It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice and help needed please I'm scared.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I am in great need of some help please. My fiance has recently opened up and told me some dusturbing things. He is classed as a recovering alcoholic and self harmer but only in the last few days told me what lyes behind it all. I have had some experience in what he just told me but not enough to fully understand. Here it goes. ..

It started when he was 14 (he's 30 now) he was being attacked in his sleep by what I thought was 'the old hag' but he swears its something else. He got into lucid dreaming and obes and it all went wrong for him. He stumbled across something he shouldnt have and ever since has been having awful things happen to him. Just tonight I left work early because I knew something wasnt right. I came home to find him in a bit of a state. His left arm was cut quite lot and his stomach and inner thigh. He told me 'they' came for him. I lay on the bed and cuddled into him and slowy got him to tell me what happened. He'd tried in the past but couldn't.
He said tonight he fell asleep on the sofa and he woke up by someone grabbing him by the throat and dragging him into the kitchen. There were two infront of him and two behind him and one who was 7ft (the one who has him by the thoat beside him. They are not human and the speak in a sort of computer tone language. He descibes it like when you dial a fax number into phone. He said he never knew where the scars in his chest came from along with many others but sometimes he'll 'wake up' half way through. I cant help but think he might be 'taken over' during these times because he knows hes' s not asleep. He rarely does sleep. They follow him and he sees them when he is awake not just during sleep. Its really hsrd to get him to talk about 'them' he starts shaking and loses colour. He starts crying. His face changes into total fear its awful to see and especially not knowing what to do about it. So any advice is welcome. Im afraid he'll cut too deep or he'll lose his mind. He is such a lovely person and seeing him so scared to go to sleep is upsetting. Seeing him covered in scares and cuts and him not knowing how he got them yet knows he did it to himself but only because he woke up with a razor blade next to him.

Please, any advice will be helpful.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

ATS really isn't the place to seek advice! Get him to a professional psychotherapist.
Good luck to you both!

edit on 24-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

It seems that he has had a bad experience with astral projection as a child. I would assume he has had night terrors too at some point....😨
I fear for him. I would strongly say that he needs to go to the hospital for some sleep study to check if there are organic problems and if he comes back clean then I would suggest an exorcism or shaman.
Peace be with you and your husband
edit on 24-11-2013 by agentblue because: Misspelled words

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

My advice to you is to put plenty of distance between you and him and don't look back.

That isn't the answer you wanted but if you value your sanity you will take my advice immediately.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Install camera's in every room, I bet his dreaming and sleep walking night terrors and harming him self in his sleep.

Google "sleepwalking and self harm"

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

He needs to see a professional.

Too many unknowns, but it seems evident that he is harming himself, whether or not it has to do with anyone or anything else. That's the most pertinent thing that needs to be dealt with.

link   
I would recommend a psychiatrist or a priest. I fully believe there are things in this world we do not understand. I also fully believe that we can have mental issues that make things seem not exactly as they are.

Your husband is suffering from one or the other. He needs help no matter which one it is. He could be in danger and so could you. I would seek help... yesterday.

link   
My heartfelt sympathies go out to both of you. I mean that sincerely. This is a terrible situation, and I can only imagine how desperate you both must be right now. But please, please, seek out help from someone qualified in these matters. Olaru12 is right. ATS is not a good place for this type of advice.

Your fiance could be suffering from chemical imbalance, or any number of other things, that only a physician or therapist could pinpoint. Deal with the psychological before you start dealing with the spiritual. I know you know this, but I'm going to reaffirm it. This is serious.
edit on 11/24/2013 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

I think that it's far to say that I'm ONE OF the more spiritually
aware and experienced (52 years experience) people on the
site. and you know what?

Get him to a doctor. A medical doctor and a good psychotherapist.

Do you know if he has a history of child abuse? To be this hurting
often involves child abuse or some deeply troubling organic
issue.

Until he gets to the doctor, like tonight only -- you might recommend
to him that he LAUGHS IN THE FACE of the 'apparitions' tormenting
him.. no matter what it is.. organic.. psychological .. "real"..
laughing in it's face would be a help and couldn't hurt. The depth
of our belief in something feeds it power.. whether it's just our
delusion or it's actually 'real'.

That's all I have for input; I'm so hoping you get him immediate help.
No delay. If he begs you not to get him help, call an ambulance.
Don't take no.

