It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Guy- They killed @#×! $ !!!-spoiler alert.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wow I didn't know. Personally I think the show has been going downhill ever since it first got brought back. I got sick of the over the top liberalism being shoved down everyone's throat.

On a side note did anyone ever watch the show Unhappily Ever After back in the late 90s? They killed off the mother at one point and eventually just had a tv exec walk onto the set during an episode and say that the mother being dead wasn't working and that they were bringing her back, and then she just walked back on screen.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

So, are they jumping the shark?

They did that years ago, even Seth Mcfarlane himself said that the show should've ended years ago.

And I agree. It should've gone out on a high instead of being dragged on and on. Look at the sopranos and breaking bad, they knew when to pull the plug. I'd rather be upset that a show is ending instead of wanting a show to end because it's jumped the shark.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Brian was one of the best characters on that show. And how many times has he survived a car accident? This makes no sense. Nada. Zilch.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

jaydub911
Wow I didn't know. Personally I think the show has been going downhill ever since it first got brought back. I got sick of the over the top liberalism being shoved down everyone's throat.

On a side note did anyone ever watch the show Unhappily Ever After back in the late 90s? They killed off the mother at one point and eventually just had a tv exec walk onto the set during an episode and say that the mother being dead wasn't working and that they were bringing her back, and then she just walked back on screen.

You know what? You have to respect that kind of move. I would much rather they do something like that than continue to flounder with sucky story lines continuously trying to cover up what may have been a fatal decision. I do vaguely recall that or something similar on another show. It was kind of shocking at the time but then you were glad everything was back to normal.

And to the poster that said American Dad is funnier.... Bob's Burgers takes that crown.
(I am prepared for the flames)
edit on 11/25/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Ha. Bob's burgers? Doesn't have the same flair as family guy.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Ah, but remember well Stephen King and "Pet Cemetery". Brian shall return, the fans and his girlfriends won't stand for this!
edit on 25-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well they could have saved him but turns out the Brian had ObamaCare......

Someone had to say it, hopefully stewie will get his time machine back, hate that new dog, would have worked if they used ted as the new character but otherwise it was always going to fail.
edit on 25-11-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Kenny can die anytime they like and there is a reason that he comes back, every night.
You should maybe watch more South Park.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

clearly you don't watch south park anymore, I have seen every single episode. He doesn't die anymore, They stopped after a certain season. They're up to season 17 right now, so have fun with that.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Bring back Brian!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I stopped watching Family Guy a couple of years back. It had gotten stale for me. Same with the Simpsons. I don't even know why they still have American Dad or Bob's Burgers on either. It's obvious to me the writers don't even care anymore.

They all started out great and then they all went to crap overnight.

I hope that this the "Jumping the Shark" moment for the show.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Told you I'd be back in a couple of weeks to say something...
But I can't remember, so I will concede to you.
Yes, you win.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Nope you were right, they brought him back...quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join