It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Alien Disinformation Campaign"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Thanks for your kind words. If I'm right and world religion & myth should be read as a single unit using the comparative fields as a guide, then the entire UFO phenomenon takes on a whole new light. Indeed, the very nature of myth takes on a whole new light as a living thing - aliens as 'living metaphors'... ancient, formless, archetypal metaphors reborn in costumes appropriate for a materialistic and technological culture.

edit on 24-11-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

BlueMule

Thanks for your kind words. If I'm right and world religion & myth should be read as a single unit using the comparative fields as a guide, then the entire UFO phenomenon takes on a whole new light. Indeed, the very nature of myth takes on a whole new light as a living thing - aliens as 'living metaphors'... ancient, formless, archetypal metaphors reborn in costumes appropriate for a materialistic and technological culture.

edit on 24-11-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

You use the standard terminology of the Jungian archetypcal unconscious.
I use the phrase "group soul" as I came to feel and interact with the human
"group soul" as part of my path to become properly loving.

Yes, my observation is that at least on occasion, WE are the cause of this
'demon haunted world' AKA "Forbidden Planet".

Now even when we aren't materializing UFO's, the fact that on some level
we are all plugged into each other 'electromagnetically' if nothing else,
this shared connection is causing us to be 'stuck' in this death-spiral of
history we are in.

Now, do I believe that there are a few "king parasites' that have developed
or actually had an independent existence before humanity created most
of the problem? Yes, I do. I 'believe that'. I can't prove it though.. but it
doesn't matter to me if WE have created 95% of 'evil' or whether we have
created 100% of 'evil'.

I really welcome your input on any of my posts. You bring a slight variant
that I find refreshing and potentially fruitful.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply KPB. I really dug the nine points as you laid them out in your OP. I think we made a connect there about science versus wisdom.

Since when does Philosophy (love of wisdom) have anything to do with science? Chemistry is science, spectra are science, gravity, light. Things like Wisdom, love, forgiveness, all these have little to do with science. How do you put a yardstick to them?

I love the way the "reality" minded and scientific experts show up to claim the thread as their own and agree about the "truth" of this and that scientific principle and that is all there is to know.

Stuck in the Middles Ages. The world is flat, don't sail too far or you will fall off.

Oh they say, Its good to expand the knowledge base but only in scientific terms.

They are barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

In the end Science in concert with a good heart will go far,
hopefully in this world; but if not, then it almost certainly
does in many other worlds.

I'm not going to beat up on science; I can't. Just like rigid
materialists can't logically beat up on 'new science' before
it's been proven. Sure it might turn out to be junk; but on
the other hand, in the 1800's scientists believed in 'ether'
and quantum mechanics was pure fantasy.. and to many
it still is fantasy.. even many scientists loath it and are
attempting to disprove it to this day.

Over that next vista, beyond all that is know, the world may
be floating on the back of a giant cosmic turtle for all anyone
knows.

Likewise, many of the cherished beliefs of the mystics will
be proven wrong by scientists some day.. and I wouldn't
have it any other way.

I'm interested in what is factual.. I know that using the human
mind in an alternative way to get there is both respected by
some and derided by others. I don't care about either camp.

I'll use whatever tools are at my disposal and not be small
minded no matter how it all turns out in the end.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What you all here fail to understand is, the subject of visitation is not a matter of SCIENCE, as amusingly many seem to consider it to be, it is a matter of POLITICS. This is not something that you have to observe and it would appear to all people to be 'evidence' or it will not appear at all to be considered fiction.

It's like, you don't make science for whether a country has let's say nuclear weapons or not. You either have access to that information or you don't, if you don't have that but SUSPECT based on this and that clue that the country X has nuclear weapons, you don't just say 'oh I have no evidence, so I must close my eyes'.

How do you expect to have evidence of something that is not meant to go public? And yet, there is plenty of evidence that the subject has been covered up deeply. I don't see how is this so impossible to consider when so many documents suggest it and one can SUSPECT a lot more are hidden.

For example, I've read by some investigators that they release files of reports and sightings but they (the government, military, etc) do not release correspondence between the President and officials. Afterall, the president is supposed to know that.

The 'Need to know' means you may never know if you shouldn't no matter your security clearance (according to Friedman).

And whenever this is POLITICS (between the humans to not disclose it to public or even if it were between humans and non humans) - how do you even t alk about evidence here, what does it matter to not consider something as possible?

This is not a belief (well some believe in aliens visiting the Earth but this is a completely different point of the matter and it is - whether you believe it or not, there is plenty of clues).

If all these stories disinfo, I've asked myself many times, how is 65 years and every single witness taking part in a disinfo campaign?

