It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life after death,really?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
ok probably asked a million times but life after death?i have saw no proof or even experienced anything about it,lost my father and plenty of my family but i don,t get any hint of any afterlife.

why is there all these people saying i,ve saw this or that and them convinced their loved ones have been in contact?

i mean is it them maybe just hoping and accepting it cause it helps them think that when its their time it helps them believe they are going some where else?

i,ve excepted there is nothing,lights out and no passing go anywhere,if you were passing go in to another realm then surely every single person would have experienced it in some way or the other with the amount of people they lose over a life time.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Some people can't believe anything unless they see it... Yet the wind blows this way and that and remains unseen

There is much more to this world that meets the eye my friend

Though you'll need not worry about the issue... You will find out the truth one day

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Akragon

Some people can't believe anything unless they see it... Yet the wind blows this way and that and remains unseen

There is much more to this world that meets the eye my friend

Though you'll need not worry about the issue... You will find out the truth one day

i do hope i,m wrong when i say lights out and thats it but never seen anything to convince me otherwise.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not everyone is going to experience everything.

Everyone has their own experiences of weirdness, whatever they may be, or not.

What if, life after death is what you believe it is?
If you don't believe in it, lights out......

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Revelation 6:9-6:11

King James Version (KJV)

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

snowspirit

thats true and maybe i,m just hoping for lights out,just a possibility

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If you want a "new age" type response: The reason that you do not see any proof is because you just aren't seeking the proof. You're expecting that something will happen.

The reason why all these people (myself included) come out and say that there is an afterlife is because we've experienced something out of the ordinary that seems to point in the direction of having an afterlife. You could also ask the same question about God - I've never seen proof that God, Allah, or Shiva have ever existed. The reason people come out and say that "God did this", or "Allah did that" is because they believe that their God did actually do whatever they witnessed.

Now, if you want some "evidence", you may want to take a look into the past life phenomenon. There are plenty of cases online that seem to be more that just imagination - I advise you look at cases where the person describing the past life is a kid. Or take a look at astral projection accounts and near death experiences. Not all of this is the result of an over-active imagination.

Also, based on some of the things that I've experienced, I know that at least for myself there is something beyond - It's not a "hope" so to speak, but something that I can't rightly explain (like a subconscious thing - something that you know, but don't know).

In any case, life goes by a lot easier without having to worry about whether or not there's an afterlife or not. I don't care one way whether or not I end up as worm food, wind up in a fiery, hot red place (at least I won't have to deal with snow), or in a fantasy land that I created with my mind.

-fossilera

PS: At least they have hope that there is something more - Wouldn't you be depressed knowing that eventually, your will leave your mark on this planet by becoming plant food?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If you're not going anywhere...where did you come from?....the same place?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
PS: At least they have hope that there is something more - Wouldn't you be depressed knowing that eventually, your will leave your mark on this planet by becoming plant food?

to be honest no,really couldn,t care less if i checked out tomorrow,we are all going there so why worry when it is or how we go or what we leave behind,1 day the world will come to an end and no one will have left a mark.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
To 1 the Astral is real... And so why FEAR or worry about it at all? Just try to be as respectful as possible GOD WILLING and advance. As far as plant food, does it not provide life food or Oxygen for life? perhaps its perspective. Remain strong endure the challenges upon the Soul/Spirit/Internal energy and material flesh and proceed...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Good question, I think we have all asked that question at some point in our lives or will. Like you, I have lost a few members of my family. We hit that cross road where we ask is this all there is to life or is there more? For some we choose to follow with Faith in God that promises a life after death and for some they choose this is all there is the life we live. So I believe we all have a choice to believe in life after death or not to.

I will say: while my father lay in a coma, he opened his eyes and smiled the most glorious smile and said mom are you here to take me home and died with a smile on his face. That moment changed my life!

So relax the truth for you will reveal it self in time.
edit on 23-11-2013 by MysteriousEyes1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

rival

When i was a kid I used to think that death must be the exact same as before you were born.

Nothing. Nothingness.

If i try to think of what it was like before i was born all i can think is complete non awareness. Complete blanket of black. No thoughts no consciousness, nothing. So by that reckoning i presumed that after death would be exactely the same.

I suppose i`ll find out one day.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The nothingness factor when trying to perceive may be associated with mind wipe for re intra.
@ times 1 considers do any want to remember those last moments or even the heart aches from the previous?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

i do hope i,m wrong when i say lights out and thats it but never seen anything to convince me otherwise.

Well your eyes only see color…

If I was a spirit (and I am) I wouldn't bother trying to convince you, your minds made up.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The wind can be seen by what it affects. Belief is not in any way the same.

If wind only affects more wind, then it would be the same, like belief only affects others belief... but it does not. It blows the world around. it causes chaos as much as it soothes.

Life after death makes absolutely no sense except to the small minded humans that cannot conceive of nothingness. they are too important in the grand scheme of things to be wiped out without a trace, to be so unimportant, so meaningless... there has to be more. It has to be so. God will be there to welcome me. I am special. I am loved. I am important. All those whom I love will be there to greet me.

We are random chance experiences... in that I appreciate life. Not because there is an after life. If there is anything it is simple energy that allows us to exist in the first place. unconscious. uncaring. unloving.

In a trillion years... it will still be the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Winofiend, 24/11/2013 12:43pm

And there is nothing. Deal.

---

Love and lights out.

edit on 23-11-2013 by winofiend because: Got my dates wrong, guess I am not the messiah with so much erroneous info in my words.. lmao

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

snowspirit

No, and that's not a great thing to say to anyone. It also is bearing false witness against the incredible, mind boggling, higher frequency, expanded Love God/Goodness and Family have for everyone and for the kiddies in kindergarden here.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Unity_99

snowspirit

No, and that's not a great thing to say to anyone. It also is bearing false witness against the incredible, mind boggling, higher frequency, expanded Love God/Goodness and Family have for everyone and for the kiddies in kindergarden here.

god can come down here and kiss my hairy backside.

If he does not, then I accept this as proof of his non-existence, OR proof of his insufficient omnipotence and therefore not worthy of such worship.

Strike me down mighty god, prove these worthy sinners right... or be the void that you are, nothing but futile belief in the hearts of deceived animals.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

rival

Does not the bible actually answer this for you?

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Your mummy and daddy loved each other really lots... and they .... well you know how you got here.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

There are things you can do to enhance this. 1. You can connect within easier when touching water, ie let the dishes pile up and then do them by hand. Take a long soak in the tub or shower. Ask away.
2. meditate. Strive to lucid dream and even obe if possible, and seek answers. See a trampoline and jump. Tell yourself you're going to Source and answers, and wish to connect with and visit family who have passed. 3. meditating will start to do this though, but theta is nice. 4. Dolores Cannon has a dvd course on her book publishing site, group regression workshop, and its quite amazing. Just might start to get some insight and answers.

Finding some good dvds on regression, self hypnosis, life between lives or past lives, with imagery, using strong visualization, can start to unlock things in you.

There are many youtube videos on self hypnosis, meditation, and lucid dreaming. I'd give a try.

Because unless you seek, you're not going to get the door nudging open a crack.

And why don't you have a heart to heart chat with someone you loved you passed over, before sleep, for a few weeks, every night and see what happens. Write down your dreams.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join