This Future Map Of The United States Is Way Cooler Than Any Current Map Of The United States

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

the united states is in the shape it is due to spending all of its money on warfare in my opinion

when you spend your money on weaponry theres a little left for everything else
edit on 28-11-2013 by LordOfDestruction because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Every good fascist country needs to have a good railway system, I wonder how many of them have stops at FEMA camps?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

looks like Chicago is the real heart of the country

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

LordOfDestruction

the united states is in the shape it is due to spending all of its money on warfare in my opinion

when you spend your money on weaponry theres a little left for everything else
edit on 28-11-2013 by LordOfDestruction because: (no reason given)

That is exactly how we collapsed the Soviet Union!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The eminent domain factor alone would legally boggle down this massive pipe dream of a project, it would be a waste of money. How many people can you really fit on a train, and how many trains could operate and stop at those speeds all at once safely?

Yes it would create jobs, maintenance would continue to create jobs long after the project was completed. I just think we need to improve the highway system that we already have but with a new concept, only I don't have one to offer at the moment.

I believe that we need to look to the sky in order to solve our transportation issues. We should all be flying around like the Jetsons by now. How one would go about organizing such chaos is another story. ~$heopleNation
edit on 29-11-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Too bad Bush/Cheney blew the bank and that the Obama Administration has continued in their footsteps with their overall policy objectives.

Stuff like this and Education reform and high tech infrastructure development, could have assured global US socio-economic supremacy and competitiveness into the 21st century and beyond.

Civil infrastructure and human intellectual capital development, not the "war on terror" (including the authorized murder of 3000 constituents) should have been number one priority, even the number one "crisis".

So instead of a "smartening up", and a rising lower and middle class, "they" chose dumbing down and a war against the middle class, so as to grab up and hog all economic levers and "prosperity" at the "top", while "controlling" the masses, based on impoverishment, insecurity, and fear. It's a crying shame.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 29-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

so then guess who is about to collapse?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

LordOfDestruction

so then guess who is about to collapse?

Or perhaps it was the Russians plan all along. They have often feighned weakness to draw the enemy into a false sense of security before delivering the final blow...

<< 1  2   >>

join