Disinformation has shown that it does not mean necessarily creating one story to hide another thing. E.g creating the alien stories to hide top secret aircraft. Disinfo can be also - creating a fake alien story to hide a REAL alien or whatever crash/incident, etc.

Sp when this is a matter of politics, why do I see people saying '65 years and not a single evidence' - what if npth the military and the 'ET' would want to hide any traces of crashes.

How many witnesses there are to claim they have even seen crash sites (e/g ranchers at the three or more crash sites in Roswell),

Is any of the information conclusive for aliens or ET? Of course not, but I can see some are certain there are no such things, and I can see those who are certain in that clearly haven't done their homework to see how much info suggests such a thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Yes, politics is definitely a major factor in this.
Thanks for that.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Analogy fail.

The whole world knows nuclear weapons exist. And they WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT SCIENCE. Duh.

People go to school to learn nuclear physics. There are whole disciplines within science which study nuclear physics. There are people who have worked on nuclear programs who are well known and who have testable evidence to back up their claim.

Additionally, any nation can monitor another nation's nuclear program with sufficient technology and there are nuclear non-proliferation treaties which are public knowledge based on the science that goes into that.

And UFOlogy has? Lazar? Roswell?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Jadestey,

you know I really like you.

But whether you are right or not about how feeble Ufology might be,
you are coming across as being mighty dismissive when you don't,
when you can't by definition have all the facts.

Nobody is calling 'UFOlogy' a science. It's an informal interest in
a state of transition.

If UFO's don't exist at all, I won't skip a single snore as I sleep.
If 'evil spirit's' don't exist at all, I won't skip a single snore as I sleep.
If I die in my sleep and that's "it", I'll stop snoring.. and that's cool.

You have nothing to defend here.

Now if someone is attacking 'science' that is a bit dim of mind to
me, but if they are attacking 'small minded-ness' that I can understand.

By 'raging' like this, you do not add to any credibility; ESPECIALLY on a
site like ATS that caters to the LOONIES by DESIGN. (call me a loony
that's fine..but just remember I'm very educated and successful..
if I'm a LOON then many people are jealous and would copy me).

If it makes you feel any better, just go over the superior reasons in your
mind that you think make you 'win' this 'argument' whatever argument
you think you are having--- cooly note how feeble of mind the people
who disagree with you are, and take the victory in your mind. Perhaps
go "We have to agree to disagree".

Just a suggestion. I wouldn't dream of interfering with your free will,
whatever that really means.

Then perhaps some people will be more open-minded about posts
of yours that are pure science --- otherwise you might find people
just start to ignore you due to being so rigid nobody else's input
has meaning.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well it is, and bourne out by every single sighting, and experience, yet all the messages, channelings and calls for world wide disclosure never happen. Because theyre not meant to happen, at least not yet, and the only way it would is if the curtain lifts, the whole planet goes up. Which is what many of us yearn for. But am starting to suspect this is the level that sorts out your next step where the real good existences are.

If ET wanted to the curtain would go up, and no, there isn't a bunch of renegades waiting to eat humanity when it ripens...tired of reading that one, and also so many are really dry and neutral, not positive outlooks, and this is needed the most. Love, Compassion, Humor and Happiness. How can one reach a place filled with these things if one isn't working actively to become ready for such an existence.

One by one, and at times I even wonder if everyone is meant to wake up, or if some are in one type of tests to grow skills, if another group is here to remember home more, like we're not all doing the same thing, so simply saying, Wake up, Wake up, to a teacher, social worker, mom, even a janitor, keeping things going, committed to the ideals of making the world a better place (sure some of them may not be idealistic but many are. My family was filled with teachers and strove make a difference). People may be doing the work they're meant to do, all we're doing is sharing what we're experiencing, because there is a program to stop information, to hold humanity in a bubble, and because more people need to question this world a lot more. But I don't see it the way I did years ago, think there is a perfect plan, and that people are being prepared for better places if they give up the whole belief in a smiting, tough love, boot camp way to learn,, they'll grow so far beyond this.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thats a narrow view. There are plenty more cases than that. It matters little to some because they have decided that all the "evidence" is contrived. After that it wouldn't matter what happened because the mind is closed.

Even if one landed on the lawn and the occupants took you for a ride to see the Universe the experience would be dismissed as a mind trick or hallucinogenic drugs administered by some secret government program.

Or just bits of bad fish or stale bread.

I could tell you about the experience I had and without even knowing me or listening to word one, you have already dismissed it out of hand, too.

Because in your mind they simply don't exist. For shame. You realize you are kind of locked in now? That changing you mind in the future would be akin to admitting you were mistaken.

So hold firm. The world is flat and here there be dragons…

All else is Heresy.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

JadeStar
Analogy fail.

The whole world knows nuclear weapons exist. And they WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT SCIENCE. Duh.

