It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel calls Iran nuclear deal a 'historic mistake'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Somehow Netenyahu is evil when Israel is free and a democracy and protects its own people. Iran murders people for their faith and religion and homsexualty.Iran funds and supports terrorist and teenagers who commit suicide and mass murder.Come on people really!!

Also people argueing over the Palestine land.The West Bank use to be called Judea.The liars erase history from the maps.
edit on 25-11-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Jobeycool
Somehow Netenyahu is evil when Israel is free and a democracy and protects its own people. Iran murders people for their faith and religion and homsexualty.Iran funds and supports terrorist and teenagers who commit suicide and mass murder.Come on people really!!

Also people argueing over the Palestine land.The West Bank use to be called Judea.The liars erase history from the maps.
µ

You should be getting your check any minute now

www.usatoday.com... for those who missed it.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

THE STAGE HAS BEEN SET FOR WW3. At even the slightest possibility of Iran going Nuclear, Israel with have to Nuke them, preemptive and because Iran has had time to create more effective defenses Israel will not be able to sneak in & out there will be an Air Battle that will spill all over the place.
The U.S. will have to cover Israel's back & Russia will be vovering Iran's back & so on & so forth... Welcome to WW3

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
When God strikes them down, the Israelis will so deserve it.

I'm actually a borderline agnostic, but if there really is an omniscient divine power for good out there, Israel is f****d!
edit on 25-11-2013 by squarehead666 because: content

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It is my belief that the root of the problem lies in islam itself.
It is Fascism trying to disguise itself as a religion...
Just refer to the Thread next to this one on the main page and you will see what I mean...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do hope your not going to try and convince me that all those citizens in the Ethiopian film are "fringe" extremists...
I'd call BS!

You can see it in the young islamics in England, Angola and just about anywhere in the world that muslims move into a "separatist" enclave and begin to promote/vigilantize their beleifs, even to the point of ignoring the local government.

The ones not doing this, as has happened repeatedly, will excuse this activity as not part of the majority of Islamic practionioners.

But I say there has been so little effort, visible to the average man, by the Islamic population of Non-radical muslims, that it nears a level of duplicity which must be suspect from a religion that says you can lie to your enemy in order to defeat them...

Isreal is not the only country that needs to fear "rouge Nukes".
How easily would one of these Jihadist be able to obtain weapons grade nuclear explosives from a secret Iranian facility, (you know...the one they not telling us about) and where could they sneak it into to detonate?

Speculation, but not too far fetched?

Any religion that promotes hatred and disrespect for the ways of others, to me, is not a religion but a political movement(fascism) clothed in sheep..er goats clothing...

Its not just Iran... It's the attitude of Islam toward the rest of the worlds beliefs...imho.
edit on 25-11-2013 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

khimbar

Logarock
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So what were some of the other translations of what he said? Lets put those on the grill.

Of the top of my head the proper translation was something about the 'regime occupying Jerusalem should vanish from the pages of history'. Or something like that.

Here you go.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on k115711bamMon, 25 Nov 2013 11:57:23 -0600 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

From the link you provided;

The Iranian presidential website stated: "the Zionist Regime of Israel faces a deadend and will under God's grace be wiped off the map," and "the Zionist Regime that is a usurper and illegitimate regime and a cancerous tumor should be wiped off the map.

Now, some might claim that Ahmadinejad was only repeating the spiritual wishes of Khomenei, but I wouldn't want to take the risk that he might try to grant the deceased deviants wish.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Don't worry my Jewish loyalists your gonna get to bomb Iran. The Jews have the largest lobby in America. Their gonna throw every penny they have at the Republicans in the next election...well not every penny but lots of them. The Republicans will take over and they'll use this agreement against Iran. They'll use it to build their case with the naive Americans and say "we gave them (Iran) a chance and diplomacy failed now we have to bomb them". America will jump with glee until WW3 starts.
edit on 25-11-2013 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

buster2010

The Israeli government called the deal reached with Iran over its nuclear program a "historic mistake," saying it only slows a nuclear program that will still be capable of producing a bomb. Speaking to his Cabinet on Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the agreement endangered Israel, adding the nation is not bound by the international community's nuclear deal and reserves the right to defend itself. "What was reached last night in Geneva is not a historic agreement, it is a historic mistake," Netanyahu said.

