It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of pets do you have?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have a dog and she turned 14 in October. I got her on my birthday which is also my parent's aniversary. I used to have a black and white cat but she died 6 years ago. Since then I got a new cat and she's 4 years old.

Oh and countless fish when I was 2-6.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That there's some terrible luck with them there polecats!

Forgot to mention my critters' names!

Cats: Doofus, Killian, and Felix (don't look at me, he's my fiance's...
)

Chuhuahua: Lupe' (short for Guadalupe') and she's just the most adorable thing in the world...next to my new Goddaughter that is...just born about a week ago! Bummer, she was a week late, and I was out of town! I went to see them right when I got back though. Then had to watch the checking account drain when my fiance' bought her more outfits than I care to count, hehe....

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
Three fish, a largemouth bass, a crappie, and a rockbass (red eye) sorry the fish don't have names.

I've never heard as a largemouth bass as a pet, pretty cool. Do you have the fish in a small pond or a large aquarium?

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Is he called Tripod?

Originally posted by falcon
1 three legged cat

Falcon

Maddas the bondage thead is another one here. Why whippet 2, you could name it after the old Devo song, whippet good..
Maddas

I've always wanted to get a Whippet but I move around to much for this type of pet. I'd probably called it Whippet too.

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
I've never heard as a largemouth bass as a pet, pretty cool. Do you have the fish in a small pond or a large aquarium?

They are in a large aquarium, I got bored with the tropical fish I had, so after the last one died (Beta that lived 4 years) I decided to put fish local to here in it. I caught the crappie and rockbass, the crappie is about 15 inches, the rockbass is about 8 inches, and the largemouth is about 10 inches...WARNING large mouth bass are very aggressive and will attack anything even if it is bigger then them, so make sure to have plenty of room and plenty of cover.
On a side not they are fairly expensive to care for, they eat about 150 gold fish or minnows every two weeks.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
wanted to name a dog Diogie (D-O-G, get it?) and a cat Ciete' (C-A-T)

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
WARNING large mouth bass are very aggressive and will attack anything even if it is bigger then them, so make sure to have plenty of room and plenty of cover.

I go fishing for largemouth bass often and I have seen them be aggresive, especially when using a floating lure they'll come out of the water a couple feet. I've never heard of them as pets though, very cool. Does he bother the crappie or rockbass?

Gaz, those names are very creative.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
here i have a jack russel terrier named ...jack. heheh =) hes a cute dog. constantly hyper. At my dads I have a cat and a dog named baby. here is a picture of baby. she is the best dog in the world. she is as smart as a human.

isnt she the cutest?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
[

I go fishing for largemouth bass often and I have seen them be aggresive, especially when using a floating lure they'll come out of the water a couple feet. I've never heard of them as pets though, very cool. Does he bother the crappie or rockbass?

He gives the crappie a hard time, but the crappie has learned how to hide, as for the rock bass, he holds his own. when I first put the largemouth in he attacked the rock bass, but the rock bass turned him and planted him into the side of the aquarium, after that they keep their distances from each other.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have 2 ferrets, they can be seen in the ATS mascot thread.

Their names are Set (black with white bandit face) and Yona (Albino), Set is the Egyptian god of Chaos and Yona is Cherokee for Bear, his name fully is Yona Unega which means polar bear.

I also have a cat, her name is Luna, she is the perect halloween cat since she has black fur with orange patches...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Buddy - 13 Year old Beagle
Chi Chi- 12 Year old Chihuahua
Oreo - 12 Year old cat
Zorro - 7 Year old cat (big, huge fat cat)
Buffy - 7 Year old cat (sister of Zorro)
Lucy - 6 Year old cat (daughter of Buffy and Zorro, dont ask...)
Gonzo - 1 Year old parakeet
Yoda - 1 Year old parakeet
Karen - 33 Year old wife
Jake - 22 month old cutey pie

*sigh* As you can imagine I am a busy boy...

[edit on 26-10-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have i have a West Highland White terrier called Mcleod, Mac to his friends.
He follows me everywhere. Like the saying goes " A dog is the only creature on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself "
Hes my best mate and i love him to bits.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Cats, Dog, Ducks, Alpacas.

The Alpacas win for being the most intersting, but unfortunatly we might have to put one down soon, poor thing might be paralyzed now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join