It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bigfoot video, this one's good

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

MrCasas
This is Obviously FAKE! If you cant tell, your crazy! All the noise the camera man was making gave it away. The so called Sasquatch would of heard him a mile away or smelled him at least. Good try though!

Look at that, a Sasquatch expert.

What else can you tell us know-nothings about this creature's abilities?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Soloprotocol
One of these days those guys in BF suits are going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time....Ohio in gun season..KaaaaBlaaamo.

Or bigfoot country in mating season. I would love to see that video!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So the guy had a chance to get an up close, standing or charging right at him video of a Bigfoot and instead he ran away immediately like a schoolgirl?

Hell, at the very least he could have waited to get a picture of it fully standing so its height could be compared to the tree at a later time.

Considering the money and fame he just possibly blew all to hell, epic Fail.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't know what would be more amazing?

1. The video really filming a big foot.
or
2. Big foot has alluded mankind for so long, despite having the worst animal instinct and senses?

A hoax a hoax we go.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think that funniest part about people analyzing these videos is that they say it moves too much like a human in a suit.

How do all you "experts" know what how a Sasquatch looks and moves? Maybe it looks and moves just like a guy in a monkey suit.

I think it's a pretty good video. The loud sounds are obviously caused by the holder shifting the camera and were probably barely even audible, if at all, even to the camera holder.

In regards to him running. Wouldn't you? Sitting there for two minutes almost #ting yourself because you are filming a Sasquatch. It's barely moving, so a sudden movement, such as standing, would be extremely alarming in that situation, so he runs. He does pause after he runs for a bit, I would too. I would reassess the situation to make sure that running was a good choice. I'm guessing he looked back and didn't see the Squatch, so he kept going.

I don't spend too much time watching people in monkey costumes, but this looks real enough to me, and his reactions seem warranted and proper for the situation.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

being in the infantry has taught me that even a squirrel in the woods will sound like an elephant in heat making a ruckus...no way this guy snuck up on that and that it didnt hear him...thats my take.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by trollz

being in the infantry has taught me that even a squirrel in the woods will sound like an elephant in heat making a ruckus...no way this guy snuck up on that and that it didnt hear him...thats my take.
I was a boy scout and snuck up on a black bear. Scared the @#$% out of both of us when it turned toward me, only 5 feet away
I didn't see it until I was right behind it. We both ran different directions

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

...or even worse...Bigfoot mating season lol

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I think it's a fake.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Habit4ming

I always try to read all the comments at various sites--frequently they are either more interesting than the original article and/or provide more or further information.

One comment at youtube says that there is a baby 'bigfoot' in that video, that one should stop at 27 seconds and look to the right. I tried that, but cannot be certain if what that person saw is what I am seeing. My vision is not the best and there are a few areas that could be of what he/she speaks.

Hopefully someone ,or preferably several someones, will have better luck (and vision) and share with the rest of us whether the information above is correct or not.

S&F, OP.

I'm not seeing the "baby bigfoot" to the right or anywhere else, all seems still 'cept for the branches being broken, thrown and the shake of the cell phone camera.
edit on 25-11-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
anyway...not among the better videos I've seen...

Why on earth wouldn't you use a zoom feature while watching at the back of whatever this is...

He stood up and filmed his back for a minute or so...without trying to zoom in on the thing for a better view ? Was this a phone camera...doesn't look like one.

Don't know...this one stinks...and I'm not talking about the Sasquatch.

There was this huge black thing crouched by a dead cypress about 50 yards away, i thought it was a hog but saw these big shoulders and a head upright with hands. It looked like it was digging out the stump. My first instinct was to run, i did not even think of shooting...then i know no one will believe me...it was like everything slowed down...i was scared! I took out my iphone and started videotaping it..i guess i pushed the record button twice cause it stopped blinking red.. but i pushed it again. I hear a truck driving down the road and the thing stood up!! I was trying to be dead quiet...when it stood up i could not control myself and ran. That stump was huge and i'd guess the sucker was 7feet tall, i am a hunter and am pretty darn good at guessing size.

It was an i phone. I don't know if they have zoom on them. The quote above is from the description on the Youtube page.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You'll need some spelunking gear if you're going to attempt finding the real deal. You'll probably only spot one if it's dead. Otherwise it'd be long gone.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by trollz

A for effort in dramatic acting. There are sooo many holes in this," Footage." I'm sure I do not have to type them ALL out. Do I? Really?
I have seen the footage of a Ferry House's outdoor Security Video's AFTER actually seeing for real my own self. It is the Yt Video listed twice. 1.) The Manitoban Bigfoot & 2.) Bigfoot Footage from Norway House Manitoba Canada's Ferry House. I drove an exchange passenger Bus there arriving at 545 am so the Ferry could get us across the river into Norway House's Reservation. The Ferry driver was half way across the river by 6 am. It was so very quiet & still, cloudy like it might rain again, no sounds at all except me unloading the bottom storage of the bus and an odd whirring sound. One of the bus load of passengers got my attention as she pointed behind me with 1 hand & gesturing with the other hand to hurry & get back on the bus. The were mostly natives inside the bus, & so pale lol! I looked behind me & got back in the bus where we got to watch it /her/him? forage about a bit & also saw the security camera/recorder following the motion. The was an odd, never forget odor that could be smelled from that far away. It didn't see us until it was leaving until it glanced back, made a scream that sounded like a cross between an Elk's high pitch whistly squeal & a Loon. About 3 X's louder. Then it ran off. VERY quickly. Silently for it's speed. About 7 + feet in height as a guessmation & will never be able to guess it's weight. I got a sense it was female. I won't say why. Because other than huge breasts, it just felt that way.
Watch this video recording in slow motion ATS'ers. You will see what looks like a hugely blackened tree, a lot of breaks in the er, footage, he sounds like he is ready to laugh when at the end there was a movement from what looks to be a disguised human, judging by the leg size & head size clearly visible move a bit with the huge blackened tree is behind it, hear birds and other rustling, it seems to appeared & disappeared too quickly at the same times the are breakage points in the video.
One question........ What happened to the footage during the breaking points on the footage excluding the dude's um... running yet in the same place basically looking and sounding as though he swung the camera around for a speed effect which most camera's no longer show especially that kind of moving in a vehicle speed & recording?
Please all, play the video in slow motion and zoom in if you can & you will see and hear what I did......no offence intended OP. Just saying......

