It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rage of the Angry White Male Continues Its Battle Against Equality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by FyreByrd

What does the color of ones skin have to do with being a man????

Are you saying there are no angry black men, yellow men, red men???

Sounds like a progressive hit piece of pure pschobabble designed to perpetuate racism versus solving it to me......

It is a numbers game, most of the shafted disenfranchises, the majority of the middle class was white males. There ARE black men just as angry at the RIGHT SOURCE, the MOSTLY non-white job stealing immigrant.\\

TPTB want this to be kept a race thing, if it is allowed to be a local vs. outsider thing..

The PEOPLE WHO BELONG HERE WILL WIN

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

HanzHenry

seeker1963
reply to post by FyreByrd

What does the color of ones skin have to do with being a man????

Are you saying there are no angry black men, yellow men, red men???

Sounds like a progressive hit piece of pure pschobabble designed to perpetuate racism versus solving it to me......

It is a numbers game, most of the shafted disenfranchises, the majority of the middle class was white males. There ARE black men just as angry at the RIGHT SOURCE, the MOSTLY non-white job stealing immigrant.\\

TPTB want this to be kept a race thing, if it is allowed to be a local vs. outsider thing..

The PEOPLE WHO BELONG HERE WILL WIN

No I think the anti foreigner argument is exactly the same as the racial argument.
The real enemy is TPTB that allow these situations to manifest, and use their media outlets to get us to point the finger at everyone but the real culprits. Its divide and rule in its most basic sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Jeez, does anyone read an OP anymore? It's not just about color. Here's a scenario for you. 6 people waiting for an interview. A black, Asian and white men. With a Black, Asian and white women. The three dudes would be looking at each other thinking, "Why are we wasting our time here?" Is anyone more qualified than the others? Who knows? The one that is chosen with be the one adequate enough and can fill a particular segment of society. AND, if you read the OP it's white men in power positions that support this. Why? IDK, they don't want the competition?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Society said white males were the only ones that were racist and sexist and now we know they lie and they wont admit it. Moral decay, no common direction in our society. They want it to crash and burn only so they can spread the misery around equally.
This guy is about as accurate at portraying the modern white male as Paul Elam is portraying the Feminist "egalitarian" (cough).

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Jeez, does anyone read an OP anymore? It's not just about color. Here's a scenario for you. 6 people waiting for an interview. A black, Asian and white men. With a Black, Asian and white women. The three dudes would be looking at each other thinking, "Why are we wasting our time here?" Is anyone more qualified than the others? Who knows? The one that is chosen with be the one adequate enough and can fill a particular segment of society. AND, if you read the OP it's white men in power positions that support this. Why? IDK, they don't want the competition?

Are you drinkin fermented beverages???

Because I am just not getting what you just tried to say........

I read it three times!!! Are you saying that only white males do interviews? If you are, I will strongly disagree! My experience is that white females seem prevalent in interviewing for positions that companies are hiring for.....

edit on 23-11-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I'll say it slower then. The OP, and the author by extension, claim that white men are angry because they are disadvantaged by minorities and women. That this is supported by white males UP the food chain, not down.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

intrepid
reply to post by terriblyvexed

That's what you're angry about? Words? Pfft. When it's about your kids, job and money THEN you have something to be angry about.

Like I said I'm not angry "yet".

And if we don't find a balance for equality,I do believe it'll effect my children one day.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

intrepid

I'll say it slower then. The OP, and the author by extension, claim that white men are angry because they are disadvantaged by minorities and women. That this is supported by white males UP the food chain, not down.

The reason it is a sentiment expressed by white males up the food chain, is simply because dividing everyone below them secures their position up the food chain at the expense of everyone else.
I think it is a means as to self justify their own greed. I see it a lot in right wingers and the so called middle classes.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Seeker1963's observation is both important and necessary.

Angry white men are everywhere geographically! I look at some groups, like the extreme right wing, who might tend to be more small-town, exurban. Many are suburban, from those sprawling suburbs that extend far into what used to be "rural America." But many of the men I discuss - say men's rights activists or fathers' rights activists, or the men who are violent against women, or guys who go postal - come from all over the country.
S ource
I'll have to read the book, but so far all I see is an academic attempting to define a narrow group of political opponents and then generalize and attack their reputation.

Men's and father's rights activists and men who are violent or go postal? I may disagree with a lot of MRAs, but if you put this as an answer of association in an IQ test you would fail. It's very easy to demonize any demographic by weaving together news articles, events, and happen stance and then calling it a pattern. Maybe the books is more in depth, but MRAs aren't completely without point, they're not all white, and I wouldn't think to link them with stupid persons going postal.

Edit: There are a few hints of compassion or understanding by the author but they seem pretty weak overall. I think referring to your political opponents as angry [race] [gender] is a huge step back in time frankly.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Pinke because: Edit

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Thank you! Now I get it!

But isn't it those evil "White Men" Up the food chain that are perpetuating this environment of racial hatred and everything else that is dividing us from realizing we are all human beings and we all need to get along to bring peace to this planet for all of us to live "freely" and survive?

Why even bring up the color of ones skin when we all realize it is a bogus and BS tactic that is being used against US, so that THEY can continue their reign of terror and oppression over us????

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

seeker1963

Thank you! Now I get it!

But isn't it those evil "White Men" Up the food chain that are perpetuating this environment of racial hatred and everything else that is dividing us from realizing we are all human beings and we all need to get along to bring peace to this planet for all of us to live "freely" and survive?

Yes.

Why even bring up the color of ones skin when we all realize it is a bogus and BS tactic that is being used against US, so that THEY can continue their reign of terror and oppression over us????

Because it also involves sex. Men have also been disadvantaged by women.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Because it also involves sex. Men have also been disadvantaged by women.

