It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China expands air defense

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

LOL, your are a good debater.

I have a better understanding of where your coming from in light of the friends you have in Japan.

To suggest it's our cultural problems and ignore the most xenophobic nation on earth, Japan, admittedly less so these days, is a reverse bias from my view of it.

Ok, you hold Japan in higher esteem than I do. I want to see more effort out of them before they get me locking and loading in their favor.

Agree to disagree is correct.

As far as history is concerned, for every EG, you named, all valid, I can match.

High tech communications, et al, doesn't change the rise and fall of empires, nations and individuals. There are basics that are almost immutable. That's where wisdom gets developed, through experience. Or, in other words, one's life history.

I do admire your loyalty. Many here are completely loyal to our nation. Many have had that loyalty eroded by what they see as a nation that is no longer what it was. Neither view is particularly wrong from what I can see.

By the way, apparently, the U.S. has just overflown this new "air space" with two B-52s....no response from China. LMAO.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join