It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice and help needed please I'm scared.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ok, does he have any drug history? Pot or psychedelics?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Legion2024
Install camera's in every room, I bet his dreaming and sleep walking night terrors and harming him self in his sleep.

Google "sleepwalking and self harm"

This was the first thing I thought of regarding getting some proof. I know things happen, and have experienced unseen forces; however, something here does not sit right with me. To the OP, you are not a therapist and not equipped to deal with this. What he says might be true, and yet it could all be in his head. He could have Schizophrenia and hear or see things that are not there. I am not one to just abandon someone, but I want more proof than his "story". I would buy some spy cams, set them out and see what happens when you are gone.

I also have seen people demonically influenced and they do things without knowing it. I am concerned for your health and safety. I hope to God children are not being exposed to this guy.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

No

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I thank you all for your responses and I will continue to reply and give more info as soon as I can. My life is quite hectic and busy at the moment so its hard to find the time to sit and read and get back to you guys. So far (since I started this thread) I felt someone squeeze my arse (yeah some may laugh) when I was alone in the bedroom, also that same night I felt someone sit in the bed next to me, I lay there more aware of my surrounds as you can imagine, more alert and felt it again about 20 mins later, the next night I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder and in the morning he asked me if id elbowed him in the ribs but I swear I didnt. Were both layung there awake for hours and eventually dropping off in the early hours. Ill get back to you all with more soon as im off to work now. I hate leaving him alone

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

I suggest setting up cameras up in areas he frequents..have one watching the couch, your/his bed, etc. If you can, install them so that they are concealed and I would not tell him about them. That way if he is hurting himself, you can witness it, and then confront him about it, and send him to a shrink. Just make sure you have a tazer or mace to protect yourself with because he may become violent once he's discovered if he's faking it and cutting, bruising himself etc. Most states and counties have mental health clinics funded by the state or county you reside in, and the cost per session is usually $5 or less since it is state or county funded.

If he is being assalted by the unseen, I'd consider an Exorcist, the Catholics are the only true ones and have been doing it for over two thousand years. I honestly don't think aliens or the government would bother with your friend or waste the time, so I don't think its them, but demons can fool anyone so it could be demonic oppression.

Now if he discovers the camera(s), just tell him its part of your new alarm system that you're installing piecemeal as you can afford it.

edit on 30-11-2013 by jjsdietfitness because: forgot a sentence...lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Soulo
I thank you all for your responses and I will continue to reply and give more info as soon as I can. My life is quite hectic and busy at the moment so its hard to find the time to sit and read and get back to you guys. So far (since I started this thread) I felt someone squeeze my arse (yeah some may laugh) when I was alone in the bedroom, also that same night I felt someone sit in the bed next to me, I lay there more aware of my surrounds as you can imagine, more alert and felt it again about 20 mins later, the next night I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder and in the morning he asked me if id elbowed him in the ribs but I swear I didnt. Were both layung there awake for hours and eventually dropping off in the early hours. Ill get back to you all with more soon as im off to work now. I hate leaving him alone

OK, ENOUGH ALREADY YET WITH THE NAYSAYERS BLATHER.

THAT EXPERIENCE OF YOURS IS MORE THAN SUFFICIENT, ON TOP OF ALL THE OTHER EVIDENCE, that some demonic stuff is going on in your spaces.

There's no way such goes on without having a spiritually legal entry opened to such.

my preference:

www.derekprince.org...

DEREK WAS THE GRANDDADY OF MODERN DELIVERANCE EFFORTS. He knew his stuff and taught clear powerful principles.

www.alienresistance.org...

One of the better blogs about personal experiences of such 'infections' and deliverance:

"REAL STORIES OF REAL DELIVERANCE"

www.deliveranceblog.org...

TOP TEN BOOKS ON DEMONOLOGY AND DELIVERANCE:

www.terrifictop10lists.com...

www.beinhealth.com...

