It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel calls Iran nuclear deal a 'historic mistake'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What if nuclear weapons and nuclear energy are both
a hoax? This would certainly lead us to a different take on all these matters.

The Nuke Hoax - How Far Does It Go?
THE NUKE HOAX.

How are your electricity prices doing btw?

The bigger the lie, the more will believe it.
Remember, it's always been us against them. And they rule
by robbing us blind while keeping us afraid.

We have all been programmed and propagandized to the hilt.
Let's turn the release valve and let off a whole lot of steam.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

So what were some of the other translations of what he said? Lets put those on the grill.

What did I say earlier? Go do your own footwork and this is an EASY ONE that anyone in this debate ought to be able to put just 5-10 minutes into confirming or denying themselves.

Sorry, I'm not hand delivering everything in the way of data. Just occasionally, I actually worked for something, like tracking down this absurd "wipe Israel off the map" crap the media keeps babbling for something Iran supposedly said.

I don't mean to be difficult..but I honestly DO get sick of doing other people's due diligence for BASIC research work on their OWN misinformed position. I just pointed to the water, anyone can go drink if they choose.

*I usually DO end up doing other people's research for them, by the way... I'm just not in the mood for it on this one, and wow.. a FEW things people really can do their own keyboard time on. Especially when it really defines a whole topic of debate by the deception having been used.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I can find a lot of videos where Israel wants to attack Iran, when will we discuss Israels nukes?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Britguy

Logarock
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So what were some of the other translations of what he said? Lets put those on the grill.

The original quote about wiping Israel off the map was supplied by MEMRI, a translation service and Israeli mouthpiece. Once disseminated to the press, they all just parrotted it without bothering to fact check at all.

Ok but all you translation purists are being disingenuous to some degree. What the Iranians don't like really is any sort of Israel nationalist aspirations or any group of Jews that hold them.

This anti-Zionist position is simply a covenant mask that aids them in not appearing racist. For them the only good Jew is one scattered in the diaspora somewhere, under the boot of the locals and in poverty.

Let Iran pull its support form its proxy fronts and then certain ears may open sufficient to hear them. Right now Iran itself remains in what looks like a post-crusade fascination, morning the loss of Jerusalem and the hard won victories of Saladin thus a projection of themselves into matters that don't concern them now.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

openyourmind1262
reply to post by combatmaster

If he was REAL I sure as hell would. I dont make a habit out of talking to fairey tales.
edit on 25-11-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

U seem confident enough.... go live in Gaza and other Arab nations before you call Israel a mistake.

Or if u gonna stay in the good ole USofA, then i suggest u dont judge others! (especially if u never been there).

Where do u come from? Can i call America a historic mistake? cos it sure seems that way to the world!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Logarock

Britguy

Logarock
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The original quote about wiping Israel off the map was supplied by MEMRI, a translation service and Israeli mouthpiece. Once disseminated to the press, they all just parrotted it without bothering to fact check at all.

Ok but all you translation purists are being disingenuous to some degree. What the Iranians don't like really is any sort of Israel nationalist aspirations or any group of Jews that hold them.

This anti-Zionist position is simply a covenant mask that aids them in not appearing racist. For them the only good Jew is one scattered in the diaspora somewhere, under the boot of the locals and in poverty.

Let Iran pull its support form its proxy fronts and then certain ears may open sufficient to hear them. Right now Iran itself remains in what looks like a post-crusade fascination, morning the loss of Jerusalem and the hard won victories of Saladin thus a projection of themselves into matters that don't concern them now.

Wow.... too true..... but nobody here will listen to you... they r too busy rooting for Iran. I wonder why nobody on ATS ever visited Iran, yet all ATS'ers root for them.... hmmmm. interesting!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

leave Iran alone, the holocaust survivors aren't happy until someone is suffering.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

There are political positions of many governments that are in conflict with other governments. That does not stop commerce between them.

The basic concept of free trade is based on the principle that commerce demolishes barriers between peoples.

Iran was subjected to severe constraints on its commerce and banking due to its nuclear program. Obviously the common people in Iran are suffering due to this.

