It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art school kids weigh in on the JFK assassination for the 50th anniversary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
61% of Americans still believe it was a conspiracy, will we ever get an "official" story? The Onion did a funny article about it: www.theonion.com...

And in this video kids at an art school (some smart, some not so smart) discuss their theories.

Even within the conspiracy community there seems to be a lot of disagreement, do you guys think we'll ever get close to the actual truth after all this time?
edit on 24-11-2013 by Notheycant because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2013 by intrepid because: Swearing removed from the title.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

As soon as a spell is cast on the world and the largest mafias come forward and admit how and when they've murdered people...then I'm sure the U.S. government will do the same in regard to JFK.

Until then, there is a plethora of research and information that non-mafia members have compiled over the years in regard to at least who murdered JFK. There's also quite a bit on why as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What good would an answer do now?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Great!
Im 68 yrs old, and lived this #.....now I have to watch a whole plethora of useless kids pronounce their ignorance on the defining moment of history that changed America from democracy to plutocracy in an instant.
We have never been the same since, but these jerks don't even come close to understanding their predicament...yea art school, part of the decline of our civilisations dumbing down processes.....Charolette Isrbyt was 1000% correct.
Check her out on You Tube........

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

EA006

What good would an answer do now?

Making the other 39% realize that, sometimes, the government lies.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

If they haven't own their own.........

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Kids aren't "useless", informed or dumb.

How they could "weigh in" on a subject they weren't involved directly with is not clear.

By the way, art school is a good thing. It trains creativity, good to start early with that.

Just don't ask them to sit on any commissions.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ok, that was 2:35 mins of my life I will not get back...

Was there any value in that clip? Only a few moments of it were spent addressing the JFK conspiracy, the rest was just illustrating how not to hold a boom mike.

new topics

top topics

join