It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopters and Martial Law – Training Exercises Over Phoenix

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

We also have Germans, Dutch, Japanese, etc. And have had foreign troops on our soil since WWII training. Absolutely nothing new. In fact the Germans have a permanent base in the US, and the Dutch have a permanent outpost. All their F-16 pilots are trained in the US, with US units. Foreign troops on US soil is nothing new. The number of Russian and Chinese troops is also very small. Far too small to do anything.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Zaphod58

We also have Germans, Dutch, Japanese, etc. And have had foreign troops on our soil since WWII training. Absolutely nothing new. In fact the Germans have a permanent base in the US, and the Dutch have a permanent outpost. All their F-16 pilots are trained in the US, with US units. Foreign troops on US soil is nothing new. The number of Russian and Chinese troops is also very small. Far too small to do anything.

Okay agreed...the number of foreign troops on American soil is small and inconsequential!

However the number of foreign troops outside the U.S. is enormous...and more than enough to do the job just fine!

I don't worry much about the ones I know are here...I worry about the ones that might be coming!

Surely you thought about that...not just the small number of them training here!

As far as "...nothing new..."...are you sure about that?

Nothing new that you know about anyway!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You realize that makes no sense at all right? Train troops in the US, but use troops outside the US to do it? How are they going to get here? No one else can move large numbers of troops that far.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Zaphod58

You realize that makes no sense at all right? Train troops in the US, but use troops outside the US to do it? How are they going to get here? No one else can move large numbers of troops that far.

Are you serious...no one else can move troops that far?

You think the foreign troops that train here stay here...and keep all that training to themselves?

What makes you think the U.S. under martial law wouldn't be happy to move troops in from wherever they might come from? If foreign troops are used to enforce martial law...why would TPTB not help them get here?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

No other country has the logistical capability to move large numbers of troops to the US. Why do you think that no one could pull off an invasion. And that's exactly what it would be if they brought foreign troops in to implement martial law. The people would fight back like you have never seen.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Zaphod58

No other country has the logistical capability to move large numbers of troops to the US. Why do you think that no one could pull off an invasion. And that's exactly what it would be if they brought foreign troops in to implement martial law. The people would fight back like you have never seen.

Okay...whew...thank you for clearing that up!

Now that I know there is no threat of invasion from any foreign government...and the American people will fight like I have never seen before...I feel much better!

Carry on with the martial law training exercises!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It's called "training" for a reason. If a city does have to declare martial law, it would probably be good if they had trained for it. But then, you're probably another one that thinks the military would be best served by going away right? Training? Who needs to train? I mean you only train to use it, you certainly don't ever train for things you won't do.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

you're probably another one that thinks the military would be best served by going away right?

No...I never said anything of the sort...nothing even remotely close to that!

I have proudly served my country...and trained more days and nights than I care to remember...I know well the value of our military....and the value of training!

I also know well the value of our liberties...and our freedoms...and I worry they may be taken without just cause by people who might of been trained to do just that!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Then I apologize for that statement. I've seen that attitude so many times on here that I've become somewhat jaded and that's the first thing I jump to anymore.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Then I apologize for that statement. I've seen that attitude so many times on here that I've become somewhat jaded and that's the first thing I jump to anymore.

No worries...I too am a bit jaded on a few things these days!

I start off on the defense more often than I like...and since this is my first thread in months...I am naturally taken to defending rather than informing!

I lay in fault of being quick to break out my stick!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Ah. Well. Yes. Yes it has.

eta: time to do the Hagrid act. I should not have said that.

edit on 26-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join