It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Are Finally Learning About False Flag Terror.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Agreed that is the case on some occasions , but to be totally in the other camp and see no evil even though it is blatantly obvious is also an error ,is misaligned loyalties.

When we allow our allegiances to any particular cause , be it religious , social or political and defend that cause no matter what the accumulation of evidence brings to the public notice , then we begin to promote and ideology over that of our fellow human beings.

No ideology of philosophy should have the power to devalue the worth of human life , even if that ideology is supported by many people.

It is in the promotion of ideology over the value of life , where humanity has lost its way.

I will kill for my country , I will kill for my God , I will kill for the political party I support , I will kill to control a nation are all malignant forms of a cancer that will in the end eat through all of humanity.

edit on 25-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

With proper unbiased investigation that sort of scenario can easily be determined.

It is a given that , yes there are rogue individuals who take out their issues on others.

But if proper investigation is engaged in then the media , politicians or interested parties can't use the mass murder of the public as an excuse to emotionally motivate the public into suppressive laws based on BS.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by opethPA

With proper unbiased investigation that sort of scenario can easily be determined.

It is a given that , yes there are rogue individuals who take out their issues on others.

But if proper investigation is engaged in then the media , politicians or interested parties can't use the mass murder of the public as an excuse to emotionally motivate the public into suppressive laws based on BS.

And there is nothing more powerful to stir the emotions of people than the deaths of children.

Gulf War 1 and the "princess posing as a nurse reporting babies thrown on the floor by the Iraqi army"
OKC Bombing, and the children killed at the daycare center being used to stir anger.
Syria, the dead bodies of children paraded across the whole mass media to stir emotions.
Sandy Hook, a school, but yet no bodies, no blood, no crime scene photos. Even though it was perfectly justified to show the dead bodies of "foreign" children to stir hatred for Syria. No video footage of Adam Lanza, although there was video footage from Columbine. But Sandy Hook is a touchy subject on this particular site.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

This unfortunately is the tool most often used.

The emotions are not only strong from the knowledge of the event , but quite often extremely manipulated to elicit the maximum emotional response.

This is often compounded by the use of a version of emotional black mail , the "How dare you upset the Families " meme and creates within the public the control of even an allowance for questioning from the public.

What needs to be looked at in the above scenario is ,with out unbiased and full investigation, those families and loved ones could as previously stated in the original post , of died for someone's malleolus intent, murdered not by a lone gunman but by the very state the pretends to protect them and defend them with more lives.

This then creates the environment for these events to occur again and again , with more and more upset families and traumatized nations.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What about allowed attacks that is a type of false flag, Pearl Harbor is considered as such, somebody in government/military/intelligence knows an attack is coming and they rub there hands together in glee saying "good, let it come, we can use this to accomplish what we couldn't before". How many of those have happened. I remember the first time it was brought to my attention before the internet, a lady in her nineties related how her now dead husband in the navy always said they knew Pearl Harbor was coming, why were ALL the Aircraft Carriers removed from Pearl, because somebody knew. And knew for the upcoming war they were too valuable to be lost. Battleships, frigates, cruisers, destroyers on the other hand they could lose them.

How long would the pacific war lasted had the US lost all their pacific based carriers, even with the atom bomb dropped, some fanatical Japanese on outside islands cut of with communication from the homeland would have fought on to the death.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Of coarse there have been false flags, and some conspiracies...But what most logical thinking people know is that false flags and conspiracies are very rare, you mentioned a handful, some of which are over 50yrs old to come up with the handful. This is where people get off the path. Screaming that every single action they deem odd in some insignificant way is always a grand conspiracy that involves the evil USA and its powers that be. It gets old and really puts a damper on the few real ones that come along. You have created a situation that pretty much any conspiracy theorist is a wack job loon to the eyes of the world, and alot are crazy as hell, but there are the few that have stumbled across something real but are drowned out by the majority claiming the sky is falling every other week.

Just like living with a wife and kids, dealing with coworkers at the job, you have to learn how to pick your battles and know when its time to stand on something important.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiz4769

I strongly disagree , we should be screaming at the top of our lungs any time there is insufficient manipulated investigations into these horrific events.

The more yelling we do the more people are beginning to look at these events in a new light.

It is the right of every citizen to demand proper justice and inquiry , especially if these events are further grist for the mill , when creating restrictive laws.

I would rather be called a name any day , or thought to be crazy , if it meant that in my doing so , that it saved even one child and so would the rest of the dedicated individuals that continue to cry out at theses events.

To pick my event for a better effect , would be more inline with the thinking of the individuals that perpetrate these
atrocities. Every single incident that is not properly investigated is of concern.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join