It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel calls Iran nuclear deal a 'historic mistake'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I don't see how anyone can take anything Israel says seriously. They have hidden nukes, they attack other sovereign countries by stealth (Syria for one) and they have rekindled the ghost of the old cold war by building that ridiculous wall. Israel is the 21 century Apartheid.

Fair enough but... since these nukes they supposedly have are hidden, what makes them anymore real than those Iraqi WMD that never materialized?

Yup, they destroy what are identified as advanced weapons en route via Syria to Hezbollah, but history also shows Israel being attacked by every single one of their neighbors. There is balance here... as long as the polarizing political lenses of observation are not applied.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Morning,

It's no more a mistake than allowing Israel to unofficially keep and maintain the third largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

-Shalom-

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The whole situation was manufactured theatrics by ALL concerned...........
Bibi, the Iranis,The west, all playing a game of people distraction while they rule us and nudge the world into a global hegemony of the industrial giant cartels......
Those bombs will never be used ever....just trotted out to keep the pot boiling, and mankind enslaved.........

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Netanyahu has really showed his true colours on this, but it should not come as any big surprise really.

Why has Israel been attacked by most of its neighbours? It's probably because they encroach on their land, allowing settlements to develop and then provide military protection to settlers outside of the agreed international boundaries.

I appreciate the Jews have had a rough ride throughout history, but so have a lot of other cultures and religions.

Their intolerance towards any other creed or colour speaks volumes and I really can't see that they have any other option but to see what develops over the next 6 months. Otherwise they run the risk of isolating themselves from the international community, surely?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Israel calls Iran nuclear deal a 'historic mistake'
thats make 2...

why wont they let the inspectors visit there installations....?
why are there no sanctions against them?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

jimmyx

IamTheManWithThePlan
reply to post by jimmyx

Same could be said about Arabic nations not having reasons to trust Israel.
Anyway, the Iranians are not Arab, and they haven't attacked anyone, as oppose to Israel.

right...because the Islamic nations have worked so hard on bringing about peace with Israel, because that is all they have ever wanted (rolls eyes)....but you are right, Iranians are not Arabs, but Iran has been proved to be the supplier of weapons to Hezbollah and hamas...so to think that Iran is ONLY interested in peace is a fallacy.

Israel also gives weapons to terrorist cells. So again they have no place to complain about Iran.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

redoubt

Corruption Exposed
reply to post by redoubt

I tend to agree with them... at this point, anyway.

Is there a particular reason why you agree with them at this point? Why do you think this deal could be dangerous? My interpretation is that it works they say it will then it is a huge step forward in diplomatic relations. Israel is just pissed that they have less of an excuse to bomb Iran now...

First of all, it doesn't take a master's degree in English to see that many (here and elsewhere) have a profound opposition to all things Israel so... if the treaty had limited Iran to building one bomb per month, there would still be cheering.

But, beyond that and speaking strictly for myself, I think that the issue was important enough to demand more than what was achieved in the current agreement. One need only look at the region and other nations such as India and Pakistan where these weapons stand ready under fingers ready and willing to push the button at the drop of a hat. Once this happens... under any condition, that old genie is out of the lamp and hell will be on the world's doorstep.

So, for the moment, I think we could have done better...

There is no proof Iran is even trying to build a bomb. The only place that bomb exists is in Bennys little brain the same place it has been for the last two decades. Look at the nations around Iran how many of them can say we haven't started a war in over 200 years.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

First of all, it doesn't take a master's degree in English to see that many (here and elsewhere) have a profound opposition to all things Israel so...

Why yes, without a shadow of doubt. And there are numerous and profound reasons for this to be 100% so.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

buster2010

jimmyx

IamTheManWithThePlan
reply to post by jimmyx

Anyway, the Iranians are not Arab, and they haven't attacked anyone, as oppose to Israel.

right...because the Islamic nations have worked so hard on bringing about peace with Israel, because that is all they have ever wanted (rolls eyes)....but you are right, Iranians are not Arabs, but Iran has been proved to be the supplier of weapons to Hezbollah and hamas...so to think that Iran is ONLY interested in peace is a fallacy.

Israel also gives weapons to terrorist cells. So again they have no place to complain about Iran.

Never mind Iran, Israel have NO place to complain about ANY organisation that opposes them. Neither does the US, MY own country the UK and others who sponsor Terrorism, either in Syria or domestically as a prelude to a 'war drumming FF event'.

The moment our Governments knowingly gave money, armoured vehicles, weapons and supplies to Terrorists in Syria, whatever the motivation that was used as an excuse to do so, is the moment 'The war on Terror' was lost and completely discredited as the farce it always has been.

If i were still in the Army, i'd have immediately refused to serve for a moment longer in theatre upon hearing we were supplying the enemy.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Bibi is a Zionist, he and his ilk do not represent the will of the Israeli people. He is agenda driven and I can't be bothered linking the 100 trillion threads about this.

These guys are much more in tune and representative of what Israel and her neighbours are capable of achieving by way of long-term peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

The moment our Governments knowingly gave money, armoured vehicles, weapons and supplies to Terrorists in Syria, whatever the motivation that was used as an excuse to do so, is the moment 'The war on Terror' was lost and completely discredited as the farce it always has been.

Then the war on terror was lost when we chose to side with the terrorists in Libya. Syria is just an extension of what we did in Libya and look at how that has worked out.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Bib is just helping to speed up the inevitable collapse of the Zionist regime.His latest foolish comments will isolate the regime even further amongst the international community and totally discredits the little political integrity still remaining in Israel's government...The most evil man in charge of the most dangerous klan in the world is calling one of the PROVEN most peaceful nations in the world,dangerous!?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

TextIsrael has reason to not trust Islamic Arab nations, they live in the same neighborhood. let's not forget that just 2 nuclear bombs detonated in Israel could pretty much wipe out most of the population, due to it's relatively small size. that scenario tends to focus the mind, just put yourself in his place, by looking at a map, and studying the past 60 years of history.
reply to post by jimmyx

Let's get real here. There is absolutely ZERO chance of Iran EVER firing a nuke at Israel. There would be nothing at all to gain as it would assure that retaliatory strikes would decimate large parts of Iran. It would open the Iranians to invasion and hardships that can scarcely be imagined. Add to that the fact the Israel itself is a nuclear armed nation and Iran would be signing it's own death warrant.

Since you mentioned maps....I suggest you take a look at one. Iran is slowly being surrounded. I don't believe for a second that Iran has any intention of building a nuke...but even if they did, it would be a deterrent to the endless threat of attacks from the West.

Both Israel/ US have a dismal record when it comes to attacking other nations. When was the last time that Iran attacked anyone? Both the US and Israel are currently illegal occupying forces in countries they have no business being in. Such disgusting hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Thanks for posting that picture...perhaps it will give all the Israel aqppologists something to stop and think about. The Palestinains live in a prison and Israel are the prison guards. Who wouldn't want to be free of that kind of oppression?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Thats a mixture between the Warsaw ghetto and Berlins wall.

Israel has not proven itself worthy to be a powerful player on the world stage, or a partner to the US/Western kingdoms.

I think after the past few years that America has started turning its back on Israel and this deal is a sign that Israel can no longer rely on the USAs support.

that.. or this is one big smoke screen designed to lull Iran into a false sense of security.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

IamTheManWithThePlan
reply to post by jimmyx

not to nitpick but most Muslim nations are huge compared to Israel they also surround them and could easily isolate and strangle Israel.
if not for America or Europe then there would be a large war between Arabs and Persians with Israeli's being exterminated by either side, besides that as history shows without nuclear deterrence(or the assumption of possessing such), luck or outside help Israel is far outmatched militarily by most Muslim states and aren't as all powerful as everyone seems to think they are.

so many talk of Israel as if they are some superpower or something and forget what it is really capable of, they also like to contradict themselves and accuse Israel of having nukes while claiming Iran doesn't even though similar estimates and proof(or lack of) exist for both sides regarding nuclear weapons. both have nuclear programs, nuclear power plants and long range missiles but neither has been proven to actually have nukes or to have tested any beyond suspicion of a third party doing such for them.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
No offense but I think Israel should be kept busy closer to home.

Too bad all nations on the planet weren't limited to 1 icbm nuke. Democracy might mean something then.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The creation of israel was a "historic mistake".

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
all i will say on this is ..is " Israel is a historic mistake"

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

namehere

IamTheManWithThePlan
reply to post by jimmyx

not to nitpick but most Muslim nations are huge compared to Israel they also surround them and could easily isolate and strangle Israel.
if not for America or Europe then there would be a large war between Arabs and Persians with Israeli's being exterminated by either side, besides that as history shows without nuclear deterrence(or the assumption of possessing such), luck or outside help Israel is far outmatched militarily by most Muslim states and aren't as all powerful as everyone seems to think they are.

so many talk of Israel as if they are some superpower or something and forget what it is really capable of, they also like to contradict themselves and accuse Israel of having nukes while claiming Iran doesn't even though similar estimates and proof(or lack of) exist for both sides regarding nuclear weapons. both have nuclear programs, nuclear power plants and long range missiles but neither has been proven to actually have nukes or to have tested any beyond suspicion of a third party doing such for them.

you are totally correct israel and iran do likely possess the same level of nuclear capability and israels military is outmatched by most muslim states i mean really look at irans airforce! theyre flying f14s and old migs! i mean israels brand new f35s have no chance at all! and syria! oooooh ho dont get me started on how bad*ss syria is.... syria is so bad*ss they let israel bomb them several times and didnt retaliate because they figured they were so big and strong they could just take it! and turkey may not be fine with israel intruding on their airspace but theyre not going to do anything about it cause israel is a cool guy and turkey doesnt want to be a bully

you cant have it both ways
either theyre more powerful militarily than you would like to admit ooooor its neighbors arent as agressive as you would have people believe (or both)

and your assertion that iran and israels nuclear programs could be even remotely close to equivalent is nothing but laughable
edit on 25-11-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join