It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Become Rich And Famous.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
To become rich you need to steal things; Im not talking about fun stealing like stealing candy from a baby, or sealing a car and ram-raiding a liquor store. Im talking about hard-core stealing, also known as CAPITALISM.

Try the resource industry, that is some of the most profitable stealing you can engage in. Point to an arbitrary pice of land, then dig it up and sell it to China. Look at Gina Reinheart--richest woman in the world, and she made it all from stealing iron ore of the Australian people.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Yup Im makeing money stealing thousands off of banks each months.

And the best thing is ITS TOTALY LEGAL

Every £ I take from those greedy banking trolls is a victory for me

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

The biggest and best crimes are always legal. Like drug dealing, I'm not talking about small time stuff selling a few acres of cannabis or a kilo or twenty of heroin.

I'm talking of the drug dealing like selling thalidomide to countries that had yet to ban it, or that racket selling AZT to "treat" that HIV condition they synthesised in a lab.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

leeda

You probably need a work ethic to succeed.

Leeda

Yeah, probably!!!

But in my business [the entertainment industry] one of the most important things is meeting the right people that can facilitate your goals. You have heard it before and it's true....It's not what you know; it's who you know....

However it takes a lot of energy to network constantly, be engaging, friendly, and being good looking is a definite plus. Even being moderately talented but extremely attractive can put you at the top of the list, but as you age and become jaded you will fall and fail to maintain your position in the "star" structure unless you have developed skills along the way.

I meet lots of famous and rich people. The common trait I have noticed is most of them haven't let fame and fortune turn them into arrogant ***holes. They treat Cast, crew and extras with respect. People want to be around them...charisma and a moral code can make you famous even if only in your own neighborhood.

If you are ambitious and want fame on a larger scale...learn how to speak proper English, study your craft, and pretend to be famous before you really are and prepare to be lied to on a grandscale.

To paraphrase HST.....“The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money
trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and
pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
There's also a negative side.”

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You could always sell your body.

This is not something I'd advise you to do, nor something I'd do myself, but it's worked for many people. So if you're willing and able, you could always try that.

A leaked sex tape with a celebrity could put you smack into the lime light with many offers.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AC711

Selling your body is good, but selling the bodys (and body parts) of others is beter. Its all about supply and demand. You only have 2 kidneys that you can sell, but look around you friends and neighbours--thats a lot of kidneys you can sell.

The following site lists the black market (read: Free Trade) price of a kidney at $5,000. That is the same price as the site ists as a Teenage Girl (Virgin) from Iraq.

www.havocscope.com...
www.havocscope.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Famous? I would prefer to be infamous.
Mahaha Mahahahahaha (evil laugh to fade)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join