It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renaming the "2012 US Elections" Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just a suggestion: How about renaming the "2012 US Elections" forum to "2014 US Elections" forum for discussion of the up coming mid term elections?

I have a feeling that these up coming mid terms are going to be quite interesting due to things that have happened over the last couple of years (IE gov shutdown, Obamacare, etc).

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

eriktheawful
Just a suggestion: How about renaming the "2012 US Elections" forum to "2014 US Elections" forum for discussion of the up coming mid term elections?

I have a feeling that these up coming mid terms are going to be quite interesting due to things that have happened over the last couple of years (IE gov shutdown, Obamacare, etc).

I second this.

I'm really needing my election campaign fix and, come to think of it... I don't mind poking fun at potential candidate for the next presidential run, while we are at it.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why don't they just call it the "US Elections" forum and be done with it, never have to change the name again.

Also if i had my way I think it would be better being put into BTS only because its generates much more political partisan debate than it does debate about political conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
"Election joke forum 14" might be a better name.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here is a few names

Future dictaorship championship

Guess the next banker puppet.

Who's going to screw the US over next

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Let's be real honest here.

It should be moved to the Ludicrous Online Lies forum.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

better idea : create new " elections 2014 " - leave " election 2012 " archived as a historic record .

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Sublimecraft
Let's be real honest here.

It should be moved to the Ludicrous Online Lies forum.

You don't know how tempting it is for me to agree with you!

new topics

top topics

join