It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

WanDash
…“most of the pieces”… So – you get by with “most of the pieces”.

You are being artfully coy here. As long as there are enough pieces to put together the scenario properly, yes. Knowing how that punk forced his way into the school, for example, is a critical piece of information we need to have. On the other hand, knowing whether he stepped through the window he shot out using his left foot or his right foot is not a critical piece of information we need to have. One is a major event that immediately led to further events while the other is a trivial detail that has no impact one way or the other. Do I really need to explain this?

We know a 9-1-1 call was made. We know the 9-1-1 call brought law enforcement to the scene. We know a judge listed to the recording and he determined it should be released becuase it confirms that law enforcement did its job properly. To me it therefore sounds like you either are looking for something that isn't there, or you have a pedantic need for knowing the precise words that were said during the 9-1-1 call...whether the 9-1-1 operator said "help is on the way" vs. "Officers are on their way". Either way, whatever it is you insist you're looking for simply does not have the impact on the events of the day that you think it has.

That’s my job (in real life).
Look in every crack, cranny and corner… Do the work no-one-else wants to do… Make sure no crumbs, nuts, washers or other pieces of the puzzle have hidden away.

We are not talking about looking in every crack, cranny, and corner. We are talking about what is relevent to discovering what happened at Sandy Hook and what is not. Can I at least presume that you don't care what color shoelaces Adam Lanza was wearing when he went on his rampage?
edit on 27-11-2013 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I dó also find it odd that they are getting $50,000,000.00 grant from the state. ???? To build a new SH School ???

Until your post i did't know why they where destroying the School.

But also very odd. Like you also Said; that Its should cost max $10,000,000. To build a new School. There must be more into this then we are Being let to believe ????

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

kadara_dk

I dó also find it odd that they are getting $50,000,000.00 grant from the state. ???? To build a new SH School ???

But also very odd. Like you also Said; that Its should cost max $10,000,000. To build a new School. There must be more into this then we are Being let to believe ????

That has more to do with Connecticut politicians being so servile to the unions than anything else. As soon as unions get involved in a project, the project immediately becomes much more expensive.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

GoodOlDave

captiva
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You asked for a link I gave you one...I did not argue anything...you asked a poster for a link...I found one and posted it...so i really dont know what you have your panties in a twist for

It is becuase I do not know you from Adam, and I am trying to determine whether you are someone who has legitimate, reasonable concerns over what happened at Sandy Hook or [SNIPPED]. I therefore asked you for more information that showed the Newtown attack was really a drill since it was specifically said that was the reason why it all sounded suspicious...and you gave me a link to a site that was spewing nonsense. Now becuase of this, you are leading me to doubt your credibility.

I do not understand why I really need to explain that.

You are correct that you dont know me, why should you?. whether you view me an an internet crackpot spewing paranoid nonsense is of no interest to me in the slightest. This thread, debate is about the glaring omissions in the report and the lack of information that partners the Sandy Hook event. As I said before the members who you deem worthy of your attention understand the game nowadays. Please return to debating the event or lack off information.. Question the evidence or lack of it and not the poster...have a nice day.
edit on Wed Nov 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

This is Fairfield County. Not only is the cost of living more expensive, the new construction is likely to be generous due to the very nature of why it it was built.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

GoodOlDave

kadara_dk

That has more to do with Connecticut politicians being so servile to the unions than anything else. As soon as unions get involved in a project, the project immediately becomes much more expensive.

Do you think the local residents of Newtown would vote to demolish the school if they knew it would cause their local taxes to go up? No they wouldn't. State grant? Hell yeah!I don't think the building has been used as an elementary school since 2009 when the Iroqouis Gas Pipeline passed within .25 mile. Perfect locale for a false flag.
www.iroquois.com...
www.iroquois.com...
www.iroquois.com...
www.nytimes.com...
sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com...

edit on 27-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: extra Iroqouis link

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Do you think the local residents of Newtown would vote to demolish the school if they knew it would cause their local taxes to go up? No they wouldn't. State grant? Hell yeah!I don't think the building has been used as an elementary school since 2009 when the Iroqouis Gas Pipeline passed within .25 mile. Perfect locale for a false flag.

This should be easy to check with easily accessible county records.

(post by kadara_dk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

captiva
You are correct that you dont know me, why should you?. whether you view me an an internet crackpot spewing paranoid nonsense is of no interest to me in the slightest. This thread, debate is about the glaring omissions in the report and the lack of information that partners the Sandy Hook event.

Well then that's the problem, isn't it? I keep asking just what these "glaring ommissions" are and what the "debate" actually is and all I'm getting is demands for information that have no impact on the events of the day I.E. the transcripts of the 9-1-1 calls. I also keep asking what is so special about the material you insist on seeing that makes it more important than the other sources we have and so far, the only response I've seen is "we don't refute the other material; we just want to make sure". There was one person here (was that you?) who posted a link to a web site that offered "evidence that the attack was really a drill" but it was nothing but manufactured "isn't THAT interesting (wink wink)" innuendo dropping. Where is the debate anywhere in this, exactly?

The only "glaring ommission" I see in the report is the lack of a motive, but the authors came out and said they don't have enough information to determine that. The report specifically said than when/if more information on a motive comes out the investigation will be reopened. You cannot say this is an ommission becuase it is material the authors don't have.

So I will ask...AGAIN...what exactly is it that you're even debating?

(post by Mikeultra removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Mikeultra

??? are you seriously suggecting Sandy Hook was a fake school?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I have no intention of debating with you as its obvious our agendas and aims are different... With that said I am not going to reply to you any more...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Mikeultra
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What's good got the goose is good for the gander. What exactly does any of that have anything to do with this supposed debate over the events that happened at the school?

It's one thing to "suspect" all these spooky scary plots but unless there is actual tangible proof...or any proof at all for that matter...all you're doing is making unsubstanciated accusations. You might as well say the shooting was caused by leprechauns.
edit on Wed Nov 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

captiva

I have no intention of debating with you as its obvious our agendas and aims are different... With that said I am not going to reply to you any more...

Am I missing something? I did not realize that we were debating, other than trying to find out exactly what it was about the Sandy Hook shooting that was even up for debate.

Before you leave, can you at least explain what exactly is in the 9-1-1 calls that you're trying to find out? I literally do not know.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Not fake, just not used as a school any more at the time of the "shooting". There's at least 8 other elementary schools in the area, public and private.

Ah, so now we're getting somewhere. So the debate really isn't over what the 9-1-1 calls are really supposed to contain. The debate is whether the school was actually populated with students at the time of the shooting. Correct?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Mikeultra

GoodOlDave

kadara_dk

www.iroquois.com...
www.iroquois.com...
www.iroquois.com...
www.nytimes.com...
sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com...

edit on 27-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: extra Iroqouis link

OMG where do people get this stuff. The school was real. Geez.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join