It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only in America ....An ACA rant

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Spookybelle
reply to post by palmalBlue2

Maybe you should have waited to have a kid until you could actually afford to take care of it.

That whole personal responsibility thing you know?

Now your going to bitch and moan for the government (I.E.) me, to take care of you.

sad

OH one of THOSE people.

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE!!!

When is anyone EVER ready or financial able and ready to have kids? I don't know anyone. Seriously get off your damn high horse. People like you really piss me off.

Where did this person as for the govt to take care of them?? They didn't. What they are "ranting" about is COMMON and it's MESSED UP. Doctors use to be in it to actually help people now they don't give one way or another what happens to you but as long as you can PAY they care.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by palmalBlue2

Agreed! I was sent to a profit hospital after my car accident. I begged them not to take me there because I knew I didn't have insurance and i knew they wouldn't do crap. I only had the PIP insurance which was like having no insurance because NO doctor wanted to take it. So they take me to the hospital I asked not to go to telling me they have to treat me cause I was in a HEAD ON collision. Well ALL they did was X ray my stomach and try and shove friggin hydrocodone down my throat. NO head exams, nothing. I was hit head on by a drunk driver and they did NOTHING and to this DAY I have major problems stemming from this accident. I finally got a couple MRI's ordered and they want $400 up front so we had to push the exams back to make sure we had the money, which is just going to go on credit.

It is utter crap that all they care about is money now. I had insurance last in 2007 and it was NOT like this! The last thing they asked for was your co-pay now it's the FIRST thing they ask for. It's not "hello" or "how are you" it's "I need your co-pay and insurance card" as soon as you are at the office window. Talk about non personal! I waited for TWO hours at my last doctors appt. In total it took 3 hrs for me to be seen and talked to and my doctor wasn't even listening to me at all! She was more worried about picking her damn kids up because she was late. Well I waited THREE HOURS and PAID to see her and got nowhere. I have since found a new doctor and so far he seems ok.

It's all about money. We have the best insurance and yet the co-pays add up but if you don't have the co pay you can't be seen, no more sending you a bill and letting you pay it later. No more doctors who care more about their patients than making it rich. I was seeing a doctor for my bi polar and you would think the would want to see me no matter what but no she always wanted her $30 bucks and I NEVER got one hour and she never discussed anything with me but prescription pills. WTH was I paying for?!

I have no been thrilled with the current state of insurance today. It was not like this when I had insurance last. It is just crazy.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join