People go to school to learn nuclear physics. There are whole disciplines within science which study nuclear physics. There are people who have worked on nuclear programs who are well known and who have testable evidence to back up their claim.

Additionally, any nation can monitor another nation's nuclear program with sufficient technology and there are nuclear non-proliferation treaties which are public knowledge based on the science that goes into that.

We go looking for flying saucers, and we end up turning into Gnostics.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The alien topic if one delves deep enough is not a distraction at all. Looking at the skies and trying to figure out if something is identifiable or not, yes that is a distraction. I am much more interested in the occult nature of ufos and aliens rather than how many ufos and aliens are spotted annually.

I am talking about flesh and blood ETs that have lived here for thousands of years, that have controlled occult groups that literally worship them, and that are multidimensional. Its not one species of aliens, there are many. Some are good(angels) and some are bad(demons). They are also called the elohim and the nephelim respectively.
edit on 24/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

We go looking for flying saucers, and we end up turning into Gnostics. ;

You think you've got it bad!

I wanted to believe that UFOs were separate from spirituality and
religion. I wanted to find an interesting subject that had nothing
to do with spirituality, that I could just be a goofy human with.
And the DAMN thing followed me to UFO land. I can't deny it.

There's only soup for me!

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You've made your position on that very clear!

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by 1ofthe9

We go looking for flying saucers, and we end up turning into Gnostics. ;

You think you've got it bad!

I wanted to believe that UFOs were separate from spirituality and
religion. I wanted to find an interesting subject that had nothing
to do with spirituality, that I could just be a goofy human with.
And the DAMN thing followed me to UFO land. I can't deny it.

There's only soup for me!

KPB

How familiar are you with Philip K Dick's VALIS experience? John Lilly also had something similar going on that he called ECCO. There were a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head, but its covered at the Secret Sun blog.

Might make for some interesting reading.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I want to reply to you, but it's to everyone really. I'm starting
to think, that he 'disinfo campaign' is in large part our own
'archetypal selves' trying to keep us from realizing our own
nature.

Once we realize that we are screwing with ourselves, as part
of a self-defense mechanism, then perhaps science can get
to the root of it, and the entire human species can psycho
analyze itself, and all the fanciful myths, legends, dreams,
and all the rest will be rent asunder, and we'll learn the
ugly truth about ourselves --- that we are worms living
inside of black holes, and we project the sum total of
human experience, to keep ourselves from going mad
during the 1/2 of an eternity that we will live.

Now, do I believe that exact scenario? Not necessarily.

But it's definitely an example of a little red wagon sort
of deception that the entire species may doing to itself.

We DESPERATELY attempt to distract ourselves from
uncomfortable truths ---- I think that nearly every
living person, except a few hyper religious would be
willing to admit that.

Just how deep does this desperate need go?

edit on 24-11-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

link   

Duplicate post -- sorry.
edit on 24-11-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by intrptr

I feel the same way like you. In fact there are many videos I could upload on ATS and start threads with to use as evidence, but that would likely see me banned for "too many hoaxes". Trust me I have been here long enough to know there are limits to free speech.

The alien interview from S4, the dulce leaked images, the top secret moon images, greys spotted in various areas...just for starters. The moon images seem to correlate to richard hoaglands work in showing the shards, the hexagon buildings, pyramids, etc.

Our solar system is interesting and I bet teaming in life.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

intrptr

Thats a narrow view. There are plenty more cases than that. It matters little to some because they have decided that all the "evidence" is contrived. After that it wouldn't matter what happened because the mind is closed.

Even if one landed on the lawn and the occupants took you for a ride to see the Universe the experience would be dismissed as a mind trick or hallucinogenic drugs administered by some secret government program.

Nope. Just give us one testable piece of evidence not known to humankind which can be verified through science to be correct.

Surely, said aliens would be able to correct an equation here, point us to a distant object of interest we didn't know about there, etc.

I'm not asking for "them" to give us warp drives or even physical proof. Just information that is beyond our human scope of knowledge at this point in time but which can be tested by us at this point or in the near future would be enough for me and most of the science world.

This is what UFOlogy lacks. Hard evidence that can be examined that tells us something NEW about our universe (or anything else for that matter) not known at the time but testable by science.

Instead UFOlogy has nonsense like Hoagland, Sitchin and hair dude from Ancient Aliens speaking in "sciencey" terms which fool the average person who is science illiterate but not someone who has some background in the fields they discuss.

I referred to Lazar and Roswell because they at least appeared to offer clues to something we didn't know existed at the time. But an island of stability for heavier elements like 115 and memory metals were sort of theorized before these stories.
edit on 24-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Near the end you will see neil armstrong walking inside a derelict structure on the dark side of the moon.

Did you know the moon was hallow with aliens inside it? Thats for another lecture lol.
edit on 24/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: changed video

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join