It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angola Bans Islam - Destroys Mosques

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

INDEED.

And a variety of other places throughout their history.

Now . . . the strategy in the UK is enough effective that they are increasingly flexing their intimidation methodologies . . . their CONQUEST meme is in full force wherever they are a significant proportion of the population and likely when they are not in many areas. Certainly wherever the Saudi Wahabe's are in any significant numbers whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

Sure - ban it, educate people on ethics so they are not going to be swayed by this kind of BS.

After destroying islam, and removing it - start on Christianity.

While I am agnostic, the only religion/philosophy that I have ever encountered in the world that seems to be basically harmless is Buddhism. It even seems to have a positive influence - so my suggestion is, if you want to believe in some weird stuff - try Buddhism.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

CosmicDude
S&F
Finaly a country that do the same most Muslim countries do to other religions/ways of life.

edit on 24-11-2013 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

I agree, It is about Tim good for them. Until they stop supporting fanatics and terrorist we should get rid of them everywhere.

I say good riddance.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
none of this dialogue would be necessary if the countries in question just enforced their own laws. but they aren't. this leads me to believe that countries which are not traditionally muslim, are deliberately allowing islam to ignore the laws everyone else has to follow, in order to inspire anger at islam on a massive scale. their religious code is what it is. some follow it fanatically, some don't, just like any other world view. the only solution is for the muslim leaders to realize their favored position in those countries where the laws of the nation don't apply to muslims, is not because they are being blessed by god but because those nations want everyone who lives there, to be spittin' mad at islam.

this is not a good scenario for anyone as this kind of thing just tends to escalate. when it reaches epidemic proportions, civil war ensues and once again, the globalists relieve themselves of several million people they owe debts to

edit on 24-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

For most, it is difficult not to hate them (muslims).
I see it as a wrong act.
If this news goes global, a lot of radical muslim groups will start do the same thing against non-muslims around this planet.

peace.

edit on 24-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Great trend,I believe there must be one day when all the countries in the world can't endure the evil behavior of Muslim and
decide to expel them.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I cant say i am not surprised. Bosnia at the start wasn't Islam yet due to the spread of the ottoman Empire thats how Islam got started in the Balkans.

Christians and none religious people, families were forced converted into Islam. Women were stripped into nothings as slaves to the wealthy class of the ottoman empire elites.
edit on 24-11-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Indeed the best action to be taken!

This should be covered all the ways in the MSM! Spread this and let all know that it is possible to ban harmful behaviour!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
WOW ...

A lot of the replies in this thread remind me of the Nazi anti-Jew rhetoric from the pre-WW2 era.

Do you remember how it all started?

The Angolan government has every right to make which ever laws they wish regardless of whether we are in agreement with these laws but to compare the African Islamic extremists to the Muslims who immigrated to Europe is comparing apples to oranges in my opinion. Islamic extremism is rampant in Africa, there is no doubt about that, but there is Christian extremism as well and that is not counting all the other non-religious nut-jobs. Europe may not be like "it used to be" in the "good old days" but I believe some of you need to chill out on the anti-Muslim sentiment.

If a country were to ban Judaism, and a thread were to pop up cheering this decision, it would hit the trash bin so quick that our heads would be spinning.

As another member mentioned, it is your elected governments who put these immigration policies into place and it is them who deserve the blame for whatever it is you have against Islam or Muslims and their presence in your native country. I believe that these policies were purposely put into place and they knew damned well what the final outcome would be decades down the road.