= = = = =

Others I respect--some from knowledge and some from a cursory scanning review of their websites:

www.deliverancecrewministries.net...

Following has a video, too:

www.ceritamesum.info...

--

pullingdownstrongholds.com...

The following one appears to consider psychiatric aspects as well:

www.nccg.org...

---

This one has an audio that would likely turn ATSers off even though it's a powerful truth of a hymn. It appears to be a solid and effective ministry in Mississippi.

www.demonbuster.com...

prayerdeliverance-ministries.com...

www.tampadeliveranceministry.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You can't go down the demonic road until all psychological evidence has been irrevocably disproved.

Any exorcist will tell you that

Cody

edit on 30/11/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Welllllllllll, I've participated in over 100 exorcisms.

And, actually, the research shows that most decent pastors can quickly tell the difference between demonic stuff and psychological/emotional stuff--even those without counselor training. And that research was solid 40 years ago.

I think it's fitting to get professional help ASAP and the spiritual help as soon as someone can find a suitable team. If the professional counselor is also gifted in deliverance ministry type stuff, all the better.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
www.nhs.uk...

This is what the doctor prescribed! !
It sounds awful!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
sounds like freddy crugar

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Soulo
Hi everyone,
I am in great need of some help please. My fiance has recently opened up and told me some dusturbing things. He is classed as a recovering alcoholic and self harmer but only in the last few days told me what lyes behind it all. I have had some experience in what he just told me but not enough to fully understand. Here it goes. ..

It started when he was 14 (he's 30 now) he was being attacked in his sleep by what I thought was 'the old hag' but he swears its something else. He got into lucid dreaming and obes and it all went wrong for him. He stumbled across something he shouldnt have and ever since has been having awful things happen to him. Just tonight I left work early because I knew something wasnt right. I came home to find him in a bit of a state. His left arm was cut quite lot and his stomach and inner thigh. He told me 'they' came for him. I lay on the bed and cuddled into him and slowy got him to tell me what happened. He'd tried in the past but couldn't.
He said tonight he fell asleep on the sofa and he woke up by someone grabbing him by the throat and dragging him into the kitchen. There were two infront of him and two behind him and one who was 7ft (the one who has him by the thoat beside him. They are not human and the speak in a sort of computer tone language. He descibes it like when you dial a fax number into phone. He said he never knew where the scars in his chest came from along with many others but sometimes he'll 'wake up' half way through. I cant help but think he might be 'taken over' during these times because he knows hes' s not asleep. He rarely does sleep. They follow him and he sees them when he is awake not just during sleep. Its really hsrd to get him to talk about 'them' he starts shaking and loses colour. He starts crying. His face changes into total fear its awful to see and especially not knowing what to do about it. So any advice is welcome. Im afraid he'll cut too deep or he'll lose his mind. He is such a lovely person and seeing him so scared to go to sleep is upsetting. Seeing him covered in scares and cuts and him not knowing how he got them yet knows he did it to himself but only because he woke up with a razor blade next to him.

Please, any advice will be helpful.

I am speaking to the extraterrestrials. I can sympathize with your pain. You must begin to understand the situation of this individual from our perspective, from my perspective. Therefore I will attempt to speak to the situation of the abductee for your behalf. I am told by the extraterrestrials that there are many people being chastised for the sake of this individual, as the universe has decided that causing this person a certain level of pain and a certain level of suffering is unacceptable. You are trained at a very young age, that when you are unable to understand, relate, or accept an inevitable truth ... this becomes the sole grounds to kill another individual, to beat that person until they are killed by you, or until they choose to die and thus kill themselves. Instead, you are unable to exercise what is inherent in your nature, against certain individuals. Instead of causing death, you are killed, instead of causing pain, you experience suffering, instead of beating this person or these people repeatedly until they see things your way, you are confused, and eventually your life is taken. You are not the ultimate and final authority, because you cannot understand something, because you are not chosen. It is also true that these people that are reproved, when they are not killed, usually disappear into the background, either they are killed, or others will kill them of their own kind. It is a low position to steal from the universe, and to maim and to kill what is not yours, this is your nature. This is not the nature of ascension, this is the nature of the trial of change.

