It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Former Area 51 Employee" Ed Fouche - Recorded on video saying he is a liar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
He might be bs'ing but the pic on his book closely resembles what I saw.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

I do not dispute that the black triangles exists. I have friends that saw one at close range in South Carolina in 1989 prior to the famous Belgium sightings.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

I don't think that whether black triangles exist or not is really even a question at this point. It's more of a question of what they are.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DHilton

David Hilton you and I know this is an absolute not true.. Ed had asked me to stop posting the out of cycle Form 77A an out of cycle review he was TDY at AFFTC DET-3 which is Area-51. The reason Ed asked me to stop posting Form 77A was the problems we experienced after I posted this document everywhere on The OMF.

Edgar Fouche never once said quit posting this document because "Ed faked the document". Thats BS and you know it.

David can I ask you what happened to the video you did with Edgar Fouche that you had on your YouTube page when The Pentagon blocked you from obtaining Edgar Fouches FOIA aka Freedom Of Information Act ??

You conveniently removed this video from your youtube page when you and Ed had become enemies remember the Video I'm talking of ?? You and I have had many conversations about the difficulties obtaining Eds FOIA.

The what you released you claim of Eds military career was ordinary ?? You were able to obtain some FOIA from the National Archives which is hardly even close to Eds whole Air Force career wheres the rest who is hiding the truth of Edgar Fouche ??

Ed is a war Hero any of you file a freedom of Information Act on Ed file with The National Archives. I remember the phone call David had on his YouTube page where the Air Force basically told you to leave it alone and move on a nice threat if you will.

Do your own FOIAs see what you come up with. On the other hand ask any Veteran about The Awards Edgar Fouche has received that are in The FOIA David Hilton released Eds a war hero for goodness sakes.

Andrew Johnson a researcher and Engineers video on Eds FOIA. Eds the real deal.

edit on 17-1-2015 by Bigpappy51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2015 by Bigpappy51 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join