It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tree of what knowledge?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
God created the physical as an anchor, not a play pen.

Youve never seen your home. You ve been buried under the foundation since birth.

You were created in his image. Then you entered the physical realm through the fall. And have not been in his image since. Youre in the mirror image, the roots of Eden created through a black hole to support the branches, your former home.

edit on 23-8-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I have been next to The Tree of Eternal Life many times. I know all about it. I was taught all about it by a mysterious being that kept manifesting since I was a child & it turned out to be God! Seriously. I don't expect anyone to believe me & I do not give a hoot what any of you believe. I know God & The Tree of Eternal Life & that is all that matters.

The ancients obviously knew about the trees of God as well. If you look at the ancient Egyptian, Sumerian, Roman, Greek, Mayan art you will see it depicts a mysterious tree & demonstrates what the tree does. People do not know what they are looking at. You really have to meet God & The Tree first & then it will jump out at you when you see the ancient art.
I've tried a million times to explain the art to people & detail what I know about it & the hows & whys of it all. But people are dumber than lumps of clay. They are unable to understand anything at all about such things. So I know from experience that I am in the world of stupid retards gibbering to each other in cyberspace.

Basically The Tree of Eternal Life keeps your soul alive. It holds your soul in a casing or a pod where it is put through experiences on mortal worlds before being born into the spiritual worlds. And The tree of The Knowledge of Good & Evil is a branch or extension of The Tree of Eternal Life & it puts souls through all their hard lessons in the various mortal worlds. It teaches you right from wrong. Good from evil. So that at the end when your soul is born into the spiritual world it knows how to be good instead of evil. So the trees work together to keep souls alive & educate them so that they can be gods in the future.
The fruit is knowledge of the trees & access to them. You know what all the gods know when you meet the trees & observe what they do. They can give you any type of food or experience etc but the main thing they give is knowledge. Like at the end of The Bible it is mentioned that The Tree of Life grows 12 kinds of fruits. So there is a lot of variety coming from the trees & it is basically knowledge of them & access to them that is the key thing that will benefit you & your soul.

Of course people have to be steered away from them because humans are savage & dangerous & can cause great harm to the gods & The Trees & to their own souls. It is like throwing your pearls before the members, mods & Admin of this site. LOL. A total waste of time

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join