnect between 'local authority' and the press. All the threats coming out of that one cop's face really bothered me.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VandalX

Is it possible that the news organizations are ordered to report certain things by those with an agenda? An agenda of lies and deception.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

That is most certainly correct. It happens every day. It happened alot with this case.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

olaru12
reply to post by VandalX

Is it possible that the news organizations are ordered to report certain things by those with an agenda? An agenda of lies and deception.

I think this leads to another one of the nails. Somebody had control. How do you keep the press at bay so effectively?

I have my suspicions that there was a plan for information suppression in place and it was well executed. The questions left in my mind are: Why would such a plan exist ... and exactly what is it protecting?

ETA: I'm also wondering how the state can just crap fifty million dollars for a new school.
edit on 27112013 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Snarl

olaru12
reply to post by VandalX

I think this leads to another one of the nails. Somebody had control. How do you keep the press at bay so effectively?

I have my suspicions that there was a plan for information suppression in place and it was well executed. The questions left in my mind are: Why would such a plan exist ... and exactly what is it protecting?

ETA: I'm also wondering how the state can just crap fifty million dollars for a new school.

The state is getting the money from the DHS in a under the table deal. If the state goes along with the federal agenda (gun control), does their part, and the locals (Newtown) do their part, everyone gets what they want.

I looked further into the Iroqouis Pipeline. In 2008 Iroqouis constructed a 1.6 pipeline loop (36" diameter) very close to Yogananda Street. A pipeline loop is an additional pipeline constructed about 25' parallel with an existing pipeline. The existing pipeline was constructed in 1991. The illustration below shows the area of the 2008 pipeline loop construction. Many of the SH victims lived in homes that were previously bought by Iroqouis Gas, Connecticut, or Newtown.

Is it possible that the SH school has not been used as a school since 1991?
www.iroquois.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that "having a drill", has a different meaning now a days....the common denominator, seems to always be, " having a drill."

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Its amazing what can happen to information on the internet , even right after the moment its posted in a forum isn't it.

Does that give you any clue about what were 're up against?
edit on 27-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

In fact I would go so far as to say , we are being used to spot the mistakes , so they can disappear the evidence for the masses.
edit on 27-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Snarl

olaru12
reply to post by VandalX

The state is getting the money from the DHS in a under the table deal. If the state goes along with the federal agenda (gun control), does their part, and the locals (Newtown) do their part, everyone gets what they want.

I looked further into the Iroqouis Pipeline. In 2008 Iroqouis constructed a 1.6 pipeline loop (36" diameter) very close to Yogananda Street. A pipeline loop is an additional pipeline constructed about 25' parallel with an existing pipeline.

Holy COW! You've broken the story! No wait, you left out the part about the greys conspiring with the Reptilians to bring the triangular shaped aircraft to mind meld with Adam so he could carry out the left's agenda for automatic weapons reform.

Yeah, everyone does their part and we all get new homes.

No, it is not possible the school was not used since 1991. Really?

Don't you have homework to complete for the Thanksgiving break?

You're chasing shadows and insulting a lot of normal people in a small CT town trying to gain a little interweb notoriety for yourself. Why not come on here to Newtown and do some on-the-scene research. You'll find plenty of people willing to discuss your delusions. Or not.

##SNIPPED##
edit on Thu Nov 28 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

edit on Thu Nov 28 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote shortened

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BillN

Really Newtown ehhhh? Well are we lucky to have someone on the spot , amazingly lucky , do you live across the road?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by BillN

Really Newtown ehhhh? Well are we lucky to have someone on the spot , amazingly lucky , do you live across the road?

I detect some sarcasm. Have the mods check my IP if you think I'm BSing. I've got nothing to gain here.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join