It appears that some of you would be perfectly fine with rounding up all the Muslims and putting them in camps or sending them back to their "home country" when in fact their home country is the same country as yours since they were born there too...but due to their religion they do not qualify to claim it their as own country even though they are an official citizen?
edit on 11/25/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

All persecutors eventually end up becoming the persecuted. All of them.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

that was my thought as well. this is that agenda referenced in one of the megathreads here about the plan for the nwo was to force the abrahamic religions to fight each other to the death, thus freeing up the pagans, atheists, and buddhists, to enjoy a peaceful planet. the problem with that is, if they can do that to muslims jews and christians, they can do it to pagans or atheists or buddhists too. there's no shut off valve on racism or bigotry of that magnitude, or the greed of globalists.
edit on 25-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
They're peaceful Muslims and extremists, it all has to do with individuals and personality. There's Christians that would do the same to you in Saudi, oh and yeah they live peacefully side by side with the Muslims. It's racial hatred, period.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Corruption Exposed

A lot of the replies in this thread remind me of the Nazi anti-Jew rhetoric from the pre-WW2 era.

Do you remember how it all started?

Yup, me too. While I am not fond of islamic extremism, I am even less fond of reading "muslims are spreading like cancer" and similar hate-rhetoric. This kind of talk always precedes genocidal campaigns.

As Angola has a History of genocide against innocents, it wouldnt surprise me.
edit on 25-11-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Divide and conquer my friend ... they have been using it against us for thousand of years.

Unity is stronger than Division.

Once we unite as a people/society (and I DO NOT mean the New World Order type of unity) we will no longer be conquered, until then, business as usual for the elite.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The economy will also collapse soon enough, being one of the most expensive countries in the world. A 500ml bottle of water costs around $5, the locals can hardly afford to purchase land or housing. Two words...bubble burst.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

so they're in traditionally christian countries, who have long ago become secular but are still called christian for some strange reason, by invitation from those countries own leaders, who not only invite them, but give them full benefits, don't make them follow the laws everyone else has to follow and look the other way while the fanatical elements (who normally would go to jail if they broke the laws of the land) do some really bad things, repeatedly, thus creating more and more hostility in the indigenous population. when the civil war breaks out, the press will then say the christians are slaughtering the muslims and the muslims are slaughtering the christians and innocent atheist and buddhist and hindu bystanders are dying as a result. it will be condemned the world over and offered as evidence that abrahamic religions suck and they deserve their fate

hey anybody know if there are any flights off this dust ball?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If a religion produce great amount of terrorists endlessly and cause most of the violence in the world, the religion itself must has problem and deserve ban by the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
i have an idea:

everyone evacuate europe. it doesn't sound like it's gonna be a safe place for anybody in the not so distant future

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
that would be hilarious. they have this big complex plan to wipe out huge chunks of the european population and the christian and muslim community, but as the day approaches, there's no one left for the globalists to watch die because they've all evacuated. then everyone spread all over the planet, so they have to hunt yer ass down if they are so hip to kill ya. no one should stay behind or the gov will just blow ya up and blame jews or christians or suicide bombers.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Back in the 1970's you couldn't really tell what religion anyone was. I worked with a Sikh and a Muslim and honestly it was irrelevant. They mixed blended in and accepted the culture of the country they had emigrated to. They joined in works do's wore western dress the muslim girl wore thick tights or trousers but no hijab or burkah etc, they were to all intents and purposes English just with a different religion and it never was an issue but that was before the days of mass immigration when people kept their faith to themselves. Faith should be a private thing but unfortunately it seems some people feel the need to declare it to the world, seek justification for their beliefs and insist they are right and everyone else is wrong. Does this actually mean their faith isn't as strong as they insist it is?

Now, due to successive scared liberal government thinking and giving every minority special or different treatment, immigrants come here knowing they don't have to conform or even learn the language. Ghettos form and no go areas and the indiginous populations tempers simmer but are never allowed to boil over due to years of PC indoctrination.

Many of these immigrants are no more than colonists and evangelists, spreading through Europe to further the Islamic cause. That is why they do not integrate, it is not their agenda. I was once told that many immigrants are told or asked to emigrate by their Mullahs to spread the word,their whole purpose being an Islamic World. Its sad to see it happening and I do wonder at the PTB and why they are letting it happen. Clearly, there is another agenda we are not privy to. Could it be one Europe one religion one currency = totaly control??? And what better religion than Islam the most medieval controlling religion of all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join