It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Has Arrived���The Official Drunk Fan Club

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
All you have to do is drink till drunk, report back to BTS (this threadb) and just try and type whilst drunk, if you like adda sig to you sig state what you drank.

Mod Edit: to remove ALL-CAPS from thread title.

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Awww Lizard u dont wanna join me fan club!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Count me in, I�ve always been a fan of getting drunk�..I mean drunk.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Just 1 question why did you edit the caps? just curious that all.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
All-caps in thread titles usually aren�t allowed and will typically be edited out. Now where did I put that drink? :w:

This is a written communication medium, so it makes sense to format your posts for easy reading for everyone. Here are some general guidelines:

1) Don't create your entire post as one paragraph, break things up into separate thoughts.

2) Use the bold function sparingly. Use it to highly important thoughts and not entire posts.

3) Try and spell-check and get your gramma/syntax correct. Very often, your credibility will be judged by how well you present your thoughts as a well-written post.

4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
O.K chhers

Oh yeah you need to have a drink at yourt side whilst at the computer! As Lizard just remined of another rule for kjoining this illustrious club.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Okee, i'm in. :w: till ya
and then
some more. Oh, yeah, and also 'cause you're in H.K. Man, I'd be like a kid in a candy store. Lovely ladies.... mmm... Dated a girl for a little while from Singapore, chinese mixed with British accent...WOW... Well, and next time you're out drinking, say hi to a pretty Zhang Zi Yi clone for me!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I don't drink much, but I'm currently listening to a song called "Seven Drunken Nights". You should make it your theme song.

As I went home on Monday night,
As drunk as drunk can be

join