It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angola Bans Islam - Destroys Mosques

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

crzayfool

ketsuko
I don't like it, but I understand it. They're looking at what's been going on all over Africa and thinking about self-preservation.

The world is going mad.

No the world is just coming to realise how mad it has already gotten. May Angola be the start of something great!

All religions need to be suppressed a little more nowadays.
Years ago most people were God fearing - today they are not and religion of any kind has no place to dictate to anyone!

And you can look around the world and at the way people are treating one another and say that's a good thing?

I see people who have no God in their life as just as bad as people who have too much God in their life.

How about those kids who are busy playing the so-called knockout game. Do you think any of them grew up learning the Golden Rule pretty much every religion out there teaches from the time you can walk? You know ... Do unto others as you would have them do unto you? I'll bet none of them even bother to think of their targets as living human beings, and none of them even stop to think about what it must be like to be suddenly b*****-slapped from behind and knocked cold one an empty sidewalk with no warning. What do you think that does to you? It's killed a few people.

I'm sure they're all better off for not having any religion in their lives though. I can see that we're all better off for them not having religion. I can't wait to teach my son the knockout game instead of how to respect others with a religious belief. It will make society that much better. /sarc

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

You know, I just don't get people who keep saying that religion kills people. It doesn't. People kill people.

Thou shalt not kill. Simple commandment, however we have freewill to break the rules. Some humans do so and when it comes time to pay the price they blame someone else.....The priests told me to do it.....The mullahs...The rabbis...God told me to kill! BS, you did that on your own, because you allowed your heart to become corrupt. (minus the mentally ill, they just on their own trip)

Don't do to others what you don't want done to you, simple rule, however people break it all the time, I reckon I have many times. Because, at that time my heart was filled with hate and I wanted vengeance.

Most people here don't know what they are talking about, because they probably never seen or tried to imagine how they would feel if their whole family was blown up or executed because of oil, drugs, land or freedom/democracy. That is what makes extremists. Not religion. Most of the time, it is the actions of humans who don't have God in their hearts (or just don't care about the general census on what is right) that create beast out of other men.

Have you ever seen a distant tribe that lives in the jungle or woods that has never seen "modern" civilization suddenly decide to become an extremist and eliminate anyone? No, because nobody's army marched in their village and killed half of their brethren. Make the latter happen and I guarantee you will have extremists in no time.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

intelligenthoodlum33

bigrex
Japan also forbids all Muslims to enter their country.

Not remotely true.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe we can get Rumsfeld to draw up a constitution for the UK, like MacArthur did for Japan.

being that they have no document to be referenced... law of the land or survival of the fittest just isn't working out for the prey.

Historically, "No Act of Parliament can be unconstitutional, for the law of the land knows not the word or the idea."[3]

which includes setting up a dual system of law in your backyard... the definition of a nation or their heritage is the law by which they govern.

edit on th212813p08u28R21 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

SOrry but thou shall not kill is to mean(thou shall not MURDER) we are allowwed to kill in self defense
or defense of others or to kill animals for food. But I think angola has the right to decide how they run their country. Short of genocide.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's a start. When they ban all the rest of them, now were getting somewhere.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Can this be moved to the hoax thread?

www.news.com.au...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

People are finally waking up to what Islam really is about. The moderates inside the religion are fast running out of time before the worm is going to turn.

I believe the people of Europe are about to wake up also. The majority of followers could care less about freedom or the country they live in. I believe TPTB did this for a reason. They want more control and the sheep will beg for change once again. Heck maybe we will even get another Hitler.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyGawker

you had to ruin a good thing didn't you. Well there goes hope for humanity.

Iv always wondered tho, And its a hard topic to research.
What god does the muslims exactly worship? I know they grovel to a man who claims to be a prophet( Which is a sin) as God but really. Who is the God that charges the prophet with their power?

What is an Allah? What does an Allah look like?

In Islamic theology, God (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh) is the all-powerful and all-knowing creator, sustainer, ordainer and judge of the universe.[1] Islam emphasizes that God is strictly singular (tawḥīd )[2] unique (wāḥid ) and inherently One (aḥad ), all-merciful and omnipotent.[3] According to Islamic teachings, God exists without place[4] and according to the Qur'an, "Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted." (Qur'an 6:103) God, as referenced in the Qur'an, is the only God. (29:46)[5]

*In Islam, there are 99 Names of God (al-asmāʼ al-ḥusná lit. meaning: "The best names") each of which evoke a distinct attribute of God.[6][7] All these names refer to Allah, the supreme and all-comprehensive divine name.[8] Among the 99 names of God, the most familiar and frequent of these names are "the Compassionate" (al-raḥmān) and "the Merciful" (al-raḥīm).[6][7] Creation and ordering of the universe is seen as an act of prime mercy for which all creatures sing God's glories and bear witness to God's unity and lordship. God responds to those in need or distress whenever they call. Above all, God guides humanity to the right way, “the holy ways.”[4]*

??? just sounds like they are describing moral attributes? But what is AN ALLAH?

*Muslims reject the Christian doctrine of the Trinity and divinity of Jesus, comparing it to polytheism. In Islam, God is beyond all comprehension or equal and does not resemble any of his creations in any way. Thus, Muslims are not iconodules and are not expected to visualize God.