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by trollz

I'm pretty dubious.
The figure tearing at the Cyprus tree appears to be exhibiting behavior akin to what a person in a suit would think it's suppose to look like for a Sasquatch rooting around.
The motions and movement of the figure seem more human; especially the head motions where the head bobs side to side, which indicates ability to turn the whole head to look around, unlike apes, and unlike supposed sasquatch is suppose to exhibit due very pronounced Trapezius Muscles which seem lacking in the figure.

Further, the camera operator was pretty noisy and any wild animal attuned their environment would have most likely taken notice on their approach through the brush (which wasn't recorded) as well as from all the clicking and fumbling about with the camera.

Also, the figure doesn't seem to represent the massive size often reported in association with sasquatch sightings. While there could be argument for a juvenile, the musculature seem more like padding than actuality.

Running off some 15 feet and stopping when the figure stands up isn't going to help anyone if an animal is a threat. If anything, running attracts predators.

All in all this video, while fun to watch and all, seems contrived.

Still, S+F. Thank your for the video.

edit on 11/25/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

I don't believe the footage to be genuine, but I would have to say that because we have never seen a real Sasquatch the movements should be irrelevant as we have no data to go by. It's all assumptions so that argument is completely invalid.

I do agree though any animal would've known his presence by the noise and certainly his smell. I mean a deer can't get a bite of grass without freaking out at every sound in the area.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

I agree that the video is not genuine.

I disagree with any calls of invalidity over movement, due we DO have ample data on large apes who DO participate in similar behavior portrayed in the video, and from such known and observed primate behavior compared to how a human would act, imitate, or pretend to perform primate-like activities (which doesn't work because humans lack the proper anatomy), we can abstract how a sasquatch would move, according anatomical descriptions.

Well defined Trapezius Muscles which in majority description of claimed encounters with supposed Sasquatch give the animal a no-neck appearance, as well as an inability to turn head side to side to any large degree. To look fully sideways, the animal would need rotate its shoulders in twisting its torso.
The head bobbing side to side action and evidence of a neck less wide than the head itself shown in the video is in contrast to what's been reported, and what would be anatomically possible if accepted concensus on reports is taken as paradigm.

True, the entire Sasquatch thing could simply be the stuff of mythology where an actual animal does not and never did exist. The PG film would suggest otherwise, but, there are many that dispute the PG film.

Until we have a real body, a Type Specimen, the animal will continue to exist as an accepted mythology as opposed to reality.

edit on 11/26/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by applesthateatpeople

:lol oone dooes noot NEED to bee a Bigfoot Expert too see it is an OBVIOUS hoax.... ANYONE who can wield a camera/recorder can tell.... Or do you supposin them thar hunters are Photograph/Recording experts as well? I thought you may be an expert on that?
lol! I'm a guessin y'all did the footage maybee Mr./MZ Hunter/ess?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by scojak

I'm going out on a limb here & guessing you are not old enough to have seen the 3 or more complete series of, ' Gilligan's Island?' Or similar? Are YOU a film expert too? Could this be............?
?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by Bilk22

THAT is a lot more common than you may believe

It is also why I like hunting on horseback or tree sitting.

But...did YOU have a camera or recorder on your person & did YOU think to snap a photo or film this event? If you DID NOT, do you think YOU may have had the foresight & NOT JUST the hindsight to actually have taken a photo or film the event at that instance?
No offence intended here, just asking....

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

StormyStars

I'm going out on a limb here & guessing you are not old enough to have seen the 3 or more complete series of, ' Gilligan's Island?' Or similar?

I'm going out on a limb here & guessing this is aimed toward my monkey suit comment? While your guessing was voluntary, I am force to guess what your point is since you failed to make one clearly. Your guess is correct though.

Are YOU a film expert too? Could this be............?
?

I never claimed to be a film expert, so again, I'm not sure exactly what point you are trying to make. I suppose I did make a claim about the noises coming from the camera shifting. But it doesn't take an expert to shoot an amateur film, replay it, and understand that shifting the camera can cause the microphone to pick up vibrations from the shifting that replay as loud noises.

If you care to reread my post, take note that my main point (along with my analysis of the filmer's reactions) was that nobody can be an expert on Sasquatch movement since there is no proven footage to analyze, so saying "it looks like a man in a suit" is a pointless argument. It doesn't matter what it looks like. Even if it looks exactly like a man in a suit, that doesn't make it not a Sasquatch. Can you prove a Sasquatch doesn't look like a man in a suit? No. So you can't call the film a fake from that observation alone.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

My thoughts on this are: It's a man in a monkey suit.
1. The person spends all this time videoing and then runs for no real reason but has time to shortly after stop the camera.
2. The bigfoot wasn't tall enough, it was the height of a human
3. If there was a bigfoot the thing could hear and smell you before you got that close.
4. It never turned its face toward the camera with the person stepping on twigs and shuffling the camera about.
etc etc...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join