Oh -- I must amend my reply now --- is your man a deeply
religious person? If so.. well... that could be the entire
problem in and of itself. Some religious people obsess about
demons so much they make them 'real' sometimes.

edit on 24-11-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

My dear Soulo - until your boyfriend finds the right doctor (if this is a non spiritual issue), the right program he needs to call on the name of Jesus. Just saying the name of Jesus will help - Is he a Christian? If so then he has the authority to rebuke all evil in the name of Jesus. Are you a Christian? If so you have the authority. And you can intercede for him. You can also bless the bedroom, the house and the property in the name of the Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit. You do not need a priest or minister to bless your own home.

Evil cannot stand the name of Jesus. Knowledge is power and he and you need to read about what your rights are and what kind of spiritual battle is going on.

Saying the name of Jesus is not going to cost anything, or cause any problems.

I will be praying for him and you. Feel free to pm me if you wish.

I wish you peace tonight. I am praying right now. xox

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
For your own sake do as poster above said, place HIDDEN camera's about the home, you need to know whats going on!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If I were you, and if I were him, I would be performing regular banishing and protective rituals.

This is a good place to start: www.kheper.net...
And then this one: www.hermetics.org...

My best wishes to the both of you.

-kissy

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

I would agree with other poster in part, your fiance, has deeper problems as maybe something happened to him earlier in life. He could use professional help.

The cutting is bull, he needs to grow up, the demon's or what ever he say's is after him, are thing's he himself has made and brought into form, if only for him to see.

It seems your fiance, is lost in this place as many, if he had faith , he would not be coming up with this. I would tell him to just tell these thing's to go away, Become a righteous person a glory unto all, don't lie to self or others.

I had a problem like this myself for a time, but I was doing things that maybe I should not of been doing, it may of hurt people , not on purpose, but still did. A darkness was upon me, I could not see these things but I knew they were there. I even encounter Satan, at one point, but he was just testing me.
Now all my personal demon's are gone or not really around, I see one peak around a corner once in a while, but I was saved, it comes a time you need to grow up, put away those childhood toys.

This may sound like ? , Trust in the Lord, believe in the Truth, the Grace, Glory and Truth of the Creator, is upon all, The Lord Creator encompasses all things, not some but all.
Some times if you look close enough, you would realize the Demon you think you see, is really you.

There is nothing to fear, unless you are a dirty, false thing, might be time to clean up, If you are with the Maker, nothing else dare touch you, you are His.

Fear nothing not even death, but you should always fear the, Power and Greatness of Lord Creator.

You don't have to go to Church, you are in Church already, you as I stand be fore the Master of Creation.
Stop the foolishness, pray for guidance, I will pray for the both of you.

You could also try a mega dose of B-Complex Vitamin, but even The Christ said not to worry about such things as clothes or food? Brain chemistry.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
To make an appropriate suggestion you have to know what ideas he is drawn to, to get the highest potential in placebo/synchronous events.

For the spiritual ones I would think Reiki/singing and meditation/connecting to the light/chi would be a good thing.

For the Christians who have strong faith I would recommend a open minded priest.

For a thinker, time off to think higher level thoughts and put what has happened and take control over the fear that he is feeling. He might not control the physical off what is happening but he can control how he reacts to it.

You can check if there is some kind of bodily lacking that is needed to be externally added since the mind over matter might not manifest what is needed in him.
edit on 24-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Weird - just watched an episode of Paranormal Witness on SyFy. If you get a chance watch this episode about a priest in Indiana.

Paranormal Witness

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

dizziedame
reply to post by Soulo

My advice to you is to put plenty of distance between you and him and don't look back.