According to Vincent J. Cornell, the Qur'an also provides a monist image of God by describing the reality as a unified whole, with God being a single concept that would describe or ascribe all existing things: "God is the First and the Last, the Outward and the Inward; God is the Knower of everything." (Sura 57:3)[13] Some Muslims have however vigorously criticized interpretations that would lead to a monist view of God for what they see as blurring the distinction between the creator and the creature, and its incompatibility with the monotheism of Islam.[16]

The indivisibility of God implies the indivisibility of God's sovereignty which in turn leads to the conception of a universe as a just and coherent moral universe rather than an existential and moral chaos. Similarly the Qur'an rejects the binary modes of thinking such as the idea of duality of God by arguing that both good and evil generate from God's creative act and that the evil forces have no power to create anything. God in Islam is a universal god rather than a local, tribal or parochial one; an absolute who integrates all affirmative values and brooks no evil.[17]

Tawhid constitutes the foremost article of the Muslim profession.[18] To attribute divinity to a created entity is the only unpardonable sin mentioned in the Qur'an.[17] Muslims believe that the entirety of the Islamic teaching rests on the principle of Tawhid.[19]*

So let me get this straight, The believe in just the concept of God as the same most Christians do ( without really understanding the bible) Claim invisability and formlessness.

Well im sorry, but even formlessness even has a shape, Iv seen it in person. It looks exactly how its discribed. Formless, Like a black mass without shape.

DIfference is, All the radical beliefs tied to this book.
Plenty of mention of love for god but for all i know it could be ba'al.
There is little in the way of identifying, Even Satan an be identified by the fact snakes and dragons are repeadily mentioned.

But where does that leave god?
Well he appears many times in a black cloud * formlessness* He has also appeared as a Lion on a couple of occasions.

At least thats something a little more direct in your faiths. Just praying to the cosmic enitity of no identity is vain. And what's even more disturbing is the fact a man claims to be the prophet of this so called *allah*. He could be the prophet of an evil alien species when he points up to the first paranormal craft he sees.

That's fantastic, The bible warns about doing that. That's why there were the stories of the watchers.

The Lion Has Roared Amos 3

3 Listen to this, Israel. God is calling you to account—and I mean all of you, everyone connected with the family that he delivered out of Egypt. Listen!

2 “Out of all the families on earth,
I picked you.
Therefore, because of your special calling,
I’m holding you responsible for all your sins.”

3-7 Do two people walk hand in hand
if they aren’t going to the same place?
Does a lion roar in the forest
if there’s no carcass to devour?
Does a young lion growl with pleasure
if he hasn’t caught his supper?
Does a bird fall to the ground
if it hasn’t been hit with a stone?
Does a trap spring shut
if nothing trips it?
When the alarm goes off in the city,
aren’t people alarmed?
And when disaster strikes the city,
doesn’t God stand behind it?
The fact is, God, the Master, does nothing
without first telling his prophets the whole story.

8 The lion has roared—
who isn’t frightened?
God has spoken—
what prophet can keep quiet?

9-11 Announce to the forts of Assyria,
announce to the forts of Egypt—
Tell them, “Gather on the Samaritan mountains, take a good, hard look:
what a snake pit of brutality and terror!
They can’t—or won’t—do one thing right.” God said so.
“They stockpile violence and blight.
Therefore”—this is God’s Word—“an enemy will surround the country.
He’ll strip you of your power and plunder your forts.”

12 God’s Message:

“In the same way that a shepherd
trying to save a lamb from a lion
Manages to recover
just a pair of legs or the scrap of an ear,
So will little be saved of the Israelites
who live in Samaria—
A couple of old chairs at most,
the broken leg of a table.

13-15 “Listen and bring witness against Jacob’s family”—
this is God’s Word, God-of-the-Angel-Armies!
“Note well! The day I make Israel pay for its sins,
pay for the sin-altars of worship at Bethel,
The horned altars will all be dehorned
and scattered around.
I’ll tear down the winter palace,
smash the summer palace—all your fancy buildings.
The luxury homes will be demolished,
all those pretentious houses.”
God’s Decree.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Treat others how you want to be treated - that should be universal.

For one to take a side on this just because of your beliefs - is weak. You need to see the whole picture that Angola sees. They wanted to treat Islam with respect, but Islam refuses to do the same CURRENTLY.

...but to treat others how they treated you, completes the saying above. Any further transgressions start the process over and doesn't fuel a never ending cycle. They just keep acting in a fashion that they want to be treated. Just choose to complete the cycle.

Eventually, the cycle will be stopped by recipients who are the victim. (Initial aggression will fail)

From the story angle, Angola was tired of coddling to their minority who spoke of hate and an Islam only way. They chose to unspeak of hate and refused the Islam only way. They chose their way - it is their country. Islam continues to demolish other holy areas across Africa - Angola does the same to Islam areas in their control. Islam banns Christians across Africa - they do the same in areas of their control.

EndStatement:
We can coexist, but when you force YOUR way upon my CURRENT way in MY country - go F yourself. Don't like 'this land' and their laws - then move elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
They had to see this coming eventually.
Who wants to bet there'll either be a riot, an attack, or an angry message from them over tv.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Decent reply.

I've read many stories about how the Radicals are taking over parts of Africa and killing Christians, so I think it's a great move from Angola! Why should anyone be killed just because they are of different Faith? Not only that but these Radicals are a thousand years behind in Mentality! Who wants cavemen running riot in their backyard?
edit on 26-11-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Thread temporarily closed pending official verification of the story.

Angola government denies it tried to ban Islam
www.news.com.au...

Just media rumours: Angola denies it banned Islam
tribune.com.pk...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join