I am speaking to the extraterrestrials. The extraterrestrials, should they choose to speak often sound like an eerie echo of stepping on snow on top of foil, very faintly, and very distinctly. This in itself has not value, at least not me. More importantly, I am speaking to the extraterrestrials. In this universe, you are judged considerably, in this sense you are beat considerably, but not out of malice. The extraterrestrials have chosen to beat on this individual, but not with the intent of causing physical pain, or with the intent of the destruction of the body. The Beating on the body is the limit of understanding for those who reject truth, for the extraterrestrials to demonstrate the beating on the body to any person in the metaphysical environment, is a sign of peace, a sign of reproof, and a sign that this individual know more and has been given more knowledge, and thus sin was revealed, because truth was rejected.

I am speaking to the extraterrestrials, concerning this person, dead or alive as it now stands. This is your nature to beat, to maim and to kill because you do not understand, mercy, love and truth. This is your nature, but your right or your authority, to define the interaction or limitation against your nature, ascribed to certain persons, certain individuals. For this reason you are put to death continually and chastised continually, this is simply what is done. I am speaking to the extraterrestrials, concerning this person, dead or alive as it now stands. They have become silent when their lives were taken, and they have remained quiet because of the pain and sorrow and the suffering they have obtained, because the truth is not obtainable.

I am now speaking to the extraterrestrials, concerning the I am. I am here, and I will not go away by being beat, by being maimed or by being killed by you. This is your nature, and the law is not a servant to pain and a slave of sorrow. I am speaking to the extraterrestrials.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I already answered that

Cody

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
And with all due respect to the more religiously oriented, the invisible things bothering you might be termed (and actually BE) something besides demons... as not all respond to religious methods, despite claims otherwise; but it is true that some do... for whatever reasons. Maybe because they (the things) believe it, maybe because it uses some "psi-tech" or use of intent we don't really understand (well, most of us don't understand).

Taking it seriously might be bad in that in infuses the being with energy, and laughing at it (them, whatever) has helped some in your "situation." Not in mockery, exactly, but in a happy, carefree sense... as absolutely nuts as this all sounds.

The giggle factor these subjects are burdened with makes the whole experience even more alienating and fear-anxiety creating... which makes one think this is exactly what (some of) these invisible things are after.

More knowledge is needed.

One bright thought is that with these nasty beasts out there, there are nice guys, too... and thus religions are born... heh.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So far it's either:

1. You are being played, his mind is playing tricks on him, or he's playing tricks on you.

Don't believe in it, and it will go away.

or

2. It's demons. You can simply banish them by calling upon the power of Jesus, or God, and not believing in the power of it.

Don't believe in it, and it will go away.

I see a pattern.

Honestly, I have a degree in psychology and I see someone manipulating another person in order to draw them into their pain. Either see it or don't. Or you are a troll, trying to work up the ATS community into giving you whatever pleasure you are looking for. Sick.

If you aren't, then you need to look elsewhere for help. Get real. Get help. Stop looking for some kind of help that only serves your beliefs. The devil, and psychology, both trick very intelligent people every day. You can't second-guess either, and you shouldn't. Go with the mind first, then the soul. That's how intelligent priests/psychologists do it, and so should you.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Operations

I strongly believe in concurrent assessment and treatment ASAP.

If one proves unwarranted or ineffective, that will surface soon enough.

I would not want to delay proper treatment of either part of this mess.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Soulo
Hi everyone,
I am in great need of some help please. My fiance has recently opened up and told me some dusturbing things. He is classed as a recovering alcoholic and self harmer but only in the last few days told me what lyes behind it all. I have had some experience in what he just told me but not enough to fully understand. Here it goes. ..

