It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lil celebrating here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Kidfinger,

Way t' go!! Great accomplishment!! And don't worry about broadcasting it. You've earned the bragging rights.

Good luck with the remainder of your studies. Though it doesn't sound like you need it. Just be sure to allow for some funtime between A's. Say 10, 20 minutes a week?

Good job. Later ...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by netbound

Good luck with the remainder of your studies. Though it doesn't sound like you need it. Just be sure to allow for some funtime between A's. Say 10, 20 minutes a week?

Good job. Later ...

Thanks netbound
I wish I could get 10 to 20 minutes a week. I go to school full tim, I homeschool my daughter 5 days a week, and Im a stay at home husband and father, which basically means I get some of the house work

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Congrats Kid on your 1000th post. I can't even remember when I had my 1000th post. Seems like such a long time ago. Also congratulations on your awesome grades. Keep it up.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Congrats Kid on your 1000th post. I can't even remember when I had my 1000th post. Seems like such a long time ago. Also congratulations on your awesome grades. Keep it up.

Thanks Ocelot
One day maybe Ill have a bar like yours at the battom of my avatar. By the way, Love the Vader avatar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join