It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestion for an “Ask Me Anything” thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Who: Lt. Mike Zullo of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse.

What: He and his colleagues have been investigating the veracity of President Obama’s birth certificate as well as other documentation establishing Obama's own back-story as actually “factual”. They – the CCP, including Sheriff Arpaio himself, have publicly declared the “long form” birth certificate released by the White House in April 2011 to be a complete fabrication.

Why: If they’re right, President Obama is a fraud. If they’re wrong, Arpaio, Zullo, and everyone connected to this investigation will forever be thought of as frauds and charlatans themselves.

Why now: Zullo has just disclosed two things of incredible significance should they prove to be true…

1. The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office is now using OFFICIAL RESOURSES in this investigation

2. Lt. Zullo stated that there is now “universe-shattering evidence” In Obama ID fraud investigation

www.youtube.com...

Either this “evidence” exists, or it does not.

This proposed AMA thread could either validate or end the Obama eligibility/origins issue forever and be the death of “birtherism” if that’s the way it goes.

edit on 23-11-2013 by SBMcG because: Phhht -- bad spelling as usual...

edit on 23-11-2013 by SBMcG because: Aaaaand, anthoer spelling Fup :-)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I like the idea of the sherief who has been calling Obama out on fraud. I don't think he is a US born citizen either.

My suggestion for a AMA would be ruben cerden. I believe he is one of the founders of the site forgotten languages. org
(make sure you use a proxy, that site is tracking IP's.

I suggest Ruben seeing as that website has inside information on ET's. They have many topics and sources that show the recent UFO phenomenon is strictly our governments own doing. They have information on old civilizations, languages, and a extensive project regarding enoch. (i'd love to read that one in english!!)

The site goes into so many different topics. From viruses to poetry. Telepathy to software meant to implant thoughts into peoples minds. Or maybe artificial intelligence.

If people were respectful and did not try to DOX them, and them us. I think we could come together and really both stand to gain ALOT out of it. We need to have certain lines drawn as to not step on either ones toes though.

If you never read that thread, your missing out on some great material. ATS would be my favorite site running if we pulled this one together. Read that thread for 10 mins and tell me you don't agree here?

Wait is this thread to suggest someone for a AMA or to discuss the proposed topic? I'll delete this and make my own thread if need be.
edit on 23-11-2013 by guardian0111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Both are great idea's & I'd be thrilled if both agreed.

All things considered I'd prefer to hear the AZ Sheriff first, the Guy behind the site "Languages.org" will take much longer due to the range of material, so more time to work on questions would be welcomed.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That's pretty USA centric. Personally I'd like to see Dan Aykroyd. Not only for an AMA but also on ATSLive. Aliens baby. ATS stuff.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

He's a truly brilliant man. That would be a great AMA!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I'd love to see Dan do an AMA too, anybody know how to reach him?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Springer

I'd love to see Dan do an AMA too, anybody know how to reach him?

Hey Springer,

Dan is on Twitter, could do worse than send him a tweet?

ETA, FWIW, I'm not sure Mike Zullo would add a lot to things personally, in fact I'm uncomfortable with the thought of giving him a forum to share his views, but maybe that's just me.

edit on 25-11-2013 by uncommitted because: As per ETA

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
YAY! Dan Akroyd!!!

Doesn't he have a press person or manager a request could be passed thru?

www.celebritytalent.net...

Or…
2/24/2013 - I sent a letter to Dan Aykroyd on 1-23-2013 and got a signed picture and notecard back on 2-22-2013. Dan Aykroyd C/O Applied Action Research Corp. 859 Hollywood Way, Box 497 Burbank, CA 91505

Happy to help!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

intrepid
That's pretty USA centric. Personally I'd like to see Dan Aykroyd. Not only for an AMA but also on ATSLive. Aliens baby. ATS stuff.

I second this!! Least of all for his celebrity status, because he seems like he is a very insightful guy. and his experience in Hollywood would provoke some interesting questions i'm sure..!

top topics

join