It started when he was 14 (he's 30 now) he was being attacked in his sleep by what I thought was 'the old hag' but he swears its something else. He got into lucid dreaming and obes and it all went wrong for him. He stumbled across something he shouldnt have and ever since has been having awful things happen to him. Just tonight I left work early because I knew something wasnt right. I came home to find him in a bit of a state. His left arm was cut quite lot and his stomach and inner thigh. He told me 'they' came for him. I lay on the bed and cuddled into him and slowy got him to tell me what happened. He'd tried in the past but couldn't.
He said tonight he fell asleep on the sofa and he woke up by someone grabbing him by the throat and dragging him into the kitchen. There were two infront of him and two behind him and one who was 7ft (the one who has him by the thoat beside him. They are not human and the speak in a sort of computer tone language. He descibes it like when you dial a fax number into phone. He said he never knew where the scars in his chest came from along with many others but sometimes he'll 'wake up' half way through. I cant help but think he might be 'taken over' during these times because he knows hes' s not asleep. He rarely does sleep. They follow him and he sees them when he is awake not just during sleep. Its really hsrd to get him to talk about 'them' he starts shaking and loses colour. He starts crying. His face changes into total fear its awful to see and especially not knowing what to do about it. So any advice is welcome. Im afraid he'll cut too deep or he'll lose his mind. He is such a lovely person and seeing him so scared to go to sleep is upsetting. Seeing him covered in scares and cuts and him not knowing how he got them yet knows he did it to himself but only because he woke up with a razor blade next to him.

Please, any advice will be helpful.

hi

i do not know if you are still checking this thread out but i hope so. i am sorry i am unclear as to how to do the u2u option here..so i am risking everyone's ire by writing this(but that's okay, am used to it

first off, the trick is to identify what exactly what is causing his distress; now i know it is an easy way to seek psychiatric help, and perhaps he truly is mentally ill and is cutting himself..but, what if he isn't?

after 16 years if he was doing this subconsciously there would be more tell tale evidence, i believe

so, what can it be? well naturally many here turned to a demonic answer..but what if, that again, is not the case?

to me, the 'sounds' they are making are a key..machine like, like a 'fax'..i hate to say it, but this does tend to open a door to et contact

no i am not 'speaking to the extra terrestrials now'
nor do i have any intention of doing so. what i do, what many of our little gang does is research research research to find out different aspects of their 'unwanted attention' because even we do not always know exactly what happened, so we compare notes, etc..and while it is not definitive, based on some of the things you have mentioned it could possibly be some sort of screen imagery. waking up with marks, cuts, is not uncommon, of course, and could be paranormal in origin; but it could be extra terrestrial, and if it is, it might account for some his complete and utter fear. this is a very scary place until one is better acquainted with them and their sneaky tactics, but it does get easier as time goes on

my 'advice' to you is to find others who have had similar experiences and see if you can compare notes..and i am not trying to 'advertise' but if you want, we have a little board basically only for experiencers and believers, so any type of spam is prohibited. perhaps he would like to read a thread we have 'unwelcome attention' youarenotalone.freeforums.org... and see if any comparisons can be made..

anyway, i wish you well..and hope that you both find the courage to continue to fight this no matter what it is

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sorry to hear your in such an awful situation.

A lot of good advice already in the thread;

*Install cameras
*Cleanse house psychically - holy water - smudging incense - salt
*Learn about psychic protection
*Get blood tests for chemical anomalies
*visit psyche doctor
*visit priest

but first, I'd make a special prayer to God if your inclined.

Hope things get better for you both,
much love,
O

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
seek god i know this because i am feeling his fear now god will be there for him he will help him the only way is to seek his he will help . dont percieve my words just do it with love and hope only have no perception at all if you do it will fog our lord and keep you from having his help just accept with all of you heart... no perception.....

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Your all kidding me humoring this right?
Its clearly bogus or if its real the guy is attention seeking and needs a good slap..

Moving swiftly on.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ive left him

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join