It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is Raining Rocks In Sicily, Italy Mount Etna Volcano Eruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It Is Raining Rocks In Sicily, Italy Mount Etna Volcano Eruption, Volcanic Rocks Rain Down On Sicily
Published on Nov 24, 2013

It is raining rocks in Sicily

The recent eruption of Mt Etna volcano is causing lava ash and stones to blanket the region HD

www.liveleak.com...

Key Facts About Protecting Yourself After a Volcanic Eruption

www.bt.cdc.gov...

edit on 24-11-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
looking at that red car, i would hardly call them rocks ............ know what you are saying though, raining rocks .... lol, suggest you change the title to something less dramatic

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

Wow! That is the first time I have ever seen something like that. I don't get out much!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

Or watch documentaries much

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I know we have a member who lives very close to that volcano, I hope he/she is ok. I can't remember the user name, but they post pictures of it a lot.

Prayer going their way!!

It's Silo13, I just looked it up. I really hope all is well.
edit on 24-11-2013 by newsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It's also raining rocks in Indonesia , where a volcano has erupted eight times in just a few hours , according to a news report in a paper in Australia , which I can not access the full story.
People are fleeing.
Where's cheesy he should know about it ? Cheers
1%

The mountain that's erupting is called Mount Sinabung ,wish I could link the story .
The reason I mentioned cheesy is because he's from Indonesia , don't know if it's in his area though.
edit on 24-11-2013 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
7 Volcanoes Erupt in 6 Countries Hours Apart

au.ibtimes.com...

Planet Earth: The fury of nature, volcanoes this week that capture the attention of volcanologists!

www.volcanodiscovery.com...

www.volcanodiscovery.com... html

edit on 24-11-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yeah, Silo will let us know how serious this is. She was expecting a big episode today.

Here's her continuing thread on Etna, and the new stuff is near the back. Maybe you can import some of the vids or transfer vids here to that thread as well, passing around the newest information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That said, didn't Edgar Cayce have a major Etna explosion as one of his "signs of things to come".

edit on 24-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wow! Thats Creazy! wrath of Hades!
SnF Ms!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Oh ! there you are cheesy! lol , Do you know anything about that volcano going off over there in Indonesia.!%

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

corblimeyguvnor
looking at that red car, i would hardly call them rocks ............ know what you are saying though, raining rocks .... lol, suggest you change the title to something less dramatic

I dunno, there's one on the roof of that car that's too big to fit in a slingshot. The ones that the lady is holding in her hand are large as well. What would you call those? Overgrown pebbles?
Granted, they're not skull-crushers...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ach, just a bit of pumice....look on the bright side, they will have smashingly smooth feet....nothing to see here....for the moment.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Let's see, comet getting close to the sun, the sun stuck half way in it's shifting poles, the volcanos going off around the world, some bad typhoon action, snow down south before thanksgiving, three other comets in the solar system......Just another 'new normal' year so far I guess.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

corblimeyguvnor
Maybe you need to take a look at the videos of what's occurring before you claim someone is crying wolf. Yes they are rocks. Pretty accurate description IMO.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Aleister

Here's her continuing thread on Etna, and the new stuff is near the back. Maybe you can import some of the vids or transfer vids here to that thread as well, passing around the newest information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As we have a continuing and current thread about the Mt Etna eruptions, this duplicate thread is closed.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

join