Looks like the warmonger speaking for Israel is still crying for war. Funny how a nation that is always crying we want peace is always looking for a reason to go to war.

This was the funniest statement in the article.

"Today the world became a much more dangerous place because the most dangerous regime in the world made a significant step in obtaining the most dangerous weapons in the world."

But Benny the most dangerous regime in the world already has nukes you should know this because you help run it. Everything Iran has been doing is within the guidelines of the NPT. It's time Israel man up and sign the NPT and allow inspectors to see what kind of WMD's Israel has.

I would agree that it is time for Israel to stop complaining with everyone, including the USA (its strongest Ally) and join in with the possibility of peace.

History has shown us that unfortunately anytime Israel is involved in any type of Peace 'Agreements' they fall apart and the negotiations become worse than before??? Why is that? Why can't Israel seem to have good, strong, lasting relationships with any other country except the USA? The European Consortium do not appear to trust Israel on its word on anything? Generalization? I don't think so.

UK has made it clear:

Britain will “discourage” Israel from trying to undermine the nuclear deal with Iran, UK Foreign Secretary William Hague says. Israeli media criticizes PM Benjamin Netanyahu for reacting over “personal failure” as he refuses to be “bound” by the deal.

“We would discourage anybody in the world, including Israel, from taking any steps that would undermine this agreement and we will make that very clear to all concerned,” Hague told the UK parliament on Monday.

Source

This picture says it ALL. World Leaders from the U.S. UK, Russia, China, France, Germany and members from the UN have reached an "AGREEMENT" with Iran. How can Israel have a problem with this?? They are acting like little immature children who don't like the rules of a game and run home with their toys complaining no one likes them. It's an agreement, that's what mature, strong countries do, negotiate, try to stop war, stop killing, something that Israel does not know how to do, nor does it want peace. Israel just likes to threaten everyone in the neighborhood because it has its' own nuclear weapons.

Funny how Syria has calmed down after negotiations. I am not saying everything is perfect, but God's sake, Let's Give Peace A Chance!

More than 30 countries have nuclear power plants they use for some or most of their electricity.....Freedom of choice.
List of Countries using Nuclear Power

Even Saudia Arabia, although cautious was quick to endorse the promise of this agreement.

“If there was goodwill, this agreement could represent a preliminary step towards a comprehensive solution to the Iranian nuclear program,” Saudi Arabia’s cabinet said in a statement carried by state news agency SPA.

Riyadh said it hoped further steps would guarantee the rights of all states in the region for peaceful nuclear energy.

How can anyone have a problem with negotiations that stop tension, involve other countries, and allows for checks and balances. There is no such thing as the 'perfect' agreement or solution, however, without negotiations, discussions and the promise of workable 'agreements', then there is no hope for a solution.

I say, Give Peace A Chance!! Israel needs to shut up and start acting like a mature adult instead of a spoiled child. No one embraces a trouble maker.

Peace!!!

edit on 25-11-2013 by ItDepends because: s+f added

edit on 25-11-2013 by ItDepends because: added Russia to participants of agreement with Iran

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

These "negotiations" and "milestones" never mean squat and are usually nothing but theatrics. Iran is on the chopping block and they will be overthrown by the West and Israel one way or the other.

You could be correct but I fear that if the US or Israel does take that step....Iran will be the country that is not afraid to put up a fight like we have never seen.

It's about time we take a non-interventionist approach, or we may be looking down the barrel, so to speak.
edit on 25-11-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Israel...is a historic mistake.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

To be honest, I use your argument against those who are anti-jewish state... It is something to consider... when you live somewhere that small, it could all disappear very quick, especially with a nuclear device...

But why is that America's problem, let alone the rest of the world's... Especially when the Jewish govt' (NOT THE JEWISH PEOPLE), certainly seems hell bent on not just making Israel a Jewish state (as if it already weren't), but also make it nearly impossible for integration, mostly because the idea of a Jewish state is not a very democratic and modern ideal for a country.