That isn't the answer you wanted but if you value your sanity you will take my advice immediately.

he's had his "problem" for 16 years and done nothing?

if it's a case of possession there's little to no hope for him as spiritually speaking he's polluted he's been harboring this entity[entities] for over half his life and it's become a part of him by now, even if a shaman[ka]/medicine person were to successfully exorcise him, it'll just come back after a while. you see, he doesn't want to get better, as there is something in it for him despite the downside.

even the extreme of the "short sharp shock" will either cure him, cause him to self-destruct, or turn him into a fullblown demoniac at this stage.

taking him to a so called "professional" will only lead to his complete destruction as a human being via drugs, electric shocks or even lobotomy, leaving an empty shell.

or turn him into a fullblown demoniac if he falls into the hands of a spook connected doctor.

do you really want to have a hand in that?

and yet, I can't seem to rid myself of the impression that possessed or not, he's playing you for sympathy so you wont leave him.

you can't heal him, else you'd have done so already, or your attempts have met with failure, again, because he has to want to get better, and it seems clear that he doesn't.

just walk away from this as it's your mental and spiritual health that's in danger here, not his.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

In 2007, I was sick and dying. I had been sick for many years without being diagnosed. During this time frame, I experienced a lot of spiritual warfare. I had hundreds of orbs floating all over my property. I saw ghosts, shadow people, demons and one Angel.

At the time, I didn't know what the orbs were. All I knew is, I had hundreds of bubbles floating all over my property. AND FLIES!!! I HAD MILLIONS OF FLIES... EVERYWHERE!!!!! IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!... It was like the movie Amity-ville horror. Even my friends commented on the fact that they had never seen so many flies in their entire life. Me either, never before and never since! It was absolutely un-real.

When I began to see the demons, I became really scared. I went to my local Catholic Church and obtained 3 gallons of holy water. I poured it all over inside my house and I poured it around the barrier of my property. I didn't sprinkle... I POURED... I also, put a salt barrier around my property and purchased white sage. I smudged the inside of my house and all of my property and purchased incense. I prayed, night and day. CONSTANT PRAYER. I sang prayer songs and prayed for forgiveness of my enemies, as well as myself. I prayed for the spirits I saw. I prayed that they would go to the "valley" and find peace.

My security equipment and recording devices captured the orbs and shadow people. I still have the old vhs tapes. It didn't happen over night, but eventually, all of the evil forces that were tormenting me, at the time, finally left me alone. I don't know why, I experienced those things. They say, it is common when people are near death to see strange supernatural stuff. I'm better now and the ghosts and goblins are gone. I don't know if the Holy Water, salt, sage and incense helped to make the evil go away. But I do know, the strange events in my life began to subside once I did the rituals. Hope this information helps you as much as it helped me. Good luck and GOD Bless you and your husband. Peace be with you and ALL you LOVE. Sincerely, Tamatha

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
RUN girl.........get the # out fast...this is not going to end well no matter what you do......................get ooout.......been there, done that, got the hat.....run!
with love and sympathy..........................s

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I can understand our response,you and the members who starred you-but that would be leaving this poor guy all alone,without the comfort of a loved one.In his state,if he had to lose the one person that brings love+an amount of comfort into his life,he may decide to just kill himself and be done with a life filled with fear.I am sure this poor guy feels alone enough,with this serious problem he has.I would advise getting him expert help from an experienced psychiatrist-and you guys+gals who suggested the member just drop her fiance like this,just abandon him+run for the hills,ever heard of the terms friendship,loyalty,devotion?Compassion,love,kindness,support?

OP,your fiance needs help,you both do,so avail yourself of that help IMMEDIATELY,please.We at ATS cannot help you,but we do wish you and your fiance all the best in his recovery.Please just don't wait any longer,get out there and find your man some help,I'm not American,but I am sure there are Americans on this site,who will read this thread+give you advice on whom/which department to approach for help.Bless you both,and my heartfelt wishes for a way out of this nightmare,for you both.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thank you all for your responses. I cant speak at the momemt but I will say about the professional help, he has had it before and they wanted or did lock him away untill they thought he was sain again. Like I say its hard to get him tell me everything. I dont like to force him to talk but I know the last thing he wants is professional help because they told him it was a mix of deppression, anxiety and sleep terrors but I have never seem a grown man look so scared. One of you mentioned white sage he said he tried may things but he could never get a hold of some white sage. He tried candles, incense, crystals, and other things to cleanse but now he has someone who actually cares for him I want to do everything I can to help him. He says the only way to stop 'them' is to go back to the dream where they followed him back from and close the door. I have managed to enter somebody elses dream before and I know it sounds crazy but if I could get into his I believe I can help. When I was followed by, I'm gonna say night demons, as another one of you said I managed to face them and warn them off with love and compassion. Whether they are real or not it does work. When I told him to face them and fight them off he went into a panic attack and said he'd tried before and it didnt end well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join