It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Kubricks daugher interviewed by Alex Jones.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It seems like Stanley Kubrick has instilled his thoughts upon his daughter.
This was in my opinion a simplistic interview whereby Vivian Kubrick made some very valid points.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Thanks mate i'm garbage at posting videos.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

No prob.

LOL
"I dont know how the Rockerfellers keep spawning more evil creatures"

Still watching..
edit on 23-11-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I like her. She does the entire video very calmly and intelligently. She makes her points and moves to the next one. I am surprised Jones let her speak for so long as he does have a bad habit of constantly interrupting whoever he is interviewing.

She did great and I hope more people see her instead of just ignoring it because Alex is doing the interview.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So he interviewed a scientologist?

that's interesting.

I wonder if he is now a suppressive person. No wonder he was nice to her.

ugh

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I like her. She does the entire video very calmly and intelligently. She makes her points and moves to the next one. I am surprised Jones let her speak for so long as he does have a bad habit of constantly interrupting whoever he is interviewing.

She did great and I hope more people see her instead of just ignoring it because Alex is doing the interview.

Yeah mucca,i was live streaming at the the time and doing a bit of cooking.
I half paid attention to her as i thought she was just a random person,but she had an English accent(Not that makes us special)so i listened a bit more and realized she was not just a woman in the street.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I'll be honest,i am far from being a friend of scientology but listen to what she says..it is truth and that is all what counts in the end.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

What I would like to know is if her father ever told her stuff about the 'mesages' behind his films.

Btw..I appriciate her words in this interview with Alex Jones and I have a feel this wil not be the last time we will her from her.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Scientology is garbage, forget anything she has to say.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
Scientology is garbage, forget anything she has to say.

Attacking the person and not what she has to say.

Also Scientology is no more garbage that Christianity yet there's quite a few brainiacs who still believe in it so as far as I'm concerned whatever she does in her spare time shouldn't affect her message.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Ok then Scientology is as much garbage as Christianity, happy now? or wont you be happy until Scientology can take over the Vaticans business $$$

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Taggart

Ok then Scientology is as much garbage as Christianity, happy now? or wont you be happy until Scientology can take over the Vaticans business $$$

Athlon..please try to stay on topic.

What you're saying has NOTHING to do with this thread..at all.

Please post, but post responsibly..otherwise all you're doing is derailing the thread subject.

OP; Thanks for posting. Going to watch with interest right now.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

On topic. Why with interest?

So what she is kubrick's daughter. Does this make her special?

I really don't get it. What if it was obama's daughter. Or bush's. or paul mccartney's.

Is it because we like kubrick? What if it was speilberg's kid? Or tarantino's?

Why is what she says important for anyone to watch with interest, over any one else who holds the same views?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

winofiend
reply to post by MysterX

Why is what she says important for anyone to watch with interest, over any one else who holds the same views?

Because all those people realise that she will be taken more seriously than the next person on the street.

I thought she was very insightful in everything she said, specially in the second half of the interview.

Indeed OP, the apple did not fall far from the tree. Thanks for posting!

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video. I focused on what was said and not who was saying it. Sorry I cannot contribute anything other than opinions a this time, and its nothing that hasn`t been said before.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Classic agent tactics at work on this thread and many others.Right out of the playbook.
They don't even try to hide it, this is how stupid these people really are. They just flip though their book and post the classic response to try and derail.
Attack the messenger, always, never give any credence to the message at all.
Attack Alex Jones, but don't acknowledge the message. attack Scientology, but completely ignore the scene of oppression being described. Pick apart a persons accent but not focus on the words being spoken.
Do anything to get people arguing over petty things and then eventually they will drift away from the original message and the thread will die.
It's so in your face I can't believe how no one see's it and post's about it.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

winofiend
reply to post by MysterX

On topic. Why with interest?

So what she is kubrick's daughter. Does this make her special?

I really don't get it. What if it was obama's daughter. Or bush's. or paul mccartney's.

Is it because we like kubrick? What if it was speilberg's kid? Or tarantino's?

It's because it is widely believed in the conspiracy community that Kubrick had an intimate knowledge of the illuminati and may have helped the government stage parts of the moon landings for mass consumption. I won't personally say any of that is true, but that is the interest.

What I can say for sure are his movies have extremely strong references to the illuminati and there are peculiar things with regards to some of the things he rewrote for film, small mysteries if you will. Stands to reason, perhaps his daughter may have some knowledge of these things, if there is any truth to them.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Ok for those of us can't watch the video, what the heck is she saying.... Lol

The Bot

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

dlbott

Ok for those of us can't watch the video, what the heck is she saying.... Lol

The Bot

She's basically talking about the stupidity of tyranny and those that serve it are the biggest idiots of them all as they are bringing about their own destruction and she basically feels sorry for them for being dead in the head.
She was physically pushed around by the Police and for no real reason other than they could.
She's not by any means a talker of lecturer quality but reminds of someone like my next door neighbour or my Aunty or just a regular person of in the community getting narked off at the corruption going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join