Was that by accident or deliberately intended?

AGAIN. we are being played and divided, so that THEY retain their control over us!! Until we wake up and realize that, versus bitching and moaning about how one group has it better off than the group we belong too, this kind of nonsense will continue on until we all just go postal and kill each other! Meanwhile, the criminal elements whom used psychology to destroy and manipulate us, sit in their cozy underground bunkers waiting.........

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

In all fairness women were disadvantaged for....ever. It's just that the pendulum swung too far, too fast. It created a lot of animosity.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

imagine an easy to understand analogy.

TPTB are the kings -- those that stay home and send others to do their bidding

The immigrants are the soldiers -- they are the ones ACTUALLY INVADING, and they keep their part of the spoils, and TPTB get what they wanted.. to lower the level of life of AMericans and to have GREATER CONTROL and WEALTH>

sure, but THE IMMIGRANTS are the ACTUAL BENEFICIARIES ALSO...

AND,,,,---> they would RATHER STEAL an American's job, than make their own land better.. Proved by default.

Just like in a strike. SURE< the culprit is the OWNERSHIP... but the workers Job was to KEEP the SCABS out.. the immigrants,...THAT IS HOW IT WAS ALWAYS DONE!!..

ffs, get OUT of the RACISM LOW IQ PARADIGM.

If the immigrants were WHITE, I would HATE THEM THE SAME... AND DO.. the Russians mostly.
edit on 23-11-2013 by HanzHenry because: clear

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

intrepid

In all fairness women were disadvantaged for....ever. It's just that the pendulum swung too far, too fast. It created a lot of animosity.

that was not the problem.. the combined (1)offshoring and the (2) Obliteration of the remaining jobs' level of pay/bennies because of the RAPID AND MASSIVE change in the Labor ---Supply/Demand ratio.

If one takes a little time and educates oneself on the labor movement, here in the US and elsewhere.

AMERICA can NOT IMPORT the world's POOR and DESPERATE.. AND not have a slipping of Quality of Life for US and an improvement for them.

Personally, I wouldn't care if every immigrant starved at home.. As long as Americans (real ones, been here for at least 200 years) have it good.

None of their ancestors helped ours... Why let them have a better life at OUR EXPENSE>?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
As jobs were being offshored = less jobs for people that belong here by itself, let alone the stealing of what is left.

MORE INVADERS POORED IN = why let THEM STEAL OUR FUTURE?

OUR ANCESTORS were better than theirs, obvious by looking around and at history..

It was for US... not them, that our ancestors worked, fought, bled and died for.,
edit on 23-11-2013 by HanzHenry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

HanzHenry

imagine an easy to understand analogy.

TPTB are the kings -- those that stay home and send others to do their bidding

The immigrants are the soldiers -- they are the ones ACTUALLY INVADING, and they keep their part of the spoils, and TPTB get what they wanted.. to lower the level of life of AMericans and to have GREATER CONTROL and WEALTH>

sure, but THE IMMIGRANTS are the ACTUAL BENEFICIARIES ALSO...

AND,,,,---> they would RATHER STEAL an American's job, than make their own land better.. Proved by default.

Just like in a strike. SURE< the culprit is the OWNERSHIP... but the workers Job was to KEEP the SCABS out.. the immigrants,...THAT IS HOW IT WAS ALWAYS DONE!!..

ffs, get OUT of the RACISM LOW IQ PARADIGM.

If the immigrants were WHITE, I would HATE THEM THE SAME... AND DO.. the Russians mostly.
edit on 23-11-2013 by HanzHenry because: clear

The immigrants mostly want a better life for themselves and their families. Isnt that all any of us want?
They are used as a tool(unwittingly) by TPTB to bring down average wages for the benefit of big business to exploit the cheaper labour.
The scabs are TPTB, they are parasites feeding on the hard labour of the masses that are oblivious to whats really going on.
And when people start to get angry and want to point fingers, then the MSM will gladly give them a villian to point their fingers at, as long as it isnt in the direction of big business.
Whether its the blacks fault, the immigrants fault, the poors fault, the middle classes fault, that is being espoused, it really is the corporate controlled government and old money that is truly to blame.

I dont hate any group of people, I hate everybody equally.

I fear you are falling for the right wing rhetoric, hook, line and sinker.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 23 Nov 2013 18:12:48 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
White male here.

It gets real old being constantly told what an evil no-good bastard I am because I'm a white male.

Fed up with it really.

Why be fair and realistic when I'm always going to be the excuse for everyone else's issues?

I wasn't angry for most of my life.
Getting a bit testy now.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

yeah, they want a better life,, but at OUR EXPENSE!

SO Americans should sacrifice OURS for THEM? they are no different than the Vikings plundering England.

Or the Mongol hoardes plundering Russia.

Wake UP DUDE!!! do you know ANYTHING about HOW AMERICA made and KEPT a middle class?

SCABS ARE THOSE THAT STEAL THE JOBS< who is doing the jobs? the immigrants.. the SCABS..!

do you know Much of the labor movement? do you know what a picket line was all about?

to keep scabs from stealing the jobs of those on strike..

SURE, the scabs are just people like everyone else, looking for better..

BUT. that would have just made the strikers as desperate as a SCAB, someone willing to steal another's job.. Do it for LESS< and in turn ----------> RUIN THE WAGES FOR ALL!! PROOF?

need it? I got it all day..
edit on 23-11-2013 by HanzHenry because: bb

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

picture it AGAIN... a king = tptb... and many times the soldiers are desperate starving sometimes slaves..

If they invaded today, the villagers (like you) would just give them their villages spoils right?

I mean it's not their fault?.. the King made them do it.. And they are just trying for a better life for THEIRS!

GET IT YET?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join