Iran has made some compromises and the West has allowed some freedom to Iran. Why it concerns Israel so much is a bit mysterious.

BIG FACT
-----------

It is NOT necessary for a country to manufacture A-bomb in able to possess it.
So if a country is hell-bent to own A-bomb, it is very difficult to prevent it.

FACT
------

Israel can at best destroy nuclear reactors in Iran. Destroying any A-bomb in possession of Iran is a different matter altogether. So the position taken by Mr Netanyahu is extreme too.

FACT
-------

The nuclear game goes on on the basis of "massive retaliation". Preventive a country to own A-bomb is not known to be an effective method.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Funny how Syria has calmed down after negotiations. I am not saying everything is perfect, but God's sake, Let's Give Peace A Chance!
reply to post by ItDepends

Syria is NOT calming down at all. The media is not recording what is happening there now. I would suggest rt.com or aljazeera to get clued up. Sure, they present their own bias, but you will see sides of the story western msm will never show.
One of the worst Christian massacres—complete with mass graves, tortured-to-death women and children, and destroyed churches—recently took place in Syria, at the hands of the U.S.-supported jihadi “rebels”; and the U.S. government and its “mainstream media” mouthpiece are, as usual, silent (that is, when not actively trying to minimize matters).

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Pretty much anything that Israeli politicians say is a historical mistake. Israel has a deluded and distorted view of it's own importance in world history. The Israeli government acts like a dysfunctional African military dictatorship, they have a tin can establishment and an inferiority complex. It will be a good day for human history when Israel is wiped off the map of human civilization.

Israeli pollitics is simply a different form of national self-hatred from the normal 'hate communism' or 'hate terrorism' flavors. It's complete b*s* and that country needs to cease to exist. Israel has done nothing productive toward world peace except poor gasoline on fires which they cannot contain without external assistance.

I won't pay one dollar of taxes knowing that any of that money goes to Israel. If Israel was meant to exist it should exist on the merits of it's own governmental policies... nothing else. Propping up racist governments is not American why can't people realize this?

If the American Indians acted like Israelis then there would be squadrons of F-15 at every Indian reservations and they would also have nukes on alert. What a waste of humanity. I can't really stand this sympathy for Israel when the Israeli government are racist warmongers who are constantly promoting discord and strife.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

Pretty much anything that Israeli politicians say is a historical mistake. Israel has a deluded and distorted view of it's own importance in world history. The Israeli government acts like a dysfunctional African military dictatorship, they have a tin can establishment and an inferiority complex. It will be a good day for human history when Israel is wiped off the map of human civilization.

Israeli pollitics is simply a different form of national self-hatred from the normal 'hate communism' or 'hate terrorism' flavors. It's complete b*s* and that country needs to cease to exist. Israel has done nothing productive toward world peace except poor gasoline on fires which they cannot contain without external assistance.

I won't pay one dollar of taxes knowing that any of that money goes to Israel. If Israel was meant to exist it should exist on the merits of it's own governmental policies... nothing else. Propping up racist governments is not American why can't people realize this?

If the American Indians acted like Israelis then there would be squadrons of F-15 at every Indian reservations and they would also have nukes on alert. What a waste of humanity. I can't really stand this sympathy for Israel when the Israeli government are racist warmongers who are constantly promoting discord and strife.

Impressive rant.
Very short on facts, but that's what I've come to expect from Israel haters.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

OneFreeMan

THE NUKE HOAX.

Nuclear bombs a hoax?

I'm sure that will come as a great comfort for the almost quarter of a million killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki to find out that they're not really dead.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Until this state can learn to give true equal rights to all citizens (and don't give me your BS about everyone having equal rights, it's like arguing that the Native populations here in Canada are privilaged,) the rest of the region will wish their end, or at least that seems to have been the case for the last while.

reply to post by tribaltrip

When did you last see a gay pride parade march through Tehran?

www.haaretz.com...

Nice to know you can do so somewhere without fear of being strung up. Please note there are jews and arabs marching.
Shame on those nasty jews refusing to give equal rights.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Lucius Driftwood

When did you last see a gay pride parade march through Tehran?

When did you last see an Iranian wearing a shirt with a cross hair target over a pregnant woman - "one shot two kills" written underneath?
Would be nice for kids to be able to walk safely to school without being shot at too.
Link

Both as bad as each other.

edit on 27-11-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Gary29

OneFreeMan

THE NUKE HOAX.

Nuclear bombs a hoax?

I'm sure that will come as a great comfort for the almost quarter of a million killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki to find out that they're not really dead.

Those cities were firebombed, just like Toyko and Dresden before them.
They were chosen as targets for the hoax because of their mostly wooden
structures. Funny how the bank (one of the only buildings made of stone)
survived and can be seen, preserved as a shrine, to this day.

I take it you didn't go through the links I provided?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

OneFreeMan

Gary29

OneFreeMan

THE NUKE HOAX.

Nuclear bombs a hoax?

And to think that this sites motto is "Deny Ignorance"

Firebombing? The fire bombing of Tokyo took place over more than 8 months and thousands of bombing raids. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were there one day, and gone the next.

Next we have this little gem from the site you linked to.

Of course, one of them must be fake. Or perhaps - uh...- could both be? :blink: To those unfamiliar with photo-analyses: Note that the background in the pictures has evidently moved - as if the 2 shots were snapped at different moments in time(as the airplane moved along). Now, look at the mushroom cloud in the foreground: It is identical in shape. Enough said?

As the story goes, the Nagasaki Bomb was dropped by a Boeing B-29 named "BOCKSCAR". Another B-29 (named "THE GREAT ARTISTE") was supposed to back it up with reconnaissance equipment and stuff. The problem is, neither of these B-29's had a side-window which would have allowed the above-right picture with that wing... (Nor do we know of any other plane flying in the area of the 'Nagasaki nuking').

Firstly the shadow on the mushroom cloud shows that the photos were taken from different positions. Proper analysis of the two pictures show many differences in the two pictures. They were both taken as the plane circled the cloud.

BIG STINK was the name of the B-29 that took photo's of the Nagasaki bombing not THE GREAT ARTISTE. B29's did have a couple of windows down each side, but that doesn't matter as the photo's were taken from the tail gunners position. The wing that can be seen is the planes tail. Here's a video taken from a B29's tail-gun position. It clearly shows the same view of the tail as the photo.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Lucius Driftwood

Funny how Syria has calmed down after negotiations. I am not saying everything is perfect, but God's sake, Let's Give Peace A Chance!

Syria is NOT calming down at all. The media is not recording what is happening there now. I would suggest rt.com or aljazeera to get clued up. Sure, they present their own bias, but you will see sides of the story western msm will never show.
One of the worst Christian massacres—complete with mass graves, tortured-to-death women and children, and destroyed churches—recently took place in Syria, at the hands of the U.S.-supported jihadi “rebels”; and the U.S. government and its “mainstream media” mouthpiece are, as usual, silent (that is, when not actively trying to minimize matters).

I agree with your comments about the ongoing conflict. My suggestion of 'calming down' was meant towards the use of Chemical Weapons after an 'Agreement' had been hashed out. Just trying to draw a comparison that diplomacy and negotiations sometimes can mediate future harm.

However, the conflict within Syria goes on and atrocities are happening but no chemical weapons use. Syria unfortunately is a Civil War. It is contained in Syria although both sides, the rebels, the gov't will continue to cause killings and destruction.(obviously additional sides are involved supported by outside forces, i.e. Russia, Iran, U.S.) It truly is a shame. I did not mean minimize the suffering and pain that is going on there every day.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Why you guys always forget 'Saudi Arabia'?

The Saudi are one of the biggest destabilizing force in Asia now.

Their hands are in every trouble spot.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

GargIndia

Why you guys always forget 'Saudi Arabia'?

The Saudi are one of the biggest destabilizing force in Asia now.

Their hands are in every trouble spot.

Could you please expound upon your information about Saudi Arabia? Thank you.

Basically: Where, how, when ?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

OneFreeMan

Gary29

OneFreeMan

THE NUKE HOAX.

Nuclear bombs a hoax?

you must be talking about the church, at ground zero.

the cities were chosen for their war industries, there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join