It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 year old Woman kills 2 knockout game thugs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

FirePiston

infoseeker26754
What kind of game is that anyway?

That is no game going for the old people! As I see it, might as place a charge of attempted murder and put a stop to this game!

7 to 1 on an old woman? People need to walk the streets at night and beat the living crap out of them when you find them! Would say hold them till the poo poo comes, still it would not do any good. Best to let us take care of it ourselves!

Put them in a ring alone and let 7 older people beat them!

I am not completely sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but it is a game where blacks go around attacking anyone not black.
Firepiston

Knew that yet why put race into this! It would seem all colors are doing it also.

Once you add Race it make it seem only one group is doing it while it is not just one group doing it!
Still no mater what color you are; needs to be ended now with as much punishment as they so give out! It like Oboma changing the Law with Terrorist Acts!

Noticing the Law actually binds, keeps them safe yet planning their next move, might as well put a foot down and stop it right away!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

FirePiston

infoseeker26754

That is no game going for the old people! As I see it, might as place a charge of attempted murder and put a stop to this game!

7 to 1 on an old woman? People need to walk the streets at night and beat the living crap out of them when you find them! Would say hold them till the poo poo comes, still it would not do any good. Best to let us take care of it ourselves!

I am not completely sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but it is a game where blacks go around attacking anyone not black.
Firepiston

Knew that yet why put race into this! It would seem all colors are doing it also.

Once you add Race it make it seem only one group is doing it while it is not just one group doing it!
Still no mater what color you are; needs to be ended now with as much punishment as they so give out! It like Oboma changing the Law with Terrorist Acts!

Noticing the Law actually binds, keeps them safe yet planning their next move, might as well put a foot down and stop it right away!

I was not aware that other races play the polar bear game.. Share a link of it please?
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

VoidHawk
THE STREETS ARE DANGEROUS, WE NEED MORE POLICE ON THE STREETS TO PROTECT US.

So...how do games like these start?
It does kinda suit the agenda doesnt it!

What agenda? Unless you want to consider the gun owners themselves and the orgaination for rights to carry arms!

Has it gone that far? No guns, more guns! Now that would top the cake, change the gun control ideas! Would people in power stupp this Low?

CRAP!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Its not fake. They just do not know how to actually go bring this up really. Is it a race issue, or just bringing it up can cause more to happen on a lager scale!

You can no longer send the kids off to school, see a movie, or even just take a walk down the street!

Is it just me or has the World really gone Mad, or very Sickening?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

VoidHawk
THE STREETS ARE DANGEROUS, WE NEED MORE POLICE ON THE STREETS TO PROTECT US.

So...how do games like these start?
It does kinda suit the agenda doesnt it!

What agenda? Unless you want to consider the gun owners themselves and the orgaination for rights to carry arms!

Has it gone that far? No guns, more guns! Now that would top the cake, change the gun control ideas! Would people in power stupp this Low?

CRAP!

Well they stup low enough to fill our forums with BS, they stup low enough to send agent provocateurs into demonstrations....I could go on and on, so why not create stupid games that make the sheeple beg for protection?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FirePiston

I say good if true.

You could kill an elderly woman with a punch.

I am glad, YES GLAD, that two of these people are dead and will not produce more broken animals to run around on our streets.

Sick, kill em all.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

daryllyn
Assuming its real...

I hope stories like this make players of the so called 'knock out' game think twice about what they are doing.

I agree. I hate to see anyone shot and or killed but they got what they deserve. What is wrong with people. Hitting anyone, but especially the elderly and women. They should tie them up and let the people beat them. Out in front of everyone. They would never do it again.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

tadaman
Sick, kill em all.

What's up, tadaman? Haven't seen a post from you for a while. Vacation?

Question: Would a scenario like that in Gone With The Wind be appropriate. Just head down to a certain part of town and 'clean out' the problem?

Yes ... I'm stirring the pot!
mods: delete away if appropriate.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Yeah was down in Mexico for a bit...

and as far as cleaning up?.....Hell yes, though I am a fan of mandatory sterilization. Some people shouldnt be encouraged to reproduce. It has nothing to do with race or class either. Irresponsible and dangerous people of all types should have it clipped.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well not seeing an actual news article I'd go with hoax, but that said the guy in Michigan did do just this and shot the teen in his arse. I posted on that thread that we would see more teens targeting the wrong folks and believe it or not more older folks like 50+ carry daily. Just imagine the shock that would be in a bunch of teens faces as an old man or woman pulls a pistol out of their fanny pack and starts laying em out...I say its f$*%ing amazing and I hope to see more of this. Until the game is branded as dangerous as it really is and kids decide for the most part that playing it isn't worth the risk.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Knock-out game? More like Glock-out game!!! Good job lady! I honestly don't feel bad for those kids one bit. When you act like a jackass freely swinging on total strangers, attempting to injure them I won't feel bad if someone turns a gun on you... Serves you punks right!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Time for the mods to dump this story in the hoax bin??
It is a hoax after all.
Naww, ATS will leave this one up...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

g146541
It is a hoax after all.

You are very persistent.. Like you have an agenda to demand this story to be brought down. Most normal people who think it is a hoax (which it may be I am not sure) would post their comment and that is that. But you are trying so hard. Why? Don't shoot the messenger I just saw this and posted.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Seems this Story IS TRUE , why would this Brotha Lie ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

FirePiston

g146541
It is a hoax after all.

You are very persistent.. Like you have an agenda to demand this story to be brought down. Most normal people who think it is a hoax (which it may be I am not sure) would post their comment and that is that. But you are trying so hard. Why? Don't shoot the messenger I just saw this and posted.
Firepiston

Of course I am persistent, and I do have an agenda!
Now that we have that out of the way...
This story could stir some racial tension, and has potential to rile the gunner/ anti gunner communities.
Divide and conquer and all.
While doing your job vetting the story, I read many racist comments sections.
I don't understand your comment "shoot the messenger".
I am not looking to persecute you, I am looking to expose the lie and have the story squashed.
There are no facts to be found on this story and let's face it, the news would be all over this story like a hobo on a hamburger.

Thanks... it's 12:30 my time and now I'm hungry for a hamburger...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

FirePiston

infoseeker26754

FirePiston

infoseeker26754

Firepiston

I was not aware that other races play the polar bear game.. Share a link of it please?
Firepiston

it's nothing to do with race that's just the spin being given nowadays that black kids are doing it
it's been going on for quite a while against homeless people

www.nj.com...
newyork.cbslocal.com...

2007 case involving 10 year olds
edition.cnn.com...:US

nobody cared when it was homeless people.

this is sociopathy writ large
and i've seen the trend for over 2 decades
and trained accordingly, funny how that works, nobody has tried this on me yet,
can they somehow animalistically sense
that I can kill them with a floating punch to the head or heart?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit

Seems this Story IS TRUE , why would this Brotha Lie ?

www.youtube.com...

I have been subscribed to this guy for about 6 months now. He has some great videos. Everyone should check him out.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
On Snopes now as a HOAX:

Snopes story link

Apparently there is no Beulah Montgomery...at least not one that was a victim of a knockout game.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join