Until this state can learn to give true equal rights to all citizens (and don't give me your BS about everyone having equal rights, it's like arguing that the Native populations here in Canada are privilaged,) the rest of the region will wish their end, or at least that seems to have been the case for the last while.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
Israel...is a historic mistake.

Tell that to Jesus!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

If he was REAL I sure as hell would. I dont make a habit out of talking to fairey tales.
edit on 25-11-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

redoubt

I tend to agree with them... at this point, anyway.

Only time will tell the truth; when this moment is looked back at from the historic perspective, will its final value be revealed.

The safety of the world is without NBC weapons. This can happen when all nations decide to throw away these weapons.

It is very hard to make an argument that one country should have it, but other not.

Iran is as susceptible to a nuclear strike as Israel. Iran is mostly desert and people live mostly in urban clusters.

So it is not like Iran can attack Israel and get away with it.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Jobeycool

Your statement can be interpreted in two ways:

1. Israel should be preferred (and it can do what it wants) since it is a democracy.

2. Iran should be attacked because its government is unfair to its citizens.

To the point #1, some countries have political systems other than democracies (for example autocracy - kingdoms) that the West supports.

To the point #2, I agree that Iran's government must be censured and pressure should be applied on the government to be fair to its people. But I am not sure if bombing Iran serves any useful purpose.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

That would be wrong.

Islam is no 1 at paying people to post in forums online, they have been at it since before 9-11, they claim to be the largest donators to charity but in reality over 54% goes to charities that spread the faith and that's before factoring in those who do it freely.

Give it a rest, there are 20 Million Jews and 1.5 Billion Muslims, there are infinitely more paid muslim supporters and you encounter many of them here, they are rewriting everything, where the Jews do not convert they do... if you wish to fall for an assault on your mind go right ahead but you should wake up... they are a CONVERTING Religion, they have an army night and day for this sort of thing

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Shia Islam is between 10-15% of the total.

Shia are a minority in Muslims.

So Shia's political and economic resources are comparatively much less.

Shia have also been (historically) as the little more progressive in the Muslim world.

This is the reason there is no benefit in further suppressing the Shia, as they are already suppressed.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that if I were an Israeli, and Iranian leaders have repeatedly called for my country to be wiped off the map, that I'd be upset at the deal as well. It's perfectly understandable where Netanyahu is coming from. The US still has citizens held captive in Iranian prisons as well. We should have never sat at the negotiating table with Iran. It was a huge mistake.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You could be correct but I fear that if the US or Israel does take that step....Iran will be the country that is not afraid to put up a fight like we have never seen.

If it comes down to war with Iran, there will be only one way to win that war. That is to fight like WW2 was fought. The public just doesn't have the stomach for that and would throw an absolute fit.
edit on 11/26/2013 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Old Netty gets his pants in a twizzle every time the idea of the possibility of actual working relationships between 'enemies' comes up. He fairly sh*ts himself whenever the 'west' appeases Iran as he can't stand the idea of having to share the world with people he doesn't like let alone finding new solutions to age old problems. And hell, maybe in this he will be "right". Who knows, only time will tell. Maybe we are wrong just like he says and making a deal with the Iranians is the worst possible thing we will ever do in historical hindsight, but then maybe not too. The difference between old Netty and everyone else is that we know we at least have to try. That in the trying, even if we are betrayed or not, there is a value, something important is bought to life, and its not just hope, its just that we DO still try. We haven't given up yet, and we still try to find a way to work together and overcome common problems together even if we hate each others guts. In the end that is what will remain whatever happens, that we did try. That is what our kids see on the tv - grown ups trying to resolve major world problems, and that's what they will remember when they grow up, if they do, right along side ' hey they did something good' or ' crap weren't they so naive'. Just like we do looking back at WW2 and the worlds initial appeasements of Hitler only in this case, there is a Hilter on both sides..and so, to me at least, its even more important that we 'in the middle' do stand up and still try...stuff the pair of them.

Ro
edit on 26-11-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join