It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Burea Of Meteorology satellite image of HAARP activity ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I thought this was a satellite image rather than radar?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

It's a NEXRAD type weather radar mosaic superimposed on a satellite image.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Bedlam
reply to post by mrthumpy

It's a NEXRAD type weather radar mosaic superimposed on a satellite image.

OK but

If you notice any circular patterns or straight lines originating from the centre of the radar location, this is due to occasional interference to the radar data. The Bureau is currently investigating ways to reduce these interferences.

Doesn't seem to match up with the glitch in the image

and

Clouds from infrared image combined with static colour image of surface.

Doesn't suggest NEXRAD to me

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The thunderstorm I witnessed Saturday afternoon was pretty unusual.

I am in the northwest coast of Tasmania it came from the south, usually we get them coming from the west.
The Grey Cloud band that was stretched east to west was 2 km thick, north was all sunny skies.
All of a sudden this dark cloud came in and ruined a perfect day. This normally sweeps in from the west but not this time.

It was unusual storm we had.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

mrthumpy

OK but

If you notice any circular patterns or straight lines originating from the centre of the radar location, this is due to occasional interference to the radar data. The Bureau is currently investigating ways to reduce these interferences.

Doesn't seem to match up with the glitch in the image

Note "radar location" and "radar data" in the text you posted. You don't see radar as visual images from a satellite. Thus, what you're seeing is a radar mosaic superimposed on a satellite photo.

Clouds from infrared image combined with static colour image of surface.

Doesn't suggest NEXRAD to me

"radar" used over and over ought to...
edit on 24-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You're looking at the wrong link, Mr Thumpy - this one is the one that's under "radar image/national radar loop", which is sort of a giveaway, and has another giveaway where it shows you you've selected both radar and satellite image to be superimposed.

www.bom.gov.au...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

If you notice any circular patterns or straight lines originating from the center of the radar location, this is due to occasional interference to the radar data. The Bureau is currently investigating ways to reduce these interferences.

www.bom.gov.au...

This isn't an explanation. Interference from what! Something unknown, which could be one of the many HAARP-like facilities world wide. Including the one in Pine Gap, Australia.

This article here mentions something about Antarctica.
www.apfn.org...

edit on 24-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: Turn Around NOW!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Mikeultra

This isn't an explanation. Interference from what! Something unknown, which could be one of the many HAARP-like facilities world wide. Including the one in Pine Gap, Australia.

Pine Gap is nothing like HAARP.

the main antennae array at HAARP is an ionic heater.

Pine Gap is an array of radars used for satellite tracking.

As noted in the article it has a strong CIA/NSA presence due to the strategic location giving coverage of US satellites.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Elves are visible as concentric rings.

Lightning's Strange Relatives: Sprites, Elves, and Blue Jets

The 3rd picture in that link is about elves.

Here at this link:

ELF/VLF PHASED ARRAY GENERATION VIA FREQUENCY-MATCHED STEERING OF A CONTINUOUS HF IONOSPHERIC HEATING BEAM

on page 121 and 124 you can view concentric circles.

edit to add: ionospheric heating was/is poised to go mobile on ships/platforms at sea. This would enable the use of the equatorial electrojet which I understand is hard to tap into from Gakona even with the carom of frequencies. (The 2nd link describes somewhere near the end why the equatorial electrojet is more useful than the one above Gakona.)
edit on 24-11-2013 by luxordelphi because: edit to add...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

That would be this:

6.1.1 Equatorial electrojet
HF heating of the equatorial electrojet offers a potentially superior alternative to the auroral electrojet, in part because of its relative stability, as well as the vertical orientation of the driving electric elds. On the other hand, there is not currently a facility available to test ELF/VLF wave generation at the equator. A theoretical e ort
could be undertaken to evaluate the potential effectiveness of geometric modulation and beam painting (compared to amplitude modulation) for the specifc conditions present near the equatorial electrojet.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Besides which, frequencies that are useful for an ionospheric heater aren't receivable by weather radar - you're off by about three orders of magnitude.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Mikeultra

This article here mentions something about Antarctica.
www.apfn.org...

edit on 24-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: Turn Around NOW!

Is the top pic meant to be of Pine Gap? Because Its not, Id take a guess and say it would be the Holt air-base on NW Cape, which has been accused of being a HAARP facility...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

cartenz
Is the top pic meant to be of Pine Gap? Because Its not, Id take a guess and say it would be the Holt air-base on NW Cape, which has been accused of being a HAARP facility...

Nice catch, wondered if anyone would spot that.

No, it's not a heater. But the entire NW cape area is covered with LF and VLF antenna setups, and radars, a few other odds and ends. It's for sub communications, mostly.

eta: you want some google earth fun, zip around the north cape area. LOTS of fun stuff there.
edit on 25-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yet another person sleeping in science class in the HARP lecture.
Thinks that HARP can could possibly affect weather. Does not know that it can only operate in a near vacuum of the ionosphere. Your numbers are dwindling, but I will bet there are still thousands that still refuse to accept that HARP cannot even whisper at the weather. Sad indeed.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

luxordelphi
on page 121 and 124 you can view concentric circles.

You looked through that whole thing for a picture of a circle, but didn't stop to read what it was?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

eta: you want some google earth fun, zip around the north cape area. LOTS of fun stuff there.

More fun dropping a line out there.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

So HAARP has an array which is 33 acres in size.

How do you suppose something of that size would be able to be "mobile"?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Dude--I grew up in the NW. Karratha, but spent a lot of time holidaying in Cape Range. I Know the area well.

Funny how they name the submarine communications base after Harry Holt. Maybe it wasn't a Chinese sub that took him after all

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Bedlam

More fun dropping a line out there.

Snorkel and gidjy...

I mean... ummm... I dont spear fish in a marine sanctury/National park...

Wheres my old DEC ID?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

cartenz
reply to post by Bedlam

Dude--I grew up in the NW. Karratha, but spent a lot of time holidaying in Cape Range. I Know the area well.

I've been there back during my 'strine period, but never spent much time there. I ended up in Alice Springs for a while, though. Nearly long enough to get a dualie, you only need something like six months residence scattered over